2007-10-13 Giran Siege - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-13 Giran Siege

Started by StingerSK, October 13, 2007, 10:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondy

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on October 14, 2007, 01:24:14 AM

there was no singe exploit or anything. same for the siege when ch got giran. it is pointless to argue or to put a finger on someone when there is no proof as screenshots, fraps or whatever...

after that i check all crystals and:

maked before ferless rush the castel, this crystal is in the back (only way to get in the castel with buging)

Soviete

Quote from: Blondy on October 14, 2007, 02:07:39 AM

maked before ferless rush the castel, this crystal is in the back (only way to get in the castel with buging)

I dont think fearless agreed with this, but a semi-retired clan can do it without any fear aight?  ::)

BTW when CH get the castle we didn't exploited in any way. Only some headache </3 Danny.

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Blondy on October 14, 2007, 02:07:39 AM

Rofl its just a Flame Controle Tower OMG... But you probably dont know the difference between the life and the flame controle tower  :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

darkling

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on October 14, 2007, 12:37:06 AM
yes, your life crystalls got destroyed. by sins in our first rush and the rest in our 2nd (where panic was able to take it).
and your main life crystall wasn't killed through exploid. believe me. guess why? cause i was the one who destroyed it. while you guys were fully concentrated on the pvp at the throne room gate, i went in and to the side, killed stingersk and walked the way to your main life crystall. so easy.

and @robin: don't tell something like deathcrush against whole server. first of all: deathcrush = 1/3 of the server. and 2nd: there was just fearless at giran siege. supported by a barely full heroes party and one party of panic (gratz to the castle).

It is Deathcrush vs whole server.  The only thing that stopped whole TEMP and United from coming Giran was Milicia (+FTR + u4) making some trouble at gludio so basically it was whole server vs us.

The crystals where sabotaged before the first attack and then later by 2 members of kamilex clan. I mean the back crystals, not the one above the gate. By sabotage I dont mean that Fearless were hitting them through the walls but that they were destroyed by my ally members.

Yet again there WERE fury members on the first Giran rush performed by you. I killed two of them PERSONALLY.

Now you can make your ally together with heroes or whatever, take the whole server, and since im gonna dissolve the ally you can pvp with baium or with elpys and take your beloved Aden, that you desire so much (which I suppose has already been bartered between heroes-sins so gl SM). Btw. I specially enjoyed the quotes from SIN members on gludio part: "FTR NOOOOOBSSS, freakKKKK FTRRRRRRRRRRRR, ROBINBLAKE YOU ARE A freakING TRAITOR" and etc.  .... funny ..... I always wonder: would you have the balls to tell the same words upon meeting me face 2 face?
RobinBlake - On a little break.

darkling

And one more thing: its not a shame to loose vs  the whole server (- Milicia)

Shin

I didnt rly read any posts of this thread bcuz its always some spaming bullshit but dont tell me Cz horde gave giran  to a  dragon clan Oo? //Panic
Shizoku he/wlk
Lazy CL of v3

Quote from: Sifacil on June 19, 2007, 04:55:10 PM
Sensei Shin, in exile we all will remember ur teachings, long life to the original BowRapingBiatch-

darkling

Quote from: Shin on October 14, 2007, 03:21:58 AM
I didnt rly read any posts of this thread bcuz its always some spaming bullshit but dont tell me Cz horde gave giran  to a  dragon clan Oo? //Panic

Not CZH but Fearless + TEMP + United + Fury, and I suppose PANIC is gonna join one of these allies aswell (most likely Fearless) ^^

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: darkling on October 14, 2007, 03:25:53 AM

Not CZH but Fearless + TEMP + United + Fury, and I suppose PANIC is gonna join one of these allies aswell (most likely Fearless) ^^

Hmmm since when are all these clans/allyes our friends??? We were at dion for 15 minutes and it became booring.. so we went to gludio and decided to help temp but there were some noobs that just couldnt stop hiting us from united and some shevas so we decided to get out of there... We went to giran with almost all SINS+ WS not even a full pt of Heroes + the guys from dragon server. Robin you should really go back to page 2 where the pictures of our rush are... As you can see there are alot of Fury + united + inspire+ everyone else thats on the server helping us... So please stop saying crap. And what happens when you destroy a flame controle tower? The guards dont respawn anymore... am i right?? So your now crying that Flame controle tower was destroyed so you didnt got help of the guards that are hiting for 50 dammage???

P.S. 2 weeks back it was SINS+WS vs whole server and we kept our castle...  And today there were only 4 clans (you call us whole server?) attacking Giran vs Deathcrush  ... hmm so tell me how many clans does your ally have?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Trylo

about crystals and their death:

1) first flame control (that 1 what u can c from behind through back exit) - I agree some Panic
2) front life crystal in rush - killed be attackers, probably Fearless (thats only what some1 wrote in forum), still Im not sure by this
3, 4) Back life crystal and second flame control - idiot's from defenders, I saw big part of this action myself
5) Main life - propably DevilS, I saw him going there (before I die)

Dion is not so bad Castle and if he is owned by pet clan, we can participate both main clans where we want and thats really great. anyway CZH have really only 2 clans with active members, not more as r saying some ppl of type "if u kill us, u r (must be) zerg".
Adventurer/ArcanaLord nobless
CzechHorde

voudas69

Quote from: darkling on October 14, 2007, 03:11:50 AM
It is Deathcrush vs whole server.  The only thing that stopped whole TEMP and United from coming Giran was Milicia (+FTR + u4) making some trouble at gludio so basically it was whole server vs us.

