Web Analytics
camera - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

camera

Started by csvt17, January 29, 2023, 12:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HerrMayer

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 30, 2023, 11:13:21 AMNice post, a guy 78 lvl, and the post is broken af, you add video link which does not even work wtf?

Bro you are just sadge

retarded brasilian  ;D  keep crying cause your char is bugged and deleted

did glasy stole your bike too

hahahahaha
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

SpoilerAngel

Lol Im not from Brasil you poor Argentinian dog, get your facts straight before you bark loud.

I dont even play shit dogsh1t not like you wasting time XDDDDDDDDDDD.

Glasy stole your mom i think that why you are here look for her.

I dont have character I was just testing beta and report a bug.

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 30, 2023, 01:08:42 PMretarded brasilian  ;D  keep crying cause your char is bugged and deleted

did glasy stole your bike too

hahahahaha

herkon

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 29, 2023, 08:38:25 PMyea, best solution. Why waste time here?

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 30, 2023, 03:05:49 PMI was just testing beta and report a bug.

You do have problems.

HerrMayer

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 30, 2023, 03:05:49 PMLol Im not from Brasil you poor Argentinian dog, get your facts straight before you bark loud.

I dont even play shit dogsh1t not like you wasting time XDDDDDDDDDDD.

Glasy stole your mom i think that why you are here look for her.

I dont have character I was just testing beta and report a bug.

sure dude and you suggest ppl to delete game then you ask me to log in game to test beta and cry in forum for character deleted

SpoilerSomalia

Glasy stole your bike for real now you run with friend

XD

SpoilerAngel

Keep trying bro, missed again. Oh that's a picture of you? Nice, I was expecting you would own a car but yeah

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 30, 2023, 06:51:26 PMsure dude and you suggest ppl to delete game then you ask me to log in game to test beta and cry in forum for character deleted

SpoilerSomalia

Glasy stole your bike for real now you run with friend

XD

HerrMayer

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 30, 2023, 08:22:39 PMKeep trying bro, missed again. Oh that's a picture of you? Nice, I was expecting you would own a car but yeah

No bye they can lock topic i think cause i gived a the solution for what was asked here

SpoilerAngel

Go lock your brain kid

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 30, 2023, 08:39:41 PMNo bye they can lock topic i think cause i gived a the solution for what was asked here

HerrMayer

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 30, 2023, 08:56:52 PMGo lock your brain kid

SpoilerSomalia

you said that i should go back to my cave

dragon network is my cave

you dont realise that yet

XD

SpoilerAngel

Yes go farm c grade, let me know if you lesson how to play, I can teach you how to farm/pvp coz seems like you have no hands

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 31, 2023, 02:57:29 AMSpoilerSomalia

you said that i should go back to my cave

dragon network is my cave

you dont realise that yet

XD

HerrMayer

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on February 21, 2023, 03:39:56 PMYes go farm c grade, let me know if you lesson how to play, I can teach you how to farm/pvp coz seems like you have no hands

retarded.

HerrMayer

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on February 21, 2023, 03:39:56 PMYes go farm c grade, let me know if you lesson how to play, I can teach you how to farm/pvp coz seems like you have no hands

poor SpoilerKakadu you no play retail you no play dragon
and want to teach lesson to me

kkkkk