Legit - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Legit

Started by Clonage, January 29, 2017, 04:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

Still farming, atlast now we know who's bots are they. Hello Aquilles  ;D

PS. I don't rly care about the bots, just if you use it, atlast try to hide it. This care is literally not giving a single freak and deserves to be punished the hardest.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Clonage

I rly like how Gms are ignoring these bot reports.
There's characters appearing out of nowhere with skills +30 (summons) + equiped with doom shield Ahahah. This server is getting better and better everyday. Where cheaters rule over gms. And legit players are ignored by Staff.
Keep up the awesome work.
I wont "spam" this section anymore.
Lost all respect to DN staff and i just regret every penny i donated to the Staff.
Won't happen again.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Clonage on January 30, 2017, 02:55:07 PM
There's characters appearing out of nowhere with skills +30 (summons) + equiped with doom shield Ahahah. This server is getting better and better everyday. Where cheaters rule over gms. And legit players are ignored by Staff.
Lost all respect to DN staff and i just regret every penny i donated to the Staff.
Won't happen again.
this

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Blacklist

Quote from: Clonage on January 30, 2017, 02:55:07 PM
Won't happen again.
Its always been like this mate :) Dont even bother trying ,just play ur game, ignore the others maybe . U wont get anywhere , they dont care its simple.If u wanna play play,if u dont leave .U just have to not care about these kind of stuff , just play ur own game and its the best ,trust me :P

P.s these kind of ppl probably donated a lot , and gms dont wanna ban them for obvious reasons :P I would do the same to be honest if some1 donated me a lot i wouldnt ban them but at least warn them or something, or inform players donate 1k euro and u r allowed to bot as much as u want :)

Clonage

To me donating alot just to bot is the same as donating to buy boss jewels. That's not being loyal to your community and just being greedy fvcks like 90% of L2 Servers.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP

Blacklist

Quote from: Clonage on January 31, 2017, 12:03:28 AM
To me donating alot just to bot is the same as donating to buy boss jewels. That's not being loyal to your community and just being greedy fvcks like 90% of L2 Servers.
dragon has always been like this mate :)( well maybe the early C1,2,3,4 or interlude  it was cool but) U just have to not care and play ur game and afk from these things.Its like talking to the walls.

Picksy

can you all just chill.... why so mad, play the game enjoy life, 420 blaze it

Zidkon

Most of the people use bots because they don't want to spend X hours a day in order to get stuff.

Lineage is an old game, we all know about that, and hard farming in a gaming (killing repeteadly the same mobs) is on extintion.

Clonage

Quote from: Zidkon on February 01, 2017, 10:03:31 PM
Most of the people use bots because they don't want to spend X hours a day in order to get stuff.

Lineage is an old game, we all know about that, and hard farming in a gaming (killing repeteadly the same mobs) is on extintion.

Fvck off.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Zidkon on February 01, 2017, 10:03:31 PM

So lets all make bots and farm? yes? would that be fun?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Vendettacz

professional retarded driver

Clonage

Quote from: Kaylon on February 03, 2017, 06:25:41 AM
You should ban them daily, it wont stop botting but at least its gonna take some time till new bots appear on the same spots. Its fair for players that are still playing here. If u wont give a s.hit about it, it would be ur last donation vacation trip this year track.
I've already stopped. And not playing on DN ever again.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP