2007-10-13 Giran Siege - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-13 Giran Siege

Started by StingerSK, October 13, 2007, 10:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkling

Quote from: Fireslasher on October 19, 2007, 06:37:57 PM
Lol, you should, it's much richer than NM history..

Like id had nothing better to doo.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

gamias10

Dragon history?.... hum... people that give many dolars or euros to buy a +24 am and draconic bow?.. there is not only 1 of them?.. or a +10 set?... whats the funny playing in a server like this

Abysmo

Quote from: darkling on October 19, 2007, 06:42:06 PM
Like id had nothing better to doo.

Relax and learn ;)

Quote from: gamias10 on October 19, 2007, 08:00:07 PM
Dragon history?.... hum... people that give many dolars or euros to buy a +24 am and draconic bow?.. there is not only 1 of them?.. or a +10 set?... whats the funny playing in a server like this

Yeah...you're right, but you know why? Cause NM can't even smell Dragon's ass...Not enought players xD
Count about 15 guys with o/e weapons...Now imagine the fun of the other people ^^ When you kill a jedi its really funny...and btw, not only an ally has enchanted weapons....so its even (=)

The harder you try, the lower you get...Dragon was, is and will always be the best private server. Can't get better cause drake doesnt care. We just have to be happy for the upgrade he makes between an amount of time...

Btw darkling...we can see that you have nothing better to do...tho, you play l2 here and waste time like hell...
These server is full of lifeless people...
*´¨ )
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´.... (¸.•´... (¸.•*¯`*•> SesameStreet - PwnSquad

Vitominas, faleh, Incorp, Eyeknot, Atlantida, SvetiNikola, Kaozi, Kabal, Himesama, 3B, Loveliness, Mitnick, Anemonia, Buddhafurlan, Litiel, Kristana, Srbija...
Respect!

gamias10

Quote from: Abysmo on October 19, 2007, 08:40:50 PM
Relax and learn ;)

Yeah...you're right, but you know why? Cause NM can't even smell Dragon's ass...Not enought players xD
Count about 15 guys with o/e weapons...Now imagine the fun of the other people ^^ When you kill a jedi its really funny...and btw, not only an ally has enchanted weapons....so its even (=)

The harder you try, the lower you get...Dragon was, is and will always be the best private server. Can't get better cause drake doesnt care. We just have to be happy for the upgrade he makes between an amount of time...

Btw darkling...we can see that you have nothing better to do...tho, you play l2 here and waste time like hell...
I used to play dragon for like a month when nm was down... 1 time i killed a guy with a pink db i think i have a screen.. honestly.. lot of ppl was hitting him but i did the last hit  ;D i had a great feeling

NIORI

To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Quido

Quote from: Fireslasher on October 19, 2007, 06:37:57 PM
Lol, you should, it's much richer than NM history..

Dragon wasn't always Jedi world, in C1-C3 it was THE best server...
What ally will u join? That will decide that ull keep ur castle..... Even ull join zerg side, once it will betray you. Think about it
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Sifacil

Quote from: Crazynecro on October 19, 2007, 12:45:37 PM
Dave pwns you tbh.

Thats the best comeback i can have from a native english speaker.

2 points for Dan..im amazed.!!!
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

darkling

Quote from: Abysmo on October 19, 2007, 08:40:50 PM

We really dont give a shit about Dragon in here, we are not coming to your section to blame you and say that NM > Dragon or "jajajajaj NIGHTAMRE NOOOBSS PANIC CLAN IZ HERE WEZ GONNA PWNZ YA ASS!!!!11!!111one!11one", so please have some respect and shut your mouth about Nightmare. And believe me mr. 'smart ass' I have a lot of other interesting things to doo than to argue about what server is better and still I see no reason to lern any servers "history" (lol read how hilarious that sounds - server history).

With your clans lame attitude you aint gonna reach anything here, even with donated stuffz

QuoteWhat ally will u join? That will decide that ull keep ur castle..... Even ull join zerg side, once it will betray you. Think about it

Tbh im surprised they are not in fearless or TEMP already =o

macris-007

Panic wtf? came when server is death...pathetic... xp <3 Moule movie aden.... old good times  ::)
* Cracers * - HE/WK 
* aDv * - BD/SH
* DiablosII * - TH/WL

Vend3tta clan back!

