2007-10-07 Oren Siege - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-07 Oren Siege

Started by Nefacio, October 07, 2007, 06:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

Quote from: Erinyes on October 08, 2007, 02:45:10 AM

U were defending same way when u had Godard . Hiting from behind walls.

1st noone really was able to pray in our castle

2nd      If we did defend the same way we would still have the castle

3rd hazzard leader used walker to pray

so shutup jackass...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Soviete

Quote from: lucifsg on October 10, 2007, 03:01:29 AM
1st noone really was able to pray in our castle

2nd      If we did defend the same way we would still have the castle

3rd hazzard leader used walker to pray

so shutup jackass...

didnt I prayied once? Do u really think I've used Walker? So u used walker to pray for the first time? BTW... 4 ppl engraving mean 4 ppl using walker right?

You dont have the castle cause U was dealing with ur own Ego and forget to protect Goddard. Simple like that. BTW it's easy to pray goddard w/o any cheat. Just use ur brain.

The bad this is: Goddard engrave is messed up. The geodata must work like this: U need to go over one of 3 ramps and engrave. All of u just target and click the engrave... This must be fixed. Only ppl near crystal above the ramp must be allowed to engrave. Like I do when LOTS was at Fearless.

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

Astri

We are not going to attack before c5. Just because i cant see some noobs with b grade shouting on the forums that we cry and we dont know to play etc etc.
Since THRONE room in unreachable, an attacker cannot access 1 of the life crystals and also cannot kill the ppl that spawning after death. This means they have all the time to get buffs, heals, regroup and go again above pray rooms to kill attackers. So even if u can start engrave within 9 mins (like we did), an arrow from a bowofperil is enough to make this noob shouting "But godard stay with us.. so... SHUT THE F@CK UP an try again"

Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

Nefacio

Quote from: Astri on October 10, 2007, 01:06:18 PM
We are not going to attack before c5. Just because i cant see some noobs with b grade shouting on the forums that we cry and we dont know to play etc etc.
Since THRONE room in unreachable, an attacker cannot access 1 of the life crystals and also cannot kill the ppl that spawning after death. This means they have all the time to get buffs, heals, regroup and go again above pray rooms to kill attackers. So even if u can start engrave within 9 mins (like we did), an arrow from a bowofperil is enough to make this noob shouting "But godard stay with us.. so... SHUT THE F@CK UP an try again"

Do you think c5 is coming anytime soon?
Do you really think this willl correct geodata? imo it will be more bugged
Nefarch/Nefacio/AznarThrul
WinterHope
Retired- Im not using my chars anymore

Deux

Danm...Gonna say it again...We all respect Temp strength, no one call you noobs, leobruno said that just to provoke, and we hope you all came to take its castle back, thats what make a siege better. The same way you guys had merith to hold the castle for so long, we have now fro keep control of it.

btw, I do think that when C5 come, not only goddard castle, but a lot of things will be bugged.

So lets pray all togheter to this sh!t come fast, so a lot of good players will come back to server, and we can kill each other again! Can I hear an amem??  ^^    ;D

Astri

Quote from: Nefacio on October 10, 2007, 02:11:18 PM
Do you think c5 is coming anytime soon?
Do you really think this willl correct geodata? imo it will be more bugged

I dont know, i just suppose that this c5 will be from leaked retail files. If not... we will play again like we did back to mixed c1-c4. And ofcource will have many bugs

Nefacio

Quote from: Astri on October 10, 2007, 03:50:12 PM
I dont know, i just suppose that this c5 will be from leaked retail files. If not... we will play again like we did back to mixed c1-c4. And ofcource will have many bugs

yea that was what I thought, but u remember when C4 first came? we are playing on supposed retail files and look how goddard (after more than an year) still is.

All ppl are really exited about the idea of making the server c5, while I can only think "omg its gonna be so so bugged" :P
Nefarch/Nefacio/AznarThrul
WinterHope
Retired- Im not using my chars anymore

Astri

The c4 files we play now are from c4 testserver. In the final release it wasnt that bugged. Also, goddard was a new implementation in c4 thats why i strongly believe that in c5 will be bugfree 

tzuc

there are no c5 leaked files. if c5 will come it will be c4 modded .. and that's 100% sure.

there are lots of "c5" servers out there ... all modded and very very few (i think only 1) actually supports the c5 client (i'm referring to l2off servers ... not l2j).

the best c5 server (close to retail c5) is BY FAR supremel2.

the only moment when drake will actually do something about c5 is when people stop donating ...
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

voudas69

Quote from: tzuc on October 10, 2007, 05:25:32 PM
there are no c5 leaked files. if c5 will come it will be c4 modded .. and that's 100% sure.

there are lots of "c5" servers out there ... all modded and very very few (i think only 1) actually supports the c5 client (i'm referring to l2off servers ... not l2j).

the best c5 server (close to retail c5) is BY FAR supremel2.

the only moment when drake will actually do something about c5 is when people stop donating ...
maybe we should all stop playing soo the server get more empty ... i am getting borred killing the same ppl ;/
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

Weezer

Quote from: Astri on October 10, 2007, 01:06:18 PM

Maybe this "noob" shouted this cause another "noob" shouted "u cheaters, bla bla bla, u used walker to engrave, bla bla bla" since we take Goddard! And cause another "noob" when TheHeroes was entering in Engrave Room sent PM to me and anothers leaders insulting our ally...

P.S.: Not only in NM that Throne Room in Goddard is unreachable, anothers servers have same problem... and probabily C5 won't correct bugs, only bring more...  :(

Knock

Revolution no.2 imo XD first one was funny as freak
Nothing Else Matters