Web Analytics
Feedback - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Feedback

Started by Clonage, January 26, 2023, 04:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpoilerAngel

I'm surprised they did not delete your post yet mate, I tested for few hours and my chars got deleted/bugged.

Sadly, I posted pictures and feedback too.

There no Improved buffs either its big horseshit and big lies again.

They copy paste things and do nothing to fix bugs and things.

Only bla bla bla and no do do do caraloh.

I doubt they even read this shit forum that gives me diabetes.

Quote from: Clonage on January 28, 2023, 10:49:29 PMDon't name this server Tarantula, it's misleading and disrespectful to our nostalgia... Last Tarantula was 8+ years ago.
I keep testing and keep getting disappointed. You can level up past 81 and enchant 3rd class skills... Which isn't a bad idea but there's 0 info about it. This wasn't even a feature on last server and it's not mentioned at all on any forum post regarding features/changes.

This had NOTHING to do with Tarantula. It's just another poorly managed DN Substack server.

Sigh...

SpoilerAngel

Go back to your cave dog, you dont know nothing.

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 29, 2023, 01:10:04 AM...

you b1tches complain too much for this and that no wonder why track has abandon

instead of asking many questions
why dont you create a clan and try to siege a castle to see if server does not crash? do useful test for community not QQ post about unfinished feature or else not finished in client such as info like noitemname
Focus on what is needed to be tested and not creating a post with few complains like enchant skill or max level

minor things like that may be the less priority if they didnt cleaned them yet

Thats what they need you ppl to stop QQ and test server for what is needed to be tested

What a **** shame that i cant be online everyday with my notebook and im stuck in that farm with 1 or 2 weeks came to town for 1 night and i have desire to do nothing as i fell so dam frustrated

but you ppl have good pc at home and good internet and instead of doing what is needed the most you all do is complain at forum

>_>  ...

Clonage

You're trolling for sure. Changes to skills and levels is not major? How is it QQ? rofl. You're the one QQing for not having good pc and internet. It's copy paste of previous server and has changes to files that are not logged anywhere...
fyck off with your petty shit

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

HerrMayer

I know far more than you 2  rats

lol
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

SpoilerAngel

Guy came from the cave and talking nonsense.

Go ask Messi for autograpgh

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 29, 2023, 01:18:33 AMI know far more than you 2  rats

lol

SpoilerAngel

Nobody asked what you did or what's your opinion in bro.

Good for you what you did and had servers.

Go log and test this shit yourself before you even type anything here.

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 29, 2023, 01:27:47 AMsure dude  ive compiled from SVN in 2012 hellbound server and used C4 scripts and config for protocol 656 and tested it

I currently have in backup C4 with latest nextdev dll from russian forum wich im not gonna mention for you idiot

ive tested many types of servers from C1 smeli 32 bit zerg code till gracia final x64 that was shared with bugs long ago

i had servers in past but i always used as non-profit for the love of this game

I ve pushed in past the idea to move from GF to H5 and you may have forgot that

Youre just a forum QQ as ive saw over years the only post and cry for few unfinished features

For sure you have enchanted +6 stupidity all the way xD

HerrMayer

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 29, 2023, 01:35:09 AMNobody asked what you did or what's your opinion in bro.

Good for you what you did and had servers.

Go log and test this shit yourself before you even type anything here.

Says who wrote insults via private message without any reason

Good Luck crying out loud on forum
dont QQ if they came back deleting everything as you show misappreciation for the work they do
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

thusard

dragon network drama 2023version
this community alwasy had 2 or 3 toxic pll,we all must ignore them
by the years passes,they become more toxic.
you know why?becouse mental problems get wors when u age :)))
for all the ppl there that read this shits,just ignore the handicaps of some players that complain here and after server start they farm like nolifers and forgot that they blamed server

see you on the battlefield when server is up
@DN staff, just ignore then and keep working on this project
server setup is best of what dragon had before

SpoilerAngel

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEESHHHHHHHHHH, I bet you did not log and test a sh1t bro

Quote from: thusard on January 29, 2023, 07:34:49 AMdragon network drama 2023version
this community alwasy had 2 or 3 toxic pll,we all must ignore them
by the years passes,they become more toxic.
you know why?becouse mental problems get wors when u age :)))
for all the ppl there that read this shits,just ignore the handicaps of some players that complain here and after server start they farm like nolifers and forgot that they blamed server

see you on the battlefield when server is up
@DN staff, just ignore then and keep working on this project
server setup is best of what dragon had before

Clonage

Yes ignore the testing that we have done. Don't fix anything. Just ignore us.
If you think i don't value my time and don't have other stuff to do beside play on DN copy pasta servers well good luck then.

Fingers crossed I'm the only one that values their time over a substack lol copy pasta server!

Server will be full of non toxic cunts unlike me! Positive vibes will make DN great again UwU!!!1!!1!! Ignore the bugs reported, maybe they will go away OwO!11!! Peace and love nyaaahh;;

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

thusard

Quote from: Clonage on January 29, 2023, 03:31:57 PMYes ignore the testing that we have done. Don't fix anything. Just ignore us.
If you think i don't value my time and don't have other stuff to do beside play on DN copy pasta servers well good luck then.

Fingers crossed I'm the only one that values their time over a substack lol copy pasta server!

Server will be full of non toxic cunts unlike me! Positive vibes will make DN great again UwU!!!1!!1!! Ignore the bugs reported, maybe they will go away OwO!11!! Peace and love nyaaahh;;
bye bye