Server Progress - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Server Progress

Started by Giannis Antetokounmpo, November 06, 2017, 11:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jardiro

Quote from: reddragonjr on November 10, 2017, 06:04:48 AM
Well we kinda got no more enemies there...

Yeah they should come there most quit server cause of me and 2-3 more guys from clan :))) 1 man army style.

Server was good and still is but there never was competition...1 pt us vs 3 of them.

I was always pk the guy with "u mad bro?:))))" title and I wasn't even in the party to get heal, always 1 man army hahaha
https://youtu.be/isqfR0nr7-U?t=567
and your nick on that server is?

Akalyptos

Quote from: reddragonjr on November 10, 2017, 06:04:48 AM
Well we kinda got no more enemies there...

Yeah they should come there most quit server cause of me and 2-3 more guys from clan :))) 1 man army style.

Server was good and still is but there never was competition...1 pt us vs 3 of them.

I was always pk the guy with "u mad bro?:))))" title and I wasn't even in the party to get heal, always 1 man army hahaha
https://youtu.be/isqfR0nr7-U?t=567

This guy is a dreamer....

Don't be like this guy!

KAPPA
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

xbadjoke

reddragonjr

Quote from: Jardiro on November 10, 2017, 04:18:33 PM
and your nick on that server is?

TrIBaL man I said that I was the pk guy from the video with the title "u mad bro?:)))".It was just me and Wing in the other party :)

Quote from: Akalyptos on November 10, 2017, 05:46:14 PM
This guy is a dreamer....

Don't be like this guy!

KAPPA
Dude pls...you saw how 1 pt. of us + 2 guys ( Me and Wing ) rolls easy 3 parties...without even dying in Toi 13.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

maxiwan

Really liked where the discussion of this thread was at page 1-3. Now its just a little boy, who seems even more braindead than akalyptos, trashtalking completly without any sense and repeating the words "carpet, 1ptvs1000, come on ayrin, while having the rapper bushido as hit profilpicture(german rapper - famous for not being able to rhym 2 sentences).

I think this thread should be closed incase any new players come to the forum and click on this thread. I personally would be like wtf?

All in all players can decide by their own how to play. If its with a "system" aka. drivers, bots, aoe CPs or if its just randomly farming with a clan. Just dont be stupid enough to flame the server if the majority of the playerbase is sick of the casual CPs rushing a private for S grade to quit after 1-2 months and for that are not able to compete with you at the moment. As i see it the server is pretty healthy and filled with players around all Levelranges.

To: reddragonjr- Stop posting. Please. I wish i could be on your side because im not the biggest fan of those toxic boys talking crap on the forum, but you are just embaressing.

Morel

@up
Are you kidding? This is best topic since server opening :-) However it should be in flame section not in general.

@topic
So many pr0 players here and still zero pvp movies xd
Morela - True hero of common people

Akalyptos

Quote from: maxiwan on November 11, 2017, 11:28:43 AM
Really liked where the discussion of this thread was at page 1-3. Now its just a little boy, who seems even more braindead than akalyptos, trashtalking completly without any sense and repeating the words "carpet, 1ptvs1000, come on ayrin, while having the rapper bushido as hit profilpicture(german rapper - famous for not being able to rhym 2 sentences).

I think this thread should be closed incase any new players come to the forum and click on this thread. I personally would be like wtf?

All in all players can decide by their own how to play. If its with a "system" aka. drivers, bots, aoe CPs or if its just randomly farming with a clan. Just dont be stupid enough to flame the server if the majority of the playerbase is sick of the casual CPs rushing a private for S grade to quit after 1-2 months and for that are not able to compete with you at the moment. As i see it the server is pretty healthy and filled with players around all Levelranges.

To: reddragonjr- Stop posting. Please. I wish i could be on your side because im not the biggest fan of those toxic boys talking crap on the forum, but you are just embaressing.

You can suck my dk like your mother did yesterday random trash ;)
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

SIMITIS

Quote from: Morel on November 11, 2017, 11:41:12 AM
@up
Are you kidding? This is best topic since server opening :-) However it should be in flame section not in general.

@topic
So many pr0 players here and still zero pvp movies xd
to see pvp movies there has to be some sort of pvp first 1 month in here im just hitting my destro to low

00maf

Unfortunately ppl on this serv are unorganized and too slow :/. There are few ppl playing... but I literally have no idea what they are doing? Hello it's interlude - Destro = RB , Archer = PvP. Aoe Destro farm AA/exp/fog/It  then gear up and lvl up your PVP char or make one on subclass. 

You are crying about nolife? COME ON it's 7x interlude, buy premium rune, use vote coin and you have smth about 10x 11x. So you're trying to say that you need to no life on serv 10x to reach 78 and gear up? I'm disappoited ! I play casual, most time as a random and I have 3 chars 77 78 79 and one noblesse...

reddragonjr

Quote from: maxiwan on November 11, 2017, 11:28:43 AM

This forum misses some flame/troll topics cause they funny.And if you judge someone about they're profile pic...says a lot.
Bushido,Sido are best german rappers while Chakuza is best austrian rapper and I'm not even german...if your german than you know sh1t about rap music.

1st of all I'm not a boy 2nd don't judge someone without knowing them and 3rd with all due respect GTFO.

And only this time I agree with Akalyptos you can blow both of us no name,random,non factor trying to get noticed, let the adults flame and go play with your lego.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Deferax

Quote from: 00maf on November 11, 2017, 08:04:38 PM
Unfortunately ppl on this serv are unorganized and too slow :/. There are few ppl playing... but I literally have no idea what they are doing? Hello it's interlude - Destro = RB , Archer = PvP. Aoe Destro farm AA/exp/fog/It  then gear up and lvl up your PVP char or make one on subclass. 

You are crying about nolife? COME ON it's 7x interlude, buy premium rune, use vote coin and you have smth about 10x 11x. So you're trying to say that you need to no life on serv 10x to reach 78 and gear up? I'm disappoited ! I play casual, most time as a random and I have 3 chars 77 78 79 and one noblesse...

No life.