bot jail ban

News:

Main Menu

bot jail ban

Started by tester, October 16, 2017, 08:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tester

Hello,

Unhapiness the staff is not friendly with bot chars, it look like a rule on lineage 2, i got a few chars jailed, im not good guy hahaha.
Pls dont forget this server is pirate and ilegal, so u should be more nice with peoples who use bot btw i wont stop.

Im started a oficial complaint to NCSOFT.
Hope u guys understand and be more nice with players.

SizeMatters

Quote from: tester on October 16, 2017, 08:17:47 PM
Hello,

Unhapiness the staff is not friendly with bot chars, it look like a rule on lineage 2, i got a few chars jailed, im not good guy hahaha.
Pls dont forget this server is pirate and ilegal, so u should be more nice with peoples who use bot btw i wont stop.

Why don't you go and play x1000 server where you can just buy everything at GM Shop instead of botting on x7 server lmfao so dumb

MrBobe

Hello,

I wonder how many years will take NcSoft to decrypt your complaint

Vorpz

I was never good enough to recognize if these posts are rly hard troll or actual human beings

tester

because i like 7x and i use bot for up as im working or studying

and if u dont want to use its ok i dont judge u, mas a server pirate should dont care about it

tester

about ncsoft they have a link for it

u dont need to send email..

wanna i share the link

Fuji

Quote from: Vorpz on October 16, 2017, 08:21:58 PM
I was never good enough to recognize if these posts are rly hard troll or actual human beings
haha ++++++

=^TrackZero^=

Hello,

Have a nice day/evening.

Rules are public, play according the rules.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]