2007-10-13 Giran Siege - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-13 Giran Siege

Started by StingerSK, October 13, 2007, 10:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glacius

Quote from: darkling on October 14, 2007, 03:25:53 AM

Not CZH but Fearless + TEMP + United + Fury, and I suppose PANIC is gonna join one of these allies aswell (most likely Fearless) ^^

Robin, i really respect you bro, but im gonna disagree with u on this one, stop saying United + fury + temp ... i never saw 1 united or fury there, and yes there were temp ( 1 party of heroes ... nothing more than that ) and even if all those clan u listed were in there... i can asure u have plenty more clans in your ally... so i see no point on telling us that we zerged you guys. Its stupid. like i said to trylobitos after siege.... "we have less clans in our ally that all secondary clans of chz" i mean, chz itself has more ppl than us LOL

Blondy

giran defenders CH, imortalz ;)
the rest of ally was on gludio, we have CS on 2 front lines :P
you make hard rush, but we could stop it less ppl, less chances in CS, when you came to giran only CH and imortalz where there max 3-3,5 partys together, soo glacius, you dont so good as you mine ;)
but i just start to flam as you, sry about that , it will never hapen again   :D

Conquerer

rofl rly nice Chz posts.....smells bullsh!ty rly^^
guys ....go   primery school...may be there u will teach how to differ crests....and then say who was at giran once again....temp ally muhahaha look zrthx screens its all temp that was at giran, rofl 1 heroes party its temp ally^^
omg Fury milicia? plx suicide....i guess 0 or even >0 was at giran when Chz lost castle.....no1 said btw that sins and temp friends LOL we have still war.....Chz plz do you remember goddard siege?
about life crystal^^ preety pleasent was to see u killing my Vengence near throne and devilstar tomek and few more guys moving to main crystal at balcony w/o any problems and wartags^^
....now i can say OWNED.....
Conquerer- sorc/pp - nobless-deleted
Battlefury  - sh/bd -nobless-retired
M0bScene - pw/tk -nobless-deleted
RighteouS - th/pp -nobless

StingerSK

StingerSK----->>TH/DA  }
<>----------------------<>  }
St1ngerSK----->>NE/BI   }   
<>----------------------<>  }               NOT ANYMORE
Sting3rSK----->>WC/BI   }
<>----------------------<>  }
SacredBlades--->>SE/BD }
"LOTRO SnowBurn"
Stingerson-burglar 60 lvl --RIP kinnship  NOT ANYMORE

Blondy

hmm just old regards from old members "owners" posting such posts
wtb more respect for you, more enjoy the game, not by flaming only, you make the server fcked as hell wit such posts, now you are owners of NM server with 300ppls ;), gratz to you

Gemikk

Gemik sh/se
DontDie bi/wc
Ruddi sh/sk

hummerlv60

Quote from: voudas69 on October 14, 2007, 04:42:52 AM
how many clans is in deathcrush ? and how many in milicia ?????????

in giran was only FEARLESS me(lili69 clan leader and attacker) with 4-5 more ppl pt from TheHeroes (plan was ME to take castle with help from fearless)
first attemp was realy good but one fearless killed me ...

secont attemp we had panic together soo we said me(lili69) or Panic clan who ever make pray first....
attemp was suscessfull i start first pray ... but i got dc :/ i dont know why maybe a bug or something (it was my castle :( i am realy sad i didnt take it wit my lil dwarf :( )
soo panic took the castle ...

just tell me how many clans is milicia + deathcrush ??? coz i think u are the half server... not my fault if ur not good in pvp ...

fearless + temp its THE END of MILICIA + DEATHCRUSH
but like u say WE CANT BE TOGETHER u are the only who can be together... soo we must kill u outnumber all the time ? why not zerg u in same amount of ppl ?
U DONT LIKE IT ???? its fun + fair pvp :D

if u dont like it quit or make a better alliance!!!

thenks fearless for the nice attack in giran!
i hop we gather and go show the newbies how pvp is done :D
lets make our hate for each other hate for our 2nd enemys (1st enemy is fearless vs temp) :P

Only my dwarf can take a castle solo ;P

Conquerer

Quote from: Blondy on October 14, 2007, 08:44:24 AM
hmm just old regards from old members "owners" posting such posts
wtb more respect for you, more enjoy the game, not by flaming only, you make the server fcked as hell wit such posts, now you are owners of NM server with 300ppls ;), gratz to you
rofl what u crying for......cant get?
SINS still have war with  clans from each ally (SuicideMission/CH/Heroes/Sh3va) only  Milicia and United still havent accepted)......if you see just things you wonna to see its your biggest problem, wonna be victim lmao?.....open your eyes....
and btw you have much work to do, aint it fun? i hope next giran will be overcrouded....frags frags frags ^^
Conquerer- sorc/pp - nobless-deleted
Battlefury  - sh/bd -nobless-retired
M0bScene - pw/tk -nobless-deleted
RighteouS - th/pp -nobless

Quido

Quote from: Kobra on October 13, 2007, 11:56:12 PM
some ppl broke our crystals in castle....realy nice....thinking about that it....realy fair play.....
yes we broke ur crystals, kinda logical bcuz we were attacking you
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Blondy

Quote from: Conquerer on October 14, 2007, 08:54:24 AM
rofl what u crying for......cant get?
SINS still have war with  clans from each ally (SuicideMission/CH/Heroes/Sh3va) only  Milicia and United still havent accepted)......if you see just things you wonna to see its your biggest problem, wonna be victim lmao?.....open your eyes....
and btw you have much work to do, aint it fun? i hope next giran will be overcrouded....frags frags frags ^^

read the topic again, we never crying, never, when we zerging, or are zerged ;)
we are glad to lose this castel, for 2 weeks you get official inviting to take the castel, you are late 2 weeks  :D

tzuc

lol the drama ... lol the zerg ...
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

xD

Quote from: Fireslasher on October 14, 2007, 01:04:02 AM
Panic was almost 2 parties :P and thx, without SINS and TEMP help they would've zerged us fo sho -.-'

I was there too with my super 1 man clan buffing everyone  :P
Hardcore from cradle to the grave