2007-10-13 Giran Siege - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-13 Giran Siege

Started by StingerSK, October 13, 2007, 10:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kobra

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on October 14, 2007, 12:37:06 AM
im sry for you, but this is totally wrong!
yes, your life crystalls got destroyed. by sins in our first rush and the rest in our 2nd (where panic was able to take it).
and your main life crystall wasn't killed through exploid. believe me. guess why? cause i was the one who destroyed it. while you guys were fully concentrated on the pvp at the throne room gate, i went in and to the side, killed stingersk and walked the way to your main life crystall. so easy.

and @robin: don't tell something like deathcrush against whole server. first of all: deathcrush = 1/3 of the server. and 2nd: there was just fearless at giran siege. supported by a barely full heroes party and one party of panic (gratz to the castle).

was a funny sieg. we had better ones, but at all it was fun.

greetings d3vil
look on pictures from zthrx.. who defend castle Ch+Imortals +kamilex:P 3 clans vs fearles+temp+panic+fury...today some ppl drom SINS pm me (deathcrush use zerget  and this is not fun...(from apollo and soulofheaven) and now fearles +temp realy smack in the eye(combination)....but gz to panic:D
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
xKobraCz Sagittarius / Arcana Lord
NM 30x

ArDeMiNa

U can easy forget how you destroy the towers,when u get the castle,but now u can cry when that is happen to u ....

Blondy

yeah devil it was funny, it is a game, it should be for fun, not to be angry of each other, to flame each other
our foul was, on giran was only 2 clans defendig, kamilex clan doesnt count  ;D

dont be so shure that deathcrush is 1/3 of the server, only few clans can count there, maybe 4 not more

we invite you to take the castel for 2 weeks, now it is hapen  ;D

btw.
when i look on the videos from infinity server i dont know what to say ....., nice community, mass pvps, they can take SS in the castel after CS with all enemys and friends w/o fighting, or flame war (as flam master winterfang etc.), we could make such community, the CS would be better, but they propably must be 2 big allys with 5-6 good clans, on NM are to many "hate", every pvp goes to flam war, why??? 2vs5, when the 2 players win, then he write :"omg noobs, lose 2 vs 5", when they lose, they write "omg zerg, omg, go learn to play" .... you know that
i was suprised from TheHeroes yesterday when i port me do forsaken playns, party TheHeroes was there (we have war with them), they say move out, we dont kill you, i give him emp and wm and go make me antharas quest :P. they know XX vs 1 is not fun, they let me go. by SINS it couldnt be, dont know why, but it is imposible, dont know why, the same as WS, WH- was respected they was some "extra" players, they never flam as SINS before, was friendly, now?? flam war on hero chat (glaciuz n/c)

why every "big" players start to flame and use this noob words ( omg noobs, owned ....), i mean you: astri, ensign, danny, magicka, glaciuz, sifacil ........ etc., for the big down time you never use him, why you use it now?

maybe you get me point what i will to say you, maybe not, but the first time think about me words, ty

with <3  :P SacredBlades (support char, becouse i dont like to kill  ;D)

Fireslasher

Panic was almost 2 parties :P and thx, without SINS and TEMP help they would've zerged us fo sho -.-'
You cannot kill what you did not create.

Kobra

Quote from: ArDeMiNa on October 14, 2007, 12:50:33 AM
U can easy forget how you destroy the towers,when u get the castle,but now u can cry when that is happen to u ....
lool realy bullsh1ts
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
NM 30x

Blondy

Quote from: ArDeMiNa on October 14, 2007, 12:50:33 AM

we thank, we lose the castel, we take the important lesson from this and make our clan in friendship stronger ;)
it stopped to grow our arogant behaviour to other players on NM and other thinks  :)
we start to respect each other, less of angry words, more profesionality in game etc  ::)
peace with you :P

macris-007

heh i like Kobra when u talk about those crystals...

in old days

SINS - lost aden - destroy crystals
aV - lost aden - destroy crystals

NM sieg -  priceless
* Cracers * - HE/WK 
* aDv * - BD/SH
* DiablosII * - TH/WL

Vend3tta clan back!

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Kobra on October 13, 2007, 11:56:12 PM
some ppl broke our crystals in castle....realy nice....thinking about that it....realy fair play.....

Why did you started to say such bullcrap?? The 1. life crystal was destroyed by ME (the one above the main gates), there were some other people rushing to the back of the castle so i dont know who did it... and the Main life crystal( in throne room) destroyed Devilstar. So a big lol at yur way of thinking. You really cant accept a failure. ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Blondy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 14, 2007, 01:14:41 AM
Why did you started to say such bullcrap?? The 1. life crystal was destroyed by ME (the one above the main gates), there were some other people rushing to the back of the castle so i dont know who did it... and the Main life crystal( in throne room) destroyed Devilstar. So a big lol at yur way of thinking. You really cant accept a failure. ;)

the crystal in the back was destroyed in the first 30min CS, w/o any walls broken, you can flame about that ore accept the thrue

Kobra

Quote from: macris-007 on October 14, 2007, 01:12:11 AM
heh i like Kobra when u talk about those crystals...

in old days

SINS - lost aden - destroy crystals
aV - lost aden - destroy crystals

NM sieg -  priceless
CH never do it!!
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
NM 30x

D3V1L5T4R

guys, listen me! there was no single fury guy at siege and only 1party of heroes. the rest was sins and wintersoul.
(oh and ofc panic, which took the castle).

there was no singe exploit or anything. same for the siege when ch got giran. it is pointless to argue or to put a finger on someone when there is no proof as screenshots, fraps or whatever...

greetings again.

Gemikk

Quote from: Blondy on October 14, 2007, 01:00:47 AM
why every "big" players start to flame and use this noob words ( omg noobs, owned ....)

OO. when i will be big player?? Hmmmm   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Gemik sh/se
DontDie bi/wc
Ruddi sh/sk