Web Analytics
Server Status offline after voting

Server Status offline after voting

Started by Catos, January 27, 2022, 11:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catos

Hey guys,

It seems that after one finished voting for the server on both sites, our server has the offline status and this happens for more than 1 week already.
Not sure if this suppose to be like this but it might affect new players willing to join, when they see the server is offline.

Cheers,
Catos

ImmortaLSpiriT

trackzero told us few times that it shows offline because of proxies, for me it shows offline 90% of the times if not more.

i agree with you that it may cause player not to join (i wouldnt).
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Catos

It seems now that our server does not even appear in the list of all l2 servers on l2topzone.com .... which makes any new players to just go on any other server from the list....so the votes counts only for those who are playing here already while it should be the other way around...the votes on some l2 ranking websites should be targeting new players in order to raise our community.
I do like the staff involvement in this server, it is pretty good, keeping it active but the advertising of the server is simply horrible. We should push it more on this direction as well.

Cheers,
Catos

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

=^TrackZero^=

There is more deeper issue with one of the voting platform - not yet to be revealed - nevertheless it will be resolved. "Offline" status is intended.

PS Hello Catos - feel free to join us on Discord
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]