1st Heroes

Started by Akalyptos, October 12, 2017, 08:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arwjn

Î'γαπάω Ελλαδαρα...Keep going!

Tinus

Quote from: arwjn on October 13, 2017, 10:08:01 AM
its not our problem mate :D

i rather have my wife and kids then become hero in a pixel world, but he; go fix noblesse, i wanna see you do it! if you fail, the zerg will come for you ^^
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

SizeMatters

Quote from: Tinus on October 13, 2017, 04:55:07 PM
i rather have my wife and kids then become hero in a pixel world, but he; go fix noblesse, i wanna see you do it! if you fail, the zerg will come for you ^^

That's also not our problem what you're doing in your free time, some people spend time families, some watches tv, some do both, others play video games, stop telling people what to do with their lives coz you look retarded lul

Tinus

Quote from: SizeMatters on October 13, 2017, 04:57:54 PM
That's also not our problem what you're doing in your free time, some people spend time families, some watches tv, some do both, others play video games, stop telling people what to do with their lives coz you look retarded lul

the only one that looks retarded or delusional is the one claiming stuff I never said nor intended....
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

SizeMatters

Quote from: Tinus on October 13, 2017, 05:02:31 PM
the only one that looks retarded or delusional is the one claiming stuff I never said nor intended....

'i rather have my wife and kids then become hero in a pixel world' - allusion to people rushing for heroes

Tinus

Quote from: SizeMatters on October 13, 2017, 05:21:14 PM
'i rather have my wife and kids then become hero in a pixel world' - allusion to people rushing for heroes

In what world is that an allusion? I gave my opinon which reflects on my situation. I dont give a rats ass about yours, so dont flatter yourself
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

SizeMatters

Quote from: Tinus on October 13, 2017, 05:25:00 PM
In what world is that an allusion? I gave my opinon which reflects on my situation. I dont give a rats ass about yours, so dont flatter yourself

wtf look who have you quoted when you wrote it