News:

Main Menu

Icarus [Recruiting]

Started by thereal, October 11, 2017, 08:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbadjoke

thereal

Quote from: els on October 11, 2017, 09:09:00 PM
Can I add that this group of people are known scripters and botter and they are banned in several project because of this? Plus blackmailing administrations with DDOS attacks and other "beautiful" stuff :)

LOL

thereal

and we rmt with human organs and aligator skin in the balck market

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: thereal on October 11, 2017, 09:01:29 PM
We are waiting for answer of admin about kMRs twitch if everything is fine we will move here.
You can wait whatever and whomever you want, but i wont pay you for coming, nor to you nor to anyone. Firstly, i do agree that streaming is a nice thing and helps to server - but shell i pay particulary to you for that? - no we wont, and not because we have something against you, but becaus we will equally reward EVERYONE who stream and support the server...so...long story short if you wish to play on this network you do it because you like the setup,features and our concept, otherwise any kind of "blackmails" wont work on us.

Wish you all the best
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

thereal

fifo100

ICARUS = RMT farming clan ... nothing to see here .... good they left.

Urudin

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: thereal on October 12, 2017, 03:19:24 AM
- Not coming -

CLOSED
Just to summarize for the sake of our community and fellow admins of other servers that has been reading our forum.

I have been contacted by topic opener, he introduced himself and linked me bunch of the links showing how important they are, how impressed they are with dragon network IL server, and how great his channels are, he started to insist that he has to be paid weekly because of the various reasons. After i have told him that we are not doing those kind of things and that we actually reward all our players equally for their efforts to advertise our server, he decided not to come.

Bottom line be aware of these guys, they will jump on your neck for money without any real sense of playing at any server.

Best of luck

Quote from: thereal on October 10, 2017, 08:36:56 PM
kMr here.
How to contact you?
Skype?

Quote from: thereal on October 10, 2017, 10:30:43 PM
Well thats exacly what I would like to discuss with you.

Normaly every server offers me:

- Be main-streamer of project wich means to place my streaming on the webpage.
- Some in-game boost (No items of corse, only stuff wich is avaliable for any other player and did not interface in game-proccess like runes, 2d class marks)
- (Optional) Some times also items and echants for overenchant items and create hype on twitch with the condition to after the "show" getting deleted by admin. Also the crystals wich obtains while breaking weapons get deleted by admin.
- And 100â,¬/week.

I dont know if you are interested in suck stuff.

Quote from: thereal on October 11, 2017, 09:00:37 PM
I wont move my people here if we dont have any previous negotiation my friend.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]