Web Analytics
Some suggestions

News:

Main Menu

Some suggestions

Started by Lua Avadon, October 12, 2017, 01:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lua Avadon

Hello. We are 1 day left of server start. I think its time to update server web with all changes was decided in all this days. Players need infos about  number of box, class quests change, donation list, 1st siege, oly start, 1st heros and much more. And we need some rules too.  ;)
Ty

Miyake

Hello,

do you really think Staff dont know that?! :)
Let them do their job and ofc they will update everything eventually. Thread "Updates" in Announcements proves it.

Just go relax, sleep and go buy some food to be ready for the grand opening hahahha

peace :)

SizeMatters

Actually the topic creator is right, It's time to post all this stuff so ppl can be aware, I'm sure there is a lot of ppl who didn't even look on this project for past days but will check it today/tomorrow because it's really close to the start.

=^TrackZero^=

IG Rules will be added by late this evening or early in the morning on Friday, due to my rl situation.
Thank you for understanding.

Everything else will be updated accordingly.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Eresh

I agree, everything needs to be clearly posted before the server's open. I would also strongly recommend putting "only use gmail accounts" on the registration signup form because I still see people on other sites complain of failing to register here... that really needs to be done asap if you want everyone to be able to play tomorrow.