Web Analytics
DEATH PENALTY!

DEATH PENALTY!

Started by Rayden, January 05, 2022, 04:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayden

Completely not working, you can die as much as you want from bosses, higher level mobs etc. The scroll in the shop are worthless. Fix for more fun :D

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: Rayden on January 05, 2022, 04:51:38 AM
Completely not working, you can die as much as you want from bosses, higher level mobs etc. The scroll in the shop are worthless. Fix for more fun :D
Stfu! 😂 cant believe that you reported that... did you also raise hand in school for homework?
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Rayden

Ma man i'm watching steams with "pro" players doing trains and dying without any penalty! This is a must so people will learn their limits, position better with trains, etc. It's important! When dying on a raid because of slacking healers you will have who to blame since aggro is now reverted back to 3 seconds tank can lose the boss :D

hackerslav

Quote from: Rayden on January 05, 2022, 04:51:38 AM

If i am not wrong can enable/disable death penalty like in java servers. So its not bug.

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: Rayden on January 05, 2022, 12:55:20 PM
Ma man i'm watching steams with "pro" players doing trains and dying without any penalty! This is a must so people will learn their limits, position better with trains, etc. It's important! When dying on a raid because of slacking healers you will have who to blame since aggro is now reverted back to 3 seconds tank can lose the boss :D

its part of the game, thats true, but its dumb, usless part, its ment as "gold sink" mechanic and it does nothing exept wastes some adena and 1 spot in inventory.

and it always affects those that struggle with adena way more than those that dont. those you called "pro streamers" wont even miss that few adena they need to spend for scroll, while some others will...

that being said, if they fix/turn it on, well we will need to get used to it since its part of the game, but if they dont, better for everyone.
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Rayden

How will this affect poor people tell me exactly? This will help them learn to play the game way better because they will know if they die they have to pay!
They will start play more cautiously. Also i don't see any feature saying it's turned off in the server patches, so let the GM's reply! For now i see it as part of the game that is not working!

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: Rayden on January 05, 2022, 11:08:02 PM
How will this affect poor people tell me exactly? This will help them learn to play the game way better because they will know if they die they have to pay!
They will start play more cautiously. Also i don't see any feature saying it's turned off in the server patches, so let the GM's reply! For now i see it as part of the game that is not working!

Are you for real with this shit?... everyone dies sometimes.... and it doesnt matter if you train big or kill 1 by 1, sooner or later something goes wrong, or ur unlucky and you die, and then those with adena dont give a freak and those without has to buy scrools instead of shots. And it doesnt effect us that are high lvl... We (almost) always have few kk spare so if that happens you just use the scroll, but at the start when you barely scrap enough adena do buy shots and hope it will be enough for 2nd class its pure shit mechanic.

+it wastes freaking inventory slot
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Rayden

It's part of the game what you do not understand? And it's not written anywhere that it is disabled! Go back under your bridge and leave a GM reply if it's bugged or intentionally disabled like you are!

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: Rayden on January 06, 2022, 09:02:42 AM
It's part of the game what you do not understand? And it's not written anywhere that it is disabled! Go back under your bridge and leave a GM reply if it's bugged or intentionally disabled like you are!

Damn, you really are one dumb piece of shit aint you? Too dumb to come up with any proper reason, or even normal discussion, the one partly solid claim you did, you copied of me... DN sub or combo song/dance buffs aint part of the original game either but we have them here. So piss of back to your mommy and ask her to tell you how special you are.
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Rayden

I mean man your retarded for REAL! :D
Let me prove your point: you talk about combo songs/dances, BUT they are announced that they will be implanted in the server.
Do you see any announcements made about the DEATH PENALTY turned off?
This is a bug section, you degenerated inferior scum!

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: Rayden on January 06, 2022, 10:26:57 AM
I mean man your retarded for REAL! :D
Let me prove your point: you talk about combo songs/dances, BUT they are announced that they will be implanted in the server.
Do you see any announcements made about the DEATH PENALTY turned off?
This is a bug section, you degenerated inferior scum!
Damn, you keyboard warriors really talk big 😂 i really really wonder if ud have the balls to say that in my face. And i really doubt it.

Now keep crying about usless, penalties, ur not worth arguing with, or smart enough for proper discussion
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Rayden

Do you even have a face to show up in public?
People don't even need to talk to you to see how dumb you are!

Still no answer from GM and as far as i see your the only one complaining about this, if others have an opinion feel free to join this topic that went too far from a reasonable bug report to melodrama. :D