Web Analytics
WHO ELSE WILL JOIN?

News:

Main Menu

WHO ELSE WILL JOIN?

Started by CJ2000, January 31, 2023, 10:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJ2000

GUYS, IF there are any CPs/clans that are willing to join, post here. In this way we all know how to manage.

Thanks to the serious guys.

Urudin

So far several people contacted me after my post, seems we'll have 1 Hungarian PT + 1 international. Some ppl I know, yet idk yet how much they'll play, also don't know if we'll join a clan or make one.

CJ2000

Quote from: Urudin on January 31, 2023, 11:46:05 AMSo far several people contacted me after my post, seems we'll have 1 Hungarian PT + 1 international. Some ppl I know, yet idk yet how much they'll play, also don't know if we'll join a clan or make one.

What was the clan name in the past?

Urudin

We've only played DN once as BallBreakers, also kind of new to substack, but we do understand the concept ofc :)

SpoilerAngel

Good Morning.

We will try this server again with the Retarded CP, not so sure if we will be many but hopefully we will make one CP and clan and see how things go.

Quote from: CJ2000 on January 31, 2023, 10:28:47 AMGUYS, IF there are any CPs/clans that are willing to join, post here. In this way we all know how to manage.

Picksy

How dare you use Retarded CP like that.

b0ng

Quote from: CJ2000 on January 31, 2023, 10:28:47 AMGUYS, IF there are any CPs/clans that are willing to join, post here. In this way we all know how to manage.

Joining with my friends, don't know yet about clan, we are going to be around 15-20 players. Most of us have jobs and family now so can't play all day but we all want to have some fun  ;D

CJ2000

Quote from: b0ng on February 03, 2023, 07:48:26 PMJoining with my friends, don't know yet about clan, we are going to be around 15-20 players. Most of us have jobs and family now so can't play all day but we all want to have some fun  ;D

Hello Mr.

Did you played somewhere before? Got any clan name or something?

reddragonjr

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

djvancho

FightClub we are too may be 15-20 people
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL