JuGaZ

Nice sieges.
Coming back to NM  ;D
Amigo.

muthafucker

total retirment.

Panatix

yeah, that was great siege.....

but I can see many many really funy "hero" voices here that are really stupid, like: "2 clans" defending etc., swat teams etc., nobody says anything like: to defend is easier,so respect for good attack or I enjoyed good siege, respect to all.......................

you are all funny, why respectful pmes are usually onyl between leaders, and the rest of mess who are almost nothing and withouth some of them the siege was same are most speaking like "Im hero" here.....

............you are funny

I engoyed this siege really very much, respect to all (friends/enemy) who are not calling theirself "Gots" and who know also to say that they simply had fun and they know  how respect everybody , simply because of good siege.
-former vCL of CZH
-"father" of Rebellion ally
-now "v duchodu" :)

macris-007

ooooo? CH never was good clan in pvp  :P
* Cracers * - HE/WK 
* aDv * - BD/SH
* DiablosII * - TH/WL

Vend3tta clan back!

Blondy

Quote from: macris-007 on October 24, 2007, 11:52:09 AM
ooooo? CH never was good clan in pvp  :P

i thinking this words about aV :P, damn, how they could be good in pvp?

macris-007

Quote from: Blondy on October 24, 2007, 12:30:17 PM
i thinking this words about aV :P, damn, how they could be good in pvp?

rofl  ;) CH sucks at pvp and all server know that even clans in ur ally talk about CH:

- free frags
- zerg without brains

btw hello  ::)
* Cracers * - HE/WK 
* aDv * - BD/SH
* DiablosII * - TH/WL

Vend3tta clan back!

Blondy

Quote from: macris-007 on October 24, 2007, 03:26:53 PM
rofl  ;) CH sucks at pvp and all server know that even clans in ur ally talk about CH:

- free frags
- zerg without brains

lool  :D

Kobra

Quote from: macris-007 on October 24, 2007, 03:26:53 PM

- free frags
- zerg without brains

lol aDv u are really Funny......zerg=style from aV (i realy dont know when aV kill CH without zerg.) buhaha
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
xKobraCz Sagittarius / Arcana Lord
NM 30x

Kamillo29

Quote from: Kobra on October 24, 2007, 06:07:26 PM
lol aDv u are really Funny......zerg=style from aV (i realy dont know when aV kill CH without zerg.) buhaha

sry but u busted yourself..im not pround or smth but
aV=2 clans
CH=4 or dunno lolol (im telling about time when i was playing here)
next:
any hero from CH? maybe 1?

and  aV skills >yours whole clan

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

macris-007

ask morw3n when 4 aV in IT crush ur 1,5pt  ;) btw u was there  ;)

- vegitapl
- alius
- misspk
- adv

if u dont remember ask Megatherion he was there  :-*

btw rlly funny when 2pt aV fight against On1 1pt FTR 1pt - 1,5pt and SINS 1pt and our "pro" CH clan even flag when Fearless got pwn... u just watch... at every pvp fight only FTR and SINS and u?  w8-ing for what? ... same with clan war gg. I pm morw3n over 10x about accept.

Im playing now only for siegs so i dont know how CH are now pathetic...just know what ppl in ur ally thinking about ur clan.

ps. sry for eng im f@g
* Cracers * - HE/WK 
* aDv * - BD/SH
* DiablosII * - TH/WL

Vend3tta clan back!

Blondy

that was past ;) , things are changed and we earn more experience, same as aV was in fenix - you fall in 3 shots or less dunno, then you get the equip, know how, at the end was aV one from the best clans, we can flam you to, but we know, things changed, every pvp is dificult from last one. it is not about few ppls, it is about party who is in, buffet, dances, pow? misspk is a killer mashine, but every sps/ee is good, i never play sps/ee, enough skil with that char, you can own one party at least, the magic critic are amazing, every pvp 1 m crit :(

we never flam you, we will get the best on NM, make fun, as for a week on toi 14, mass pvp, was nice, ty SINS, imortalz and random guyz, pvp at QA (good work in our ally), after that i continue the playing on NM, dont like to flam each other, omg noobz, zerg etc. one time zerging we, next time you as yesterday on baium, fearless + temp, we was a little bit angry, but what? we cant change it, last CS are intresting evrybody is attacking, we make a lot of fun, dont let be NM bored server, when inspire left NM, they wasnt any primary enemy, now SINS has got the post 1st enemy, they know why :P

btw.
CzH are 3 clans

CzH - primary clan
CzH1 - pet clan, all retired chars from CzH (owners of dion :P )
CzH2 - newbies on the server

gl to everybody, i hope the server will be good as it was before long down time  ;)

Kamillo29

Quote from: Blondy on October 24, 2007, 07:42:23 PM

we never flam you,

Quote from: Kobra on October 24, 2007, 06:07:26 PM

btw about av in fenix its bullshi t becouse before we joined fenix some ppl from aV played 1y already before joining so maybe u "3 shoot down" us bd bot or smth with crest

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro