Web Analytics
Improved Buffs - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Improved Buffs

Started by =^TrackZero^=, October 06, 2021, 02:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HerrMayer

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 29, 2023, 08:36:08 PMBro you have no clue what you are talking about.

Read the post from the beggining and try to understand with your little brain.

They announced that there are improved buffs and there are not. There are combo dances/songs but no basic buffs.

i wont bother myself anymore with this

gived my opinion some posts ago

siege a castle instead of crying for buffs

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

SpoilerAngel

Bro you are drunk/on drugs, what siege on beta?

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 29, 2023, 10:18:50 PMi wont bother myself anymore with this

gived my opinion some posts ago

siege a castle instead of crying for buffs

HerrMayer

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 30, 2023, 02:41:14 AMBro you are drunk/on drugs, what siege on beta?

if you cant test a siege on beta  then you may have problems

lol

SpoilerAngel

You are sadge forum warrior who has never logged into this beta or tested anything.

Sadly people like you know nothing about this game and just cry here and complain, how typical.

So back to your cave and QQ more

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 30, 2023, 09:25:01 AMif you cant test a siege on beta  then you may have problems

lol

HerrMayer

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 30, 2023, 11:08:37 AMYou are sadge forum warrior who has never logged into this beta or tested anything.

Sadly people like you know nothing about this game and just cry here and complain, how typical.

So back to your cave and QQ more

sure kakadu good luck crying on forum cause you are super beta tester xD !!!!

SpoilerAngel

Yea keep posting while i bag your mom every night at home with big dk black dk 8==========>

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 30, 2023, 01:15:14 PMsure kakadu good luck crying on forum cause you are super beta tester xD !!!!

Clonage

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

HerrMayer

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 30, 2023, 03:07:31 PMYea keep posting while i bag your mom every night at home with big dk black dk 8==========>

You bang 60+ years old woman ?
 youre a nasty sand niggar

I <3 California you big somalian monkey xD

SpoilerAngel

Yes I can enjoy if very much. Got a problem?

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 30, 2023, 06:54:24 PMYou bang 60+ years old woman ?
 youre a nasty sand niggar

I <3 California you big somalian monkey xD

SpoilerAngel

Lol idgaf bro its test char xD I go bang yo mamam wuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 30, 2023, 08:40:36 PMcool go enjoy deleted character

https://www.facebook.com/100064716975351/posts/521727209994507/?app=fbl (https://www.facebook.com/100064716975351/posts/521727209994507/?app=fbl)

bye !

^Floki^

Improved buffs are available, though they can only be learned via spellbooks (auto-learn won't add it).

We'll add these spellbooks to Gm Shop shortly

thusard

Quote from: ^Floki^ on January 30, 2023, 09:04:55 PMImproved buffs are available, though they can only be learned via spellbooks (auto-learn won't add it).

We'll add these spellbooks to Gm Shop shortly
where are you haters now?#middlefinger