About server

News:

Main Menu

About server

Started by mantasjurate, November 12, 2017, 07:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantasjurate

Hello,
I am thinking Join this server. How about online? How many peoples playing? Because last server was dead in firstm onth.. How about this? Its good to join or its already started dead?

0mega

Quote from: mantasjurate on November 12, 2017, 07:32:04 PM
Hello,
I am thinking Join this server. How about online? How many peoples playing? Because last server was dead in firstm onth.. How about this? Its good to join or its already started dead?
Server is quite active,my cp enjoys it. We are stil lvling so pvp is to be expected yet!Server is stable, good files and we would say round 900 online. If you need a clan pm ig 0mega

Cu

MrBobe

emihir0

Quote from: MrBobe on November 12, 2017, 09:24:56 PM
1200+ in peak times

I don't think that's the case anymore, but it certainly is not dead.

I think a lot of people left during the two weeks periods when we had 1-3 restarts every day. It gets annoying when as a casual player you finally find time to play the game, only to find yourself disconnected after 15 minutes. Now the restarts/downtime stopped (or is extremely rare) so it's improving a lot I think. Also, the fact that most heroes belong to people who spam malaka language (or trashtalk comparable to high school) in hero chat does not help the situation either.

SIMITIS

Quote from: emihir0 on November 13, 2017, 12:14:39 PM
I don't think that's the case anymore, but it certainly is not dead.

I think a lot of people left during the two weeks periods when we had 1-3 restarts every day. It gets annoying when as a casual player you finally find time to play the game, only to find yourself disconnected after 15 minutes. Now the restarts/downtime stopped (or is extremely rare) so it's improving a lot I think. Also, the fact that most heroes belong to people who spam malaka language (or trashtalk comparable to high school) in hero chat does not help the situation either.
buhuhu toxic spam malaka in hero chat  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  im gonna leave  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

MrBobe

I like the absence of ingame police for those who spam, trashtalk etc. It gives a certain quality to the server. However in a stale server and game, where only the community can attract players and immerse them once more in a saturated online world, uncontested toxicity is a deterrent.

SIMITIS

we also need to redistribute the wealth and have everyone farm different materials and go mass craft in giran for everyone and make a statue of stalin
kappa

Wall-E

Quote from: MrBobe on November 12, 2017, 09:24:56 PM
1200+ in peak times

Online feels like 500-700 and looks like going down.Market is not aggressive.

Overall I love this server but I am really afraid it might slowly die and be left with 100-200 active players.

dabird1980

Quote from: Wall-E on November 14, 2017, 05:09:09 PM
Online feels like 500-700 and looks like going down.Market is not aggressive.

Overall I love this server but I am really afraid it might slowly die and be left with 100-200 active players.

This is so not true, there are people everywhere look at catas for example

Wall-E

I judge on what we had on start or almost start(I've joined like 2,5 weeks ago). There have been much more activity in Varka/Ketra/Giran

gszell91

If u think its not worth your time, LEAVE!!!!!!
Dont make comments like this, it contributes to killing the server.
There are ups and downs in the population, but if the GMs keep working on the project, and it stays alive for longer, then other ppl will join.

1st: ppl join coz its new.
2nd: part of these people leave after 1 month / seeing first heroes and such
3rd: server stays up with less population
4th: after a few more months, ppl will join coz the server is still up and running, if it has 300-500 players, server is not dead. New CPs will come.
and so on...
example was L2 Dawn. It closed recently, but it stayed online for 2 years!

HerrMayer

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...