Web Analytics
Bugs and suggestions from me

Bugs and suggestions from me

Started by RaisinQQ, December 07, 2021, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisinQQ

I will write here everything what i found in game and some suggestions which, i think, will be useful ;)

BUGS:

- Skins from previous topic
- Clean up Donny (few sectors are going not to right ways)
- I bought 100 BOG's but i see only 1, they are stacked but i dont see how many are them
- By subclass changer u can choose again your main class as a subclass. (ex. bladedancer + bladedancer)

Suggestions

- Message after learning skill confirming that u learned a skill is not neccesary
- 1 Preacher of Doom in Giran and other Cities will be enough
- After take a stacksub all skills could be available in 1 profile to not change classes. When i want to learn some skills is good to have all skills from both classes immediately to learn.
-

I will fill the topic when i find something new.

Yvi

Quote from: RaisinQQ on December 07, 2021, 11:32:43 AM
- By subclass changer u can choose again your main class as a subclass. (ex. bladedancer + bladedancer)

Agreed, the option to choose stacksub the same class as your main class should be removed, just to avoid any misunderstandings.

Quote from: RaisinQQ on December 07, 2021, 11:32:43 AM
Suggestions
- 1 Preacher of Doom in Giran and other Cities will be enough

Disagreed. I would even make more Preachers of Doom all over the cities so people, who won 7signs, would get a buff anywhere, and those, who lost, would get a debuff anywhere in cities. That's a consequence, you have to deal.