Web Analytics
Re: Server [FEATURES]

Re: Server [FEATURES]

Started by WhoreDreamer, January 15, 2023, 08:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhoreDreamer

How long time will be estimated online server After big opening ??? ???
"Victorius warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win"

^Lewis^

Well, we are open for upgrade option to add more content - yes IL is short especially with these rates -
So .. files are compatible even Gracia Final or High5. Do not take it as promise, upgrade possible, all I can say is that It won't be depending on us.

xD

Would it be possible to amend the song/dance timers to be a bit longer? Changing screen to the buffer every 1-2 minutes is a massive pain in the ass (unless people are botting >:( and they don't need to manually interfere)
Hardcore from cradle to the grave

thusard

Quote from: xD on January 18, 2023, 07:09:34 AMWould it be possible to amend the song/dance timers to be a bit longer? Changing screen to the buffer every 1-2 minutes is a massive pain in the ass (unless people are botting >:( and they don't need to manually interfere)

and if we have restriction of 2 box only,will be better if u add 2 mins to dances

HerrMayer

Quote from: qwexak on January 21, 2023, 12:06:56 PMmaybe we should test something new ?)

https://forum.ragezone.com/f344/lineage-2-classic-3-0-a-1205208/index7.html#post9124716

Nice to see fyyre stills working on L2

but does it worth the classic? Is not REALLY classic is modern client with the all the newer stuff removed
It demands a good cpu/gpu

My notebook still half broken nd im stuck in this rural place... i wish someday to compile the hellbound from svn but downgrade it to C5
I already tested it with C4
I know there is a LOT of work to do
but if someday i have some plus of money i have someone to hire and work for such project

In the mean time how many people will wish to play back the C3 substack?
I saw some old videos on youtube i know it was different for that time L2 was pay to play and that was the main reason why private servers got really populated

but srsly if we gonna talk about classic L2  C1 ext to C3 is more classic than the so called l2 classic from nc

as plus wont be less work to resolve bugs or else in 32bit server when also the scripts and AI.obj are so far less job than any recent chronicle ?

I avoided posting all this time cause i cant play but the nostalgia of playing here is always eating me away

I hope everyone having good times beside mine are the worst in years...

laters!
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

John Doe

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 22, 2023, 04:49:09 AMNice to see fyyre stills working on L2

but does it worth the classic? Is not REALLY classic is modern client with the all the newer stuff removed
It demands a good cpu/gpu

My notebook still half broken nd im stuck in this rural place... i wish someday to compile the hellbound from svn but downgrade it to C5
I already tested it with C4
I know there is a LOT of work to do
but if someday i have some plus of money i have someone to hire and work for such project

In the mean time how many people will wish to play back the C3 substack?
I saw some old videos on youtube i know it was different for that time L2 was pay to play and that was the main reason why private servers got really populated

but srsly if we gonna talk about classic L2  C1 ext to C3 is more classic than the so called l2 classic from nc

as plus wont be less work to resolve bugs or else in 32bit server when also the scripts and AI.obj are so far less job than any recent chronicle ?

I avoided posting all this time cause i cant play but the nostalgia of playing here is always eating me away

I hope everyone having good times beside mine are the worst in years...

laters!
Like it, and there is nothing to add, I agree

xD

Could there please be an auto-pick up feature?
Hardcore from cradle to the grave

thusard

ps : we need halishs mark for 3rd class on test server
can u add them on obt npc ?
tnx

and gz for option to autolearn skils on test server :)))

^Lewis^

Quote from: thusard on January 23, 2023, 08:59:13 AMps : we need halishs mark for 3rd class on test server
can u add them on obt npc ?
tnx

and gz for option to autolearn skils on test server :)))

Maybe the html is wrong, I removed all item requirements, will check later on html too.
I was looking for practice skill option in files, but previous devs/admin didn't implement or couldn't.. there was some code .. ofc broken, so fixed it.

scary

will u fix this "Noitemname"  thing ?
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

^Lewis^