News:

Main Menu

Improved Buffs

Started by =^TrackZero^=, October 06, 2021, 02:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

[ Prophet ]
  • Improved Combat (lvl 70):
    Combines P. Atk. increase and P. Def. increase to have more advanced combat power increase effect. For 40 minutes, increases P. Atk. by 15% and P. Def. by 15%.
  • Improved Condition (lvl 70):
    Combines maximum HP increase and Max MP increase to have more advanced mental and physical power. For 40 minutes, increases Max HP by 35% and Max MP by 35%.

[ Elven Elder ]
  • Improved Shield Defense (lvl 70):
    Combines shield Def. rate increase and Shield Defense. increase to have more advanced shield ability increase effect. For 40 minutes, increases Shield Defense by 30% and Shield Defense by 50%.
  • Improved Movement (lvl 70):
    Combines Spd. increase and Evasion increase to have more advanced movement increase effect. For 40 minutes, increases Speed by 33 and Evasion by 4.

[ Shilien Elder ]
  • Improved Magic (lvl 70):
    Increases both M. Atk. and M. Def. to have more advanced magic ability increase effect. For 40 minutes, increases M. Atk. by 75% and M. Def. by 30%.
  • Improved Critical Attack (lvl 70):
    Combines Critical Rate increase and Critical Damage increase to have more advanced critical increase effect. For 40 minutes, increases Critical Rate by 30% and Critical Damage by 35%.

[ Warcryer ]
  • Chant of Combat (lvl 70):
    Combines party members' P. Atk. increase and P. Def. increase to have more advanced combat power increase effect. For 40 minutes, increases P. Atk. by 15% and P. Def. by 15%.
  • Chant of Critical Attack (lvl 72):
    Combines party members' Critical Rate increase and Critical Damage increase to have more advanced critical increase effect. Increases Critical Rate by 30% and Critical Damage by 35% for 40 minutes.
  • Chant Movement (lvl 72):
    Combines a party member's Speed increase and Evasion increase effects for a more advanced movement increase effect. For 40 minutes, increases Speed by 33 and Evasion by 4.
  • Chant of Blood Awakening (lvl 74):
    Combines party members' general attack damage absorption and Atk. Spd. increase to have a more advanced blood awakening effect. For 40 minutes, increases Atk. Spd. by 33% and bestows the ability to recover as HP 9% of the standard melee damage inflicted on the enemy.

[ Overlord ]
  • Condition of Pa'agrio (lvl 72):
    Combines a party/clan member's maximum HP increase and Max MP increase effects for more advanced mental and physical power. For 40 minutes, increases Max HP by 35% and Max MP by 35%.   
  • Soul of Pa'agrio (lvl 77):
    For 20 minutes, increases nearby clan members' M. Atk. by 75% and M. Def. by 30%.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

SpoilerAngel

Bro stfu there is improved buffs caraloh

HerrMayer

Those are buffs from hellbound chronicle

youre crying for a custom feature that is no present on interlude by default

some moderator can silence this SpoilerAngel for a week or a month maybe
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

thusard

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 29, 2023, 04:53:13 PMThose are buffs from hellbound chronicle

if you wanna have fun,clic on this spolercrap and check all posts.
all are offensive and hate/troll etc.
he have big problems :(

HerrMayer

Quote from: thusard on January 29, 2023, 04:54:37 PMif you wanna have fun,clic on this spolercrap and check all posts.
all are offensive and hate/troll etc.
he have big problems :(

already saw them

thus he sent me a private message in croatian or bosnian or even maybe is a retarded brasilian

dont worry sonner or later he can earn a mute

thusard

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 29, 2023, 04:57:48 PMalready saw them

thus he sent me a private message in croatian or bosnian or even maybe is a retarded brasilian

dont worry sonner or later he can earn a mute
he pm me also and insulted my mother ,he have big problems
for all the ppl that read this post : this are the kind of players that complain about nothing and make a drama,only ppl with real problems in real life.

SpoilerAngel

Why would you post then and say that there are improved buffs and then no? xD

You are the the one crying here, I just expressed my opinion.

You guys are both sad and lost here.

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 29, 2023, 04:53:13 PMThose are buffs from hellbound chronicle

SpoilerAngel

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ meeeeeeeeeh meeeeeeeeeeeh.

Do you need a tissue?

Quote from: thusard on January 29, 2023, 05:31:29 PMhe pm me also and insulted my mother ,he have big problems
for all the ppl that read this post : this are the kind of players that complain about nothing and make a drama,only ppl with real problems in real life.

HerrMayer

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 29, 2023, 06:22:22 PMWhy would you post then and say that there are improved buffs and then no? xD

me post ?

can you even discern posts from staff and common users?

improved buffs are from hellbound script
DN custom feature got added those buffs to interlude via skilldata and modified skillgrp and skillname in game client

such buffs could not be there if they are testing with a retail interlude server

it seems you buffed yourself with improved retardness

SpoilerAngel

Bro you have no clue what you are talking about.

Read the post from the beggining and try to understand with your little brain.

They announced that there are improved buffs and there are not. There are combo dances/songs but no basic buffs.

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 29, 2023, 07:17:24 PMme post ?

can you even discern posts from staff and common users?

improved buffs are from hellbound script
DN custom feature got added those buffs to interlude via skilldata and modified skillgrp and skillname in game client

such buffs could not be there if they are testing with a retail interlude server

it seems you buffed yourself with improved retardness

thusard

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 29, 2023, 06:22:22 PMWhy would you post then and say that there are improved buffs and then no? xD

did the server started and we have no improved? are you real?hahahahah

scary

Improved buffs missing from start of OBT , they should  fix it already, atleast some1 from team need to answer;) licking GM's ass wont help the server
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005