2007-10-13 Giran Siege - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-13 Giran Siege

Started by StingerSK, October 13, 2007, 10:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: darkling on October 20, 2007, 04:13:57 PM

I see the overall level of retardnes on NM has incresed by 100% since you started to play here :D EOT to you I dont like to flame vs teenangers :( P.S. join TEMP ore fearless gogogoggo

cause deathcrush is full?  ;D  :P

darkling

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on October 20, 2007, 04:37:05 PM
cause deathcrush is full?  ;D  :P

It is but I think I got space in DeathcrushIV or V, will check it today.
:D
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Hipo

Quote from: Abysmo on October 20, 2007, 04:50:53 AM
First of all, i dont have to respect no one in here...specially you...
Second i play in nm, that gives me the right to fking call you "stupid person" which is not that bad cause its true  ::)
Third i dont need to donate to have fun :)
Im not blaming anyone...just beware...hope Panic stands in your enemy ally...so you can learn...

Fuktard
Aint gonna argue with you anymore...you dont deserve it... _)_

Hey Abysmo ^^

we are enemy with sins and we pwned them so many times : >

NM:
 [TH/PAL] AristoCat       
DRAGON:
[BS/WK] Hipocrat
[SH/SE] zLi
[SR/TK] Hipo

SPANK!!!
SPANK SPANK!!!

Abysmo

Quote from: darkling on October 20, 2007, 04:13:57 PM

I see the overall level of retardnes on NM has incresed by 100% since you started to play here :D EOT to you I dont like to flame vs teenangers :( P.S. join TEMP ore fearless gogogoggo

lolol

learn one thing panic was not dog of fearless or temp or even yur lame ally deathcrush or something like that lol

wait and see maybe u will try to join us and that time i will laught at u :)

btw this is tozebin ( im in abysmo computer)

*´¨ )
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´.... (¸.•´... (¸.•*¯`*•> SesameStreet - PwnSquad

Vitominas, faleh, Incorp, Eyeknot, Atlantida, SvetiNikola, Kaozi, Kabal, Himesama, 3B, Loveliness, Mitnick, Anemonia, Buddhafurlan, Litiel, Kristana, Srbija...
Respect!

Abysmo

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 20, 2007, 10:03:28 PM
SuicideMission + Panic + Ethernal <3

i wanna say special thanx to Panic .... incredible skill ... omg <333   we pown together
3 clan, own an ally !

ty for fun , we wellcome u next siege too .... nice try... ty <3

:o :o :o :o :o :o  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Watch 'n' Learn xD
*´¨ )
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

Vitominas, faleh, Incorp, Eyeknot, Atlantida, SvetiNikola, Kaozi, Kabal, Himesama, 3B, Loveliness, Mitnick, Anemonia, Buddhafurlan, Litiel, Kristana, Srbija...
Respect!

FearFactory

ahahah lol gz nobovi imali ste vise srece nego mi u Dragonu opet nam ukrali dvorac preko exploita --.--
sretno vam bilo na nm =p
[url=http://world7.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=113011651][/url]

Understand just one thing, we are darker then dark, stronger then the strongest, and better then the best, freak the rest.

Rolling kids since 05'

KillTheDj

Quote from: Abysmo on October 19, 2007, 08:40:50 PM
Relax and learn ;)

Yeah...you're right, but you know why? Cause NM can't even smell Dragon's ass...Not enought players xD
Count about 15 guys with o/e weapons...Now imagine the fun of the other people ^^ When you kill a jedi its really funny...and btw, not only an ally has enchanted weapons....so its even (=)

The harder you try, the lower you get...Dragon was, is and will always be the best private server. Can't get better cause drake doesnt care. We just have to be happy for the upgrade he makes between an amount of time...

Btw darkling...we can see that you have nothing better to do...tho, you play l2 here and waste time like hell...
These server is full of lifeless people...

i m gonna tell u something u dont know . i piss on dragon players . watched them pvp and laugh out loud. we had corrupt gms here too

but thank god they didnt gave away to everyone a red weapon ... and since that server of urs is so cool and the best

wtf  are u doing here ><

Abysmo

Quote from: KillTheDj on October 21, 2007, 10:05:49 AM
i m gonna tell u something u dont know . i piss on dragon players . watched them pvp and laugh out loud. we had corrupt gms here too

but thank god they didnt gave away to everyone a red weapon ... and since that server of urs is so cool and the best

wtf  are u doing here ><

Too pwn your ass's...which is not that difficult...
I guess in aden siege you guys were owned huh ^^ I dont piss on NM player...but i piss on you anyways xD
*´¨ )
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

Respect!

DarkVengeance

So much hate ... whats wrong with you ppl ... its just a bloody game ... u got so freaking excited ... dont get a heart attack ffs.

I wont even write here anymore ... you are just too obsessed with this sh!t.

Knock

Quote from: DarkVengeance on October 21, 2007, 05:48:03 PM
So much hate ... whats wrong with you ppl ... its just a bloody game ... u got so freaking excited ... dont get a heart attack ffs.

Shhh its funny^ ^
Nothing Else Matters

FearFactory

Quote from: DarkVengeance on October 21, 2007, 05:48:03 PM

Don't hate the playa hate the game  ;D
[url=http://world7.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=113011651][/url]

Understand just one thing, we are darker then dark, stronger then the strongest, and better then the best, freak the rest.

Rolling kids since 05'

DarkVengeance