Main Menu

Donate

Started by fifo100, September 29, 2017, 10:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alannah

I wasn't home the whole day meh, you gotta wait tomorrow :(
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

SizeMatters

Ok actually i found some time to download the beta client and check it out by myself and the thing that concerns me is XP runes, is it 100% they will be available after server start? Tbh I don't think putting any kind of XP/adena boosts on rates higher than x2 makes sense and imo is not healthy, can push potential players away, would like to hear if it's already confirmed or can be changed yet.

Miyake

I dont rly think that xp runes are problem... otherwise, server wont get enough money from hats and buff scrolls.
But.. In my opinion, bigger problem for economy is that donation coins are tradable :/

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: Miyake on October 01, 2017, 08:56:11 PM
I dont rly think that xp runes are problem... otherwise, server wont get enough money from hats and buff scrolls.
But.. In my opinion, bigger problem for economy is that donation coins are tradable :/
yeah but i can donate a little bit to avoid doing class quest on all alts and buff bots while i wouldnt do it for each char. but its true that everyone will only want to trade for dc. best way would be if they could figure out how to only trade between your own account (email tied maybe?)
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Miyake

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on October 01, 2017, 09:29:16 PM
yeah but i can donate a little bit to avoid doing class quest on all alts and buff bots while i wouldnt do it for each char. but its true that everyone will only want to trade for dc. best way would be if they could figure out how to only trade between your own account (email tied maybe?)

or just some master account, where you can crreate your ingame accounts, i guess.

Piotrus

Hi
Imho:
Always Exp+adena boost rune inflict the server economy causing price's goes up really fast by players who rush first week where their's adena drop let them put their prices for mats.

Thats why i will like to avoid this kind of donation and try instead with offline shop / Free Teleports / Top NG on Start / shots D/C / 1st,2nd,3rd class donation / mammon's loc / Antharas/valakas/Bloody fabric Quest / Nobless ingridients/ 1h before live access to server/ additional window for box.

Hope those idea might cause more ppl come in if Admins decide to remove boost xp rune.

Thx
Piotr

Peorexo

Quote from: Piotrus on October 02, 2017, 05:53:58 PM
Free Teleports / Top NG on Start / shots D/C
LOL hows that helping? For sure not on interlude servers =)

Alannah

it's beta yet and we got a lot of feedback both forum pm and ingame pm
we are reconsidering the runes and discuss them between staff

Piotrus

Nice to hear the Staff consider changes in Donation.
Thats right my suggestions are not so worth and helpfull for experienced gamer, however it's have most important pros : IT NOT AFFECT a GAME PLAY so much which is important for most potental players.

cheers
Piotr

LuckyStrike1305

The dwarf recs will be on official opening or are they there for the beta only?

Surii1

Hello there,

Any admin/gm can post the donation list and the prices ?

Best regards.

Alannah

yes we will post official list and prices