Few Sugestion - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Few Sugestion

Started by ThuGLif3, May 24, 2017, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picksy

Quote from: Vexim on June 01, 2017, 10:09:46 AM
In late game pvps (with same gear/skill) mage party is not even the strongest, both archers and daggers are better.
The only difference is that mages are way easier to play/more user-friendly/"more straightforward" and they are better at killing "under geared/under skilled" pts aka multikills on c grade jewels/no ressists guys.
If fighters are in good hands they can pwn any mage pt, but you cant explain this to 90% of DN players, knowledge is everything.
GL going to late game with fighters. When u get there, the mage party is full EPIC JEWLS and your fighters pt might have one or two AQ max XD Whatever, you guys keep speaking as if this is a retail server :D

Lamb

new meta :

3 zerk/trick
3 zerk/slh
3 ee/es

lets go
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL!

Hellraiser DN x25 2016
666L4mbr10z4
Fear

Ayrin DN x75 2017
666L4mbr10z4
24/7

Peorexo

Quote from: Picksy on June 01, 2017, 11:55:56 AM
GL going to late game with fighters. When u get there, the mage party is full EPIC JEWLS and your fighters pt might have one or two AQ max XD Whatever, you guys keep speaking as if this is a retail server :D
Please stop posting so much bullshit.
The difference on low rates on archers vs mages is huge as it steadily grows with time, consider the rates of this server and think atleast twice. If you still think mages are CRAZY OP then you are really missing on too much stuff. And Archers with just qa's can do perfectly fine againts full epic mages. Thats the thing, if u consider Full epic mages vs no-epic fighters and no-epic mages vs full epic fighters, epics for mages are mostly irrelevant (only valakas is the real deal but if one party can have 5 + valakases and u have 0 epics then u shouldnt complain). Fighter setups are gaining much more from completing boss sets.

Clonage

Quote from: Lamb on June 01, 2017, 04:50:00 PM
new meta :

3 zerk/trick
3 zerk/slh
3 ee/es

lets go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ2fzJ-KdnA

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Picksy

Quote from: Peorexo on June 01, 2017, 05:02:59 PM
Please stop posting so much bullshit.
The difference on low rates on archers vs mages is huge as it steadily grows with time, consider the rates of this server and think atleast twice. If you still think mages are CRAZY OP then you are really missing on too much stuff. And Archers with just qa's can do perfectly fine againts full epic mages. Thats the thing, if u consider Full epic mages vs no-epic fighters and no-epic mages vs full epic fighters, epics for mages are mostly irrelevant (only valakas is the real deal but if one party can have 5 + valakases and u have 0 epics then u shouldnt complain). Fighter setups are gaining much more from completing boss sets.
lel 99% of my suggestions are for the low rate server like the ones we plyed here so far, on 75x nothing of that matters when u don't even need to have buffers in pt. U rlly think u can balance anything on high rate server like this ? stucksub with this npc buffer ? None of the fixes matter when there is no setup, its just everyone for himself XDn

Vexim

I rly want to see pts without supports, only with buffs from npc, just pls do it, just do it, so i can have some nice time here on DN once again xD

// none of HB servers were low rates...
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Peorexo

Quote from: Picksy on June 01, 2017, 05:41:03 PM
lel 99% of my suggestions are for the low rate server like the ones we plyed here so far, on 75x nothing of that matters when u don't even need to have buffers in pt. U rlly think u can balance anything on high rate server like this ? stucksub with this npc buffer ? None of the fixes matter when there is no setup, its just everyone for himself XDn
Well right now we're gonna have x75, and even though its high rates full 9v9/tournament setups applies to the same ruleset. You will have to get 3rd+class buffers anyway :P

Lamb

Quote from: Clonage on June 01, 2017, 05:36:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ2fzJ-KdnA

lost it at darude boistorm ;d
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL!

Hellraiser DN x25 2016
666L4mbr10z4
Fear

Ayrin DN x75 2017
666L4mbr10z4
24/7

Picksy

Quote from: Peorexo on June 01, 2017, 05:48:33 PM
Well right now we're gonna have x75, and even though its high rates full 9v9/tournament setups applies to the same ruleset. You will have to get 3rd+class buffers anyway :P
Ye but this kind of server usually calls and benefits small groups of people if not solo play with just dd's and all that whilst farming etc etc. I still don't know how it will be, if people will play supports as mains or just boxed/outofpt. We'll see tbh have no idea :D

ThuGLif3

OK , 1 more thing can be done here> it will be nice that SE/EE/PP pof-s add the same mage stats as warior,  i mean if some1 make necro/pp it will be nice that he can use his pof , same as sh/se. It works preaty cool on all H5 servers so why not here?

Neliel

Quote from: Jardiro on May 30, 2017, 04:27:48 PM
ee/es nerfed or dramamakerz still gonna hit me for 20??

I miss you  :'( legendary player.

Jardiro

Quote from: Neliel on June 23, 2017, 10:12:40 AM
I miss you  :'( legendary player.
wish we could play together again #believe