2007-10-07 Oren Siege - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-07 Oren Siege

Started by Nefacio, October 07, 2007, 06:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ch4risma

and u must be happy ?

Its some kind of succeed to reach there with so many clans defending.
Even they enter the castle it shows how noobs milicia they are.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
Tsakalaki ----> Th // WL (working on nobless )

Weezer

Dunno how it was on Oren, we have a lot of problems in Goddard...

If someone could tell me what happened there i will appreciate...

btw Congratz to Fearless, in special WS that keep Oren for so much time!

<3 Nefacio, <3 Sifacil, <3 Glacius, but u all BIBAS! ^^

thehero

Quote from: Glacius on October 08, 2007, 06:51:09 AM
I wonder why theheroes kept this castle for so long? hmmm... interesting, someone pwned himself  :D
we  keep this  cos  the  only  way to enter  was  the  terain expolit  from the  mountain behind  the castle .
we  keep it cos all  attaks  were  stoped  not  far  from  the  walls .
we  never  use  this  bug  because  we  didnt have  to .
as  i said  we  dont cry  for nothing. we  just say  how  things  are .
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

Glacius

Quote from: thehero on October 08, 2007, 03:05:09 PM
we  keep this  cos  the  only  way to enter  was  the  terain expolit  from the  mountain behind  the castle .
we  never  use  this  bug  because  we  didnt have  to .
as  i said  we  dont cry  for nothing. we  just say  how  things  are .

Sure bro, i remember a goddar siege like 4 months ago, fearless attacked u and the only times that i died was being wallhitted, i dont have screens to prove anything and i honestly dont care about it.

Deux

I think every time someone make another siege topic, its always the same sh!t...

Intead of people doing like Nefacio started, comments about the siege, a punk came and start to cry about something.
So lets go:

Charisma, Luci, yes, congratz to temp and mates to do great things in such a small time, as you said, were many clans defending. No one ever said you guys didnt have strength to do this, we were worried about temp, cause they were always godd castle owners, and we are sure you want it back. But accept the facts as the previous siege, you couldnt make it this time! Ok, regroup, review strategies and try again.

What I'm tired to hear is "they zerged" or "we get inside, you are all noobs"....danm, its a war! as much we can go there, is better, we have number and also quality. if it wasnt true, we couldt attempt to take or keep the castle.

There always will be zerged everytime, from every side, its war...want 10x10 in siege? I dont think so...Need more people? Hire or recruit more active members, it must solve the problem.

Sad to see things like this from such good and skilled players.

Anyway, good luck to all of us in the next, and I hope you guys dont succed again! ;)

darkling

Quote from: thehero on October 08, 2007, 03:05:09 PM

+ you had constant support from eclipse/inspire
+ you placed the siege date same to Aden which was the center of the action
RobinBlake - On a little break.

siczor

Quote from: Weezer on October 08, 2007, 02:56:48 PM
Dunno how it was on Oren, we have a lot of problems in Goddard...

If someone could tell me what happened there i will appreciate...

btw Congratz to Fearless, in special WS that keep Oren for so much time!

<3 Nefacio, <3 Sifacil, <3 Glacius, but u all BIBAS! ^^

united make 2 or 3 rush .. we stoped .. before 2 partys of sins move to good then  3 partys of ws and 1 of sins stay in oren ..... heroes moved to oren and make a rush wint united and broke the main door and hit the inside door.... we contained and pull back them until the partys of sins return and help us to finish them
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com][/URL]
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest]Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?[/URL]

thehero

Quote from: darkling on October 08, 2007, 07:02:23 PM

+ you had constant support from eclipse/inspire
+ you placed the siege date same to Aden which was the center of the action
+we  have  never had  19 clans  registered  deffenders +2 come unregistered
+the siege  date  is the  castle's  owner responibillyty what  did  u expect us to  make  a  poll in forum about siege date ?
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

Nefacio

Quote from: Deux on October 08, 2007, 06:49:08 PM
I think every time someone make another siege topic, its always the same sh!t...

Intead of people doing like Nefacio started, comments about the siege, a punk came and start to cry about something.
So lets go:

Charisma, Luci, yes, congratz to temp and mates to do great things in such a small time, as you said, were many clans defending. No one ever said you guys didnt have strength to do this, we were worried about temp, cause they were always godd castle owners, and we are sure you want it back. But accept the facts as the previous siege, you couldnt make it this time! Ok, regroup, review strategies and try again.

What I'm tired to hear is "they zerged" or "we get inside, you are all noobs"....danm, its a war! as much we can go there, is better, we have number and also quality. if it wasnt true, we couldt attempt to take or keep the castle.

There always will be zerged everytime, from every side, its war...want 10x10 in siege? I dont think so...Need more people? Hire or recruit more active members, it must solve the problem.

Sad to see things like this from such good and skilled players.

Anyway, good luck to all of us in the next, and I hope you guys dont succed again! ;)

Well I suppose at least we have something different to talk about.

Does anyone else notice we have 9 Sticky post since quite a long time ? its kind of killing the forum xD
Nefarch/Nefacio/AznarThrul
WinterHope
Retired- Im not using my chars anymore

leobruno

All of us (milicia ally) have big problem with Internet ... we have lag a lot ... and for this, temp ally enter so easy in the castle. But godard stay with us.. so... SHUT THE F@CK UP an try again.

Sry my f@cking bad english.

BassSultan^^

Milica still sucks sry true hurt xD

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

Deux

Quote from: BassSultan^^ on October 09, 2007, 05:58:52 PM
Milica still sucks sry true hurt xD

Yeah, and why Milicia Sux? Because we take the castle? Because Temp didnt take it back?
Doesnt matter if you say it was zerg or whatever, the most important is that Milicia take it fair!
btw, it doesnt hurt...its only your opinion, and we respect that.

Sometimes people come to foruns and say that "there's no more fun, pvp, siege", and when an ally rises to e resistance  to another one, you cry? come on....

Quote from: Nefacio on October 09, 2007, 04:05:01 AM
Well I suppose at least we have something different to talk about.

Does anyone else notice we have 9 Sticky post since quite a long time ? its kind of killing the forum xD

/agree with you, but....