Main Menu

2007-10-20 Oren Siege

Started by Glacius, October 20, 2007, 10:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kobra

Quote from: Kamillo29 on October 24, 2007, 07:11:04 PM
sry but u busted yourself..im not pround or smth but
aV=2 clans
CH=4 or dunno lolol (im telling about time when i was playing here)
next:
any hero from CH? maybe 1?

and  aV skills >yours whole clan
CH have 1 main clan and second CH2 are new ppl on server ..they dont have items and more ...they cant pvp with ppl with S items..... and who is hero???when aV were on server we have MrgruntCz ,Yaina, Cokosk , Trylobytos.....hmm and about u i seen u in Olympiad ...u are master of debuffer and have som as from misspk +maybe RB jewels and u must use debuffs really funny....
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
xKobraCz Sagittarius / Arcana Lord
NM 30x

Kobra

Quote from: macris-007 on October 24, 2007, 07:15:43 PM
ask morw3n when 4 aV in IT crush ur 1,5pt  ;) btw u was there  ;)

- vegitapl
- alius
- misspk
- adv

if u dont remember ask Megatherion he was there  :-*

btw rlly funny when 2pt aV fight against On1 1pt FTR 1pt - 1,5pt and SINS 1pt and our "pro" CH clan even flag when Fearless got pwn... u just watch... at every pvp fight only FTR and SINS and u?  w8-ing for what? ... same with clan war gg. I pm morw3n over 10x about accept.

Im playing now only for siegs so i dont know how CH are now pathetic...just know what ppl in ur ally thinking about ur clan.

ps. sry for eng im f@g
i don´t know this...and i think this is false ..have video or maybe screens??
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
NM 30x

Kobra

and sory for my bad English  ;) gg :)
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
NM 30x

Kamillo29

Quote from: Kobra on October 24, 2007, 09:24:56 PM
CH have 1 main clan and second CH2 are new ppl on server ..they dont have items and more ...they cant pvp with ppl with S items..... and who is hero???when aV were on server we have MrgruntCz ,Yaina, Cokosk , Trylobytos.....hmm and about u i seen u in Olympiad ...u are master of debuffer and have som as from misspk +maybe RB jewels and u must use debuffs really funny....

ye i debuffed only th/pp cuz for me they're overpowered

i also saw ya but always like 10s...u know why

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

macris-007

Quote from: Kobra on October 24, 2007, 09:26:43 PM
i don´t know this...and i think this is false ..have video or maybe screens??

sry i fraps that then del - -' thats why i said that u can not only ask aV clan members but toooooooo Megatherion... btw i rememeber that good because that was i first pvp with my old hom+a+20... u were flaging at old Megatheriona and 2ppl from DarkOfInferno... misspk ask me kill CH? ... i said nope to many of them... misspk: we can try...  :P ...btw what about our war? why so long we must w8 for it? scary?
* Cracers * - HE/WK 
* aDv * - BD/SH
* DiablosII * - TH/WL

Vend3tta clan back!

Knock

Forgot to tell u, AV SUXXXXX!
Nothing Else Matters

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Blondy

Quote from: macris-007 on October 24, 2007, 09:43:59 PM
..btw what about our war? why so long we must w8 for it? scary?

we stoped war becouse we disolved clan  ;D, after creating new CzH and make lvl 4 when you declared 2nd time war, CL was not online after 2 days when he loks at /underattacklist he declare war to every clan who declare to us war, so peace and fight us :P

Kamillo29

Quote from: Blondy on October 24, 2007, 10:09:52 PM
we stoped war becouse we disolved clan  ;D, after creating new CzH and make lvl 4 when you declared 2nd time war, CL was not online after 2 days when he loks at /underattacklist he declare war to every clan who declare to us war, so peace and fight us :P

YA RIGHT!!!!11 it took you almost half year

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Blondy

Quote from: Kamillo29 on October 24, 2007, 10:24:27 PM

YA RIGHT!!!!11 it took you almost half year

wtf that was noob age  :D

macris-007

hehe i remember one gang for baium.... sins death...ftr death... CH 2pt lives near us.

btw sry for my all words about CH this clan rlly rox in pvp/mass pvp/rb/siegs rlly they are rlly rlly pro...sry if hurt u Kobra u are all the best ... av/l3gion/sins/v3/heroes/sheva/sar/TLH/BDR and many others are just little near CH clan.
* Cracers * - HE/WK 
* aDv * - BD/SH
* DiablosII * - TH/WL

Vend3tta clan back!

Kobra

Quote from: macris-007 on October 24, 2007, 09:43:59 PM
sry i fraps that then del - -' thats why i said that u can not only ask aV clan members but toooooooo Megatherion... btw i rememeber that good because that was i first pvp with my old hom+a+20... u were flaging at old Megatheriona and 2ppl from DarkOfInferno... misspk ask me kill CH? ... i said nope to many of them... misspk: we can try...  :P ...btw what about our war? why so long we must w8 for it? scary?
lol maybe u think pvp in IT with Duxel noob clan and aV..but u crazy CH i think have 1 pt and we have only buffs+maybe pow ..but without dances....but we start pvp with duxel clan and they have 1pt+ more ppl....and 1 attack we died but i remember when some ppl from us coming to help us we win...but was fairplay pvp no zerg...respect this and stop said bullsh1ts.....Adv u are in SINS now (really incredible  :D :D) we can met in mass pvp and we will see who win :)
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
NM 30x