Web Analytics
1st Heroes - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

1st Heroes

Started by Akalyptos, October 12, 2017, 08:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

els

what is the point of this topic. oly start always following month if server wasn't launched in the beginning of the month... so here too, oly wil start november and there is no point of continuing this discussion.

arwjn

Quote from: nerd90000 on October 13, 2017, 10:00:59 AM
i like the 1 december honestly. So u are not forced to play vs the same people during the competition, cause there will be more people fighting each others. If u enable the oly frm the start, then there will be mostly heros from default, the rushers that don't have a job or a wife the kick their ass if they don't spend their time with her a little bit xDD

its not our problem mate :D

person

Quote from: els on October 13, 2017, 10:06:59 AM
what is the point of this topic. oly start always following month if server wasn't launched in the beginning of the month... so here too, oly wil start november and there is no point of continuing this discussion.

"Oly period 1# starts with grand opening, but then it will finish at October 3031!! 23:59:59
If period is retail (monthly) then it will end no matter what , at the end of month.
Well peepz, decide. My personal opinion is.. if some1 makes nobless char on x7 within rough 2.5 weeks then he deserves to participate.."

really??

Akalyptos

Some guys keep your mouths shut and listen carefully.

Oly period start till the server start. If start in other month is not retail.

We need to camp/pvp barakiel till 1st week. I don't know how many casual will play here but the real strong players who respect their selves and the others admit that 1st heroes must be November 1st.

You scared that we can make 9 noblesses in 2 weeks? Cmon boys be more competitive and don't cry.

Regards.
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

nerd90000

Quote from: Akalyptos on October 13, 2017, 10:25:54 AM

We need to camp/pvp barakiel till 1st week. I don't know how many casual will play here but the real strong players who respect their selves and the others admit that 1st heroes must be November 1st.

You scared that we can make 9 noblesses in 2 weeks? Cmon boys be more competitive and don't cry.

Regards.

Damn son, this is a toff comment, i respect that. I like that trashtalk from the beginning, such a good attitude, i like your spirit of competition :P

Jasiuu

I vote on 1st November - more fun and more drama at the beginning of the server;p

Piotrus

Quote from: Jasiuu on October 13, 2017, 10:50:28 AM
I vote on 1st November - more fun and more drama at the beginning of the server;p
same there

xbadjoke

People that are saying that heroes to be on 1st December because of better competition , think again, a big side will not let u hit baium, gl making nobless. November 1st heroes will bring, before the heroes , more action at cabrio and other sub/noble raids, if they put 1st heroes on December people wont rush they play casual they have time 2 months to make nobless and go for oly/heroes. Anyway 2 weeks to make x9 chars noble will be interesting and not so easy for some people , others maybe want to check if they can complete this task .

nerd90000

Quote from: xbadjoke on October 13, 2017, 11:24:46 AM
People that are saying that heroes to be on 1st December because of better competition , think again, a big side will not let u hit baium, gl making nobless. November 1st heroes will bring, before the heroes , more action at cabrio and other sub/noble raids, if they put 1st heroes on December people wont rush they play casual they have time 2 months to make nobless and go for oly/heroes. Anyway 2 weeks to make x9 chars noble will be interesting and not so easy for some people , others maybe want to check if they can complete this task .

Actually, you are right, i didn't think about that point of view

Urudin

Just let them try this. They need to make 9 noble char until oct 31. I'm not sure they will succeed, but if they do, it's nice job. Though it's 5400 MSS 600 Demon's Blood etc + tons of exp, from absolute zero. If they want to try it, why to take away their ambition? Complaining about 24/7 gamers getting stronger faster then u do is pointless. There's always rushers, they are part of l2 :)

Quixie

Quote from: Akalyptos on October 13, 2017, 10:25:54 AM

Regards.

re file me tetoia agglika egw de 8a milaga polu,epishs poso mikro pouli paizei na xeis? 8umamai kai tis paparies pou eleges ston evoke, xalarwse th petsa sou. exw pai3ei arketa xronia 24/7 l2 , alla malakas den hmoun pote. thn exeis dei dvp se servers me kosmo pou paizei xalara. eisai pi8anotata ena parasito ths koinwnias pou liwnei sto l2,kai kala kaneis afou den exeis upoxrewseis,alla mporeis kalista na mhn eisai blammenos,traba kana mpourdelo na 3e8umaneis.

Akalyptos

Quote from: Quixie on October 13, 2017, 02:22:14 PM
re file me tetoia agglika egw de 8a milaga polu,epishs poso mikro pouli paizei na xeis? 8umamai kai tis paparies pou eleges ston evoke, xalarwse th petsa sou. exw pai3ei arketa xronia 24/7 l2 , alla malakas den hmoun pote. thn exeis dei dvp se servers me kosmo pou paizei xalara. eisai pi8anotata ena parasito ths koinwnias pou liwnei sto l2,kai kala kaneis afou den exeis upoxrewseis,alla mporeis kalista na mhn eisai blammenos,traba kana mpourdelo na 3e8umaneis.

Εχω μικρο ποÏ...λι γιαÏ,,ι Ï,,ο Ï...πολοιπο ειναι σÏ,,ο μοÏ...νι Ï,,ηÏ, μαναÏ, σοÏ......

ΕπισηÏ, παιζει να εισαι πολÏ... μεγαλο fanboy για να βγαζειÏ, Ï,,οση χολη και να σε εχω πονεσει πολÏ....

Μακαρι να ησοÏ...ν Ï,,ο 1/10 απ' οÏ,,ι ειμαι εγω και σÏ,,ο εÏ...χομαι γιαÏ,,ι απ' οÏ,,ι καÏ,,αλαβα εισαι ακομα ενα random ποÏ...Ï,,ανοπαιδο ποÏ... μπαινει σε forums και γραφει μαλακιεÏ,.

Î'νÏ,,ε σÏ,,η μαμα σοÏ... Ï,,ωρα γιαÏ,,ι δεν Ï,,ηÏ, απανÏ,,αω σÏ,,α μηνÏ...μαÏ,,α και εχει πλανÏ,,αξει απο Ï,,ο πρωι η ποÏ...Ï,,ανα.

Φιλακια αχρησÏ,,ε.
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.