Moule

Quote from: macris-007 on October 20, 2007, 12:31:38 AM
Panic wtf? came when server is death...pathetic... xp <3 Moule movie aden.... old good times  ::)

yo aDv  :)

i was just watching them :p

09/09/2006 Fearless had Aden and had to defend it against many, many, many guys ^^ : HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipJgvBPYuwc) 

07/10/2006 Same situation except that attackers brought some friends with them  (THE famous siege  25 clans (3 alliances) VS 10 clan (1 ally): HERE (http://files.filefront.com/AdenFearlessLostVSzergdivx/;6961426;/fileinfo.html)

04/11/2006 One of the attempts of fearless to take Aden back, will they succeed this time ? ;p  : HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfnqDgAYQgo)

Just after this last video was the time when fearless was the most powerful it ever had been, thennnnnn ->>  FBI stuff, no Nightmare during 5 months and things changed ;-)

But we had fun making revolution on Dragon server if you remember :-D  lot of people participated in it it was damn fun ^^, the revolution even had a song and got some "propaganda movies";
1st one by Zthrx lol it pwnz so much xD  (HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKkVsPcVzrc)) and this one recorded by me during our Revolution (took place in one of their Aden siege)  (HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_2k231ok0g))
Btw after this revolution made for fun we finally got some official informations about Nightmare (we were left w/o info during 2+ months).

These things should remember some memories to old players (not the "Prehistoric players" coz there is nothing about Praetorians, Playground, Bladerunners, MT, and the other russian clan that left before i started but THAT was hmmmmmmmmmm 3.5 years ago ? Oo).
And for those that can't understand anything in this post because they are too young players in NM im too bored to explain everything, i could write all the night about these old times.
My L2 Movie Library ---> http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,74815.msg852689.html#msg852689

Abysmo

Quote from: darkling on October 19, 2007, 10:26:02 PM
We really dont give a shit about Dragon in here, we are not coming to your section to blame you and say that NM > Dragon or "jajajajaj NIGHTAMRE NOOOBSS PANIC CLAN IZ HERE WEZ GONNA PWNZ YA ASS!!!!11!!111one!11one", so please have some respect and shut your mouth about Nightmare. And believe me mr. 'smart ass' I have a lot of other interesting things to doo than to argue about what server is better and still I see no reason to lern any servers "history" (lol read how hilarious that sounds - server history).

With your clans lame attitude you aint gonna reach anything here, even with donated stuffz

Tbh im surprised they are not in fearless or TEMP already =o

First of all, i dont have to respect no one in here...specially you...
Second i play in nm, that gives me the right to fking call you "stupid person" which is not that bad cause its true  ::)
Third i dont need to donate to have fun :)
Im not blaming anyone...just beware...hope Panic stands in your enemy ally...so you can learn...

Fuktard
Aint gonna argue with you anymore...you dont deserve it... _)_
*´¨ )
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´.... (¸.•´... (¸.•*¯`*•> SesameStreet - PwnSquad

Vitominas, faleh, Incorp, Eyeknot, Atlantida, SvetiNikola, Kaozi, Kabal, Himesama, 3B, Loveliness, Mitnick, Anemonia, Buddhafurlan, Litiel, Kristana, Srbija...
Respect!

darkling

Quote from: Abysmo on October 20, 2007, 04:50:53 AM
First of all, i dont have to respect no one in here...specially you...
Second i play in nm, that gives me the right to fking call you "stupid person" which is not that bad cause its true  ::)
Third i dont need to donate to have fun :)
Im not blaming anyone...just beware...hope Panic stands in your enemy ally...so you can learn...

Fuktard
Aint gonna argue with you anymore...you dont deserve it... _)_

I see the overall level of retardnes on NM has incresed by 100% since you started to play here :D EOT to you I dont like to flame vs teenangers :( P.S. join TEMP ore fearless gogogoggo