The crystals where sabotaged before the first attack and then later by 2 members of kamilex clan. I mean the back crystals, not the one above the gate. By sabotage I dont mean that Fearless were hitting them through the walls but that they were destroyed by my ally members.

Yet again there WERE fury members on the first Giran rush performed by you. I killed two of them PERSONALLY.

Now you can make your ally together with heroes or whatever, take the whole server, and since im gonna dissolve the ally you can pvp with baium or with elpys and take your beloved Aden, that you desire so much (which I suppose has already been bartered between heroes-sins so gl SM). Btw. I specially enjoyed the quotes from SIN members on gludio part: "FTR NOOOOOBSSS, freakKKKK FTRRRRRRRRRRRR, ROBINBLAKE YOU ARE A freakING TRAITOR" and etc.  .... funny ..... I always wonder: would you have the balls to tell the same words upon meeting me face 2 face?

how many clans is in deathcrush ? and how many in milicia ?????????

in giran was only FEARLESS me(lili69 clan leader and attacker) with 4-5 more ppl pt from TheHeroes (plan was ME to take castle with help from fearless)
first attemp was realy good but one fearless killed me ...

secont attemp we had panic together soo we said me(lili69) or Panic clan who ever make pray first....
attemp was suscessfull i start first pray ... but i got dc :/ i dont know why maybe a bug or something (it was my castle :( i am realy sad i didnt take it wit my lil dwarf :( )
soo panic took the castle ...

just tell me how many clans is milicia + deathcrush ??? coz i think u are the half server... not my fault if ur not good in pvp ...

fearless + temp its THE END of MILICIA + DEATHCRUSH
but like u say WE CANT BE TOGETHER u are the only who can be together... soo we must kill u outnumber all the time ? why not zerg u in same amount of ppl ?
U DONT LIKE IT ???? its fun + fair pvp :D

if u dont like it quit or make a better alliance!!!

thenks fearless for the nice attack in giran!
i hop we gather and go show the newbies how pvp is done :D
lets make our hate for each other hate for our 2nd enemys (1st enemy is fearless vs temp) :P
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

Glacius

Quote from: Blondy on October 13, 2007, 11:36:27 PM
defending 2 clans agains the server elite was imposible,

2 clans? hmmm  ftr + chz + chz2 + immortalz + eternal warrior + purplehand + saw. ( the server elite = sins + ws + 1 party of heroes and panic clan oO ) nice elite.
TheHeroes, SINS, CzechHorde w/o castel  ;D

What in the hell is in your mind while comparing your clan with this other 2? ... sins.. heroes.... chz??? LOL? u have a long way to go to reach that lvl. serusly.

that was big supprise form SINS, they know how to make it :P

They sure do!  :D

Glacius

Quote from: Blondy on October 14, 2007, 01:00:47 AM
yeah devil it was funny, it is a game, it should be for fun, not to be angry of each other, to flame each other
our foul was, on giran was only 2 clans defendig, kamilex clan doesnt count  ;D

dont be so shure that deathcrush is 1/3 of the server, only few clans can count there, maybe 4 not more

we invite you to take the castel for 2 weeks, now it is hapen  ;D

btw.
when i look on the videos from infinity server i dont know what to say ....., nice community, mass pvps, they can take SS in the castel after CS with all enemys and friends w/o fighting, or flame war (as flam master winterfang etc.), we could make such community, the CS would be better, but they propably must be 2 big allys with 5-6 good clans, on NM are to many "hate", every pvp goes to flam war, why??? 2vs5, when the 2 players win, then he write :"omg noobs, lose 2 vs 5", when they lose, they write "omg zerg, omg, go learn to play" .... you know that
i was suprised from TheHeroes yesterday when i port me do forsaken playns, party TheHeroes was there (we have war with them), they say move out, we dont kill you, i give him emp and wm and go make me antharas quest :P. they know XX vs 1 is not fun, they let me go. by SINS it couldnt be, dont know why, but it is imposible, dont know why, the same as WS, WH- was respected they was some "extra" players, they never flam as SINS before, was friendly, now?? flam war on hero chat (glaciuz n/c)

why every "big" players start to flame and use this noob words ( omg noobs, owned ....), i mean you: astri, ensign, danny, magicka, glaciuz, sifacil ........ etc., for the big down time you never use him, why you use it now?

maybe you get me point what i will to say you, maybe not, but the first time think about me words, ty

with <3  :P SacredBlades (support char, becouse i dont like to kill  ;D)

btw.. someone got pwned by my flames :D