Web Analytics
@Staff - Problems with Forum acc reg. / Classic Interface

@Staff - Problems with Forum acc reg. / Classic Interface

Started by Sluddi, November 08, 2017, 02:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sluddi

Hello,

firstly i had to borrow my friends forum account just to say that i can't register a forum account.
I tried it several times, started when Balder came live, days after, and now weeks after.

Firstly I don't get any e-mail at all (gmail) when registering a forum account.

Can someone from the staff please send me my login data on mactenium7@gmail.com.
First nick i tried it with was "Raylan". After days i tried other nicks with other email accounts aswell, i guess with one "@live.com or .de" too....

Thanks

The L2 Classic interface of the Balder is still not working right for me.
I constantly have to fix my skillbar, System message window and have to "Initialize", when opening a new client.

Deleting the system folder and making an "Full Check" in the launcher doesn't fix it for me. Sometimes this could even lead to a way more retarded placement of the skillbar when logging in.
Also what i don't like is that if i want to change my first skillbar row to the second one via alt + F2 i can't use the skills with the F keys anymore. Is this intended? If yes, why?

I don't care for the fancy stuff, i just wish i could use the default Interlude interface!

When the server was in beta you guys provided files with the old interface.

Is there still a way to get the old interface files for the system?

Sorry didn't want it to sound like a rant or something.

Thank you in advance.

Alannah

tried to copy l2 to another folder? also once you did full check (updates) try launching the game with l2.exe and do not launch updater until there are updates.. it might overwrite structure so delete options.ini and windowinfo.ini files..
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Sluddi

Hey,

yes i usually launch with the L2.exe.
Sometimes i just delete the system folder and do a Full Check with the launcher, which should default things. But the problem that i need to re-adjust everything persists.

Normally with the default client you set things up, do a clean exit and that keeps everything like you left it.
This does not work with the system here. Atleast not for me.

For now i found out that i can just use the full system folder of the "Old Retail Client Patch" you provided for the beta. That gives me my Interlude interface with "Kamael+ look" due to the textures (?), thats good enough.
Just wondering if it will lead me to any errors or not. Guess i will find out.

Still would be neat to have a seperate patch with an "old interface launcher" which updates everything else and leaves the interface untouched. =)

I will keep the two files you mentioned in mind, when trying to fix the other problem.

Thanks.

=^TrackZero^=

all forum pending accs are activated, just login.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]