Dragonx15
Wolvix sps/tk banned
xXNefertitisXx wc/bp

L2Adream
Zecora OL

L2Warland
Zecora OL

=^TrackZero^=

I do have major thing happened in my life that requires 24/7 attention. I dont have any other way to explain you current situation.
Regarding Dragon-Network, we will evaluate current situation and we will decide what is best thing to do. Either way, we move on of course. I will sit up with my team, once we plan everything we will come up with an official statement.

Once again i do apologize i havent been active on forum since a month, but there were things in my private life that i had to care of.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Barbaro

Take 5 min to move/close/erase some drama topics, i recommend save the text in such topics if you wanna read later and get some idea about HR situation (improving btw, slowly but better than a month ago) Dont take any drastic measure without knowing whats going on.

And don't close/wipe HR that's all.
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

abusinG

Quote from: Barbaro on March 29, 2017, 10:09:01 AM
Take 5 min to move/close/erase some drama topics, i recommend save the text in such topics if you wanna read later and get some idea about HR situation (improving btw, slowly but better than a month ago) Dont take any drastic measure without knowing whats going on.

+1

Welcome back Track
Dragon ~ React1on:* Brera ~ Astroboy - and MOAR [OFF]
Tarántula ~ Tea Party:* MadLife ~ abusinG ~ Trikitriki [OFF]
Hellraiser HB ~ React1on:* Brera ~ OneForAll ~ AllMight ~ Merlin OFF

djvancho

Quote from: Barbaro on March 29, 2017, 10:09:01 AM

OMG full WIPE for sure .
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Taro

if we could have 1 decent server start without hacks/cheats/corruption i would actualy stay and play :D

Naiz

Quote from: Tessellate on March 31, 2017, 03:36:18 PM
if we could have 1 decent server start without hacks/cheats/corruption i would actualy stay and play :D

A lot of people would.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Barbaro

Almost implying a wipe huh? luring back people who left to lolland or just quitted requires fk all who remained here for almost 2 months, it makes sense and its worth it i guess  ::)
Especially with no guarantee that quitters would return and start all over again because hey! they already are doing sht somewhere else and achieving stuff, i don't see how they would "oh HR from cero yep, coming back ofc no doubt". Guys who invested tons of cash & time, quitters and current players, would do it again to get back what they've lost once the serv starts from zero, yeah right...

Thats flipping a coin, not a reasonable solution (maybe for x1000 servers) hoping that HR returns to his former glory erasing everything while keeping or increasing the amount of players its like undoing your bed coz a couple of wrinkles are visible in the mid or throwing away your meal coz someone spilled too much salt over it.
So what's a solution? you clean it up the best you can!! wasting the entire thing with some "fk it" attitude like a shortcut doesn't fix the real issues with DN and HR server. Ive been saying the same sht too much but i'll do it again...

1- Remove from existence every QQ topic like this one, filled with "doomsday" thoughts that scares newbies and discourage vets from returning.
2- Wait for track and alannah activity, that alone brings comfort and a sense of stability, also some announcement/post with a positive message (wipe/gg serv/we quit best luck moving on thx 4 playing or any announcement like that obviously its not positive). Right now it gives the feeling they r just milking 2-3 donators and once they stop sending precious cash they can !"#"#@ this place.

Once we get that we can start fixing/dealing some other problems but the above is the main issue right now, without solving it then playing from zero is pointless, just a lol solution not even a bandage.

EDIT: FINALLY someone closing the QQ topics... uhhh DONT CLOSE EM, ERASE EM!!!!!

And yes Tessellate i know you're giving your opinion obviously, and not speaking for everyone that's clear. This is a forum, usual thing about this place is expect that people reply and discuss every idea.
V
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

Taro

Calm down bud ^^
I was just stating my own opinion. I never said that counted for every one haha.

Khazir

QuoteI do have major thing happened in my life that requires 24/7 attention. I dont have any other way to explain you current situation.
Regarding Dragon-Network, we will evaluate current situation and we will decide what is best thing to do. Either way, we move on of course. I will sit up with my team, once we plan everything we will come up with an official statement.

Once again i do apologize i havent been active on forum since a month, but there were things in my private life that i had to care of.

Thank you
so... any info you could share with ppl? :)

Clonage

Quote from: Barbaro on March 31, 2017, 10:48:33 PM
Almost implying a wipe huh? luring back people who left to lolland or just quitted requires fk all who remained here for almost 2 months, it makes sense and its worth it i guess  ::)
Especially with no guarantee that quitters would return and start all over again because hey! they already are doing sht somewhere else and achieving stuff, i don't see how they would "oh HR from cero yep, coming back ofc no doubt". Guys who invested tons of cash & time, quitters and current players, would do it again to get back what they've lost once the serv starts from zero, yeah right...

Thats flipping a coin, not a reasonable solution (maybe for x1000 servers) hoping that HR returns to his former glory erasing everything while keeping or increasing the amount of players its like undoing your bed coz a couple of wrinkles are visible in the mid or throwing away your meal coz someone spilled too much salt over it.
So what's a solution? you clean it up the best you can!! wasting the entire thing with some "fk it" attitude like a shortcut doesn't fix the real issues with DN and HR server. Ive been saying the same sht too much but i'll do it again...

1- Remove from existence every QQ topic like this one, filled with "doomsday" thoughts that scares newbies and discourage vets from returning.
2- Wait for track and alannah activity, that alone brings comfort and a sense of stability, also some announcement/post with a positive message (wipe/gg serv/we quit best luck moving on thx 4 playing or any announcement like that obviously its not positive). Right now it gives the feeling they r just milking 2-3 donators and once they stop sending precious cash they can !"#"#@ this place.

Once we get that we can start fixing/dealing some other problems but the above is the main issue right now, without solving it then playing from zero is pointless, just a lol solution not even a bandage.

EDIT: FINALLY someone closing the QQ topics... uhhh DONT CLOSE EM, ERASE EM!!!!!

And yes Tessellate i know you're giving your opinion obviously, and not speaking for everyone that's clear. This is a forum, usual thing about this place is expect that people reply and discuss every idea.
V

If you're afraid of a wipe there's a solution: 2 servers. Like in Diablo 3 You have seasons. Once season ends all characters that were part of that season are moved to off-season which means you never loose your stuff even if new seasons start. And there's always new seasons with new items/to compete in leaderboards.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

HerrMayer

no more tears
no more QQ
just had to w8 until release for the rest of the world

https://youtu.be/Jy-_GgsHdW8 (https://youtu.be/Jy-_GgsHdW8)
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...