News:

Main Menu

2007-10-27 Giran siege <3

Started by zthrx, October 27, 2007, 10:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolical

Quote from: PvtStuka on October 28, 2007, 12:30:24 AM
Usually, you are not this offensive. :(

u r right .. but when it comes to give someoen a castle and then they act like they made awesome effort by themselves to get it. and plus that ..2 weeks in NM and they think they r the top pro players in server .. i have to say such a thing ..

PS : Sending loads of Krik was funny .. nice idea but it die fast
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

D3V1L5T4R

maybe we were a bit more but not like a zerg. you just won't accept that you are not as good as u think or wish to be. as others already said, arrogance will be punished.
and time for us to panic??? ROFL ^^ you made my day.

if u want better chances, try to donate more than u already did :P

Ondall

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 27, 2007, 11:56:48 PM
......Sins never changed side,  never licked other clans ass ...when aV take Aden from them, they dont trait his friends for a better cooperation...and hell yea i dont like them :D they are bigface f4gs .....

Well, I could say same thing about You and your clan so don't be so proud of yourself...Please - everyone - learn how to not insult other people...
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

Deneb_Dkrz

well was a really gooood siege i really liked it, more in the begining after we took it, it turned booriing, but anyway was goood, :D and btw come on guys all of u, u complaing cos we were a little more how many clans is fearless? 2 clans sins and ws? how many clans is panic ally? (don't remember the name) and they had the help of SM with 2 or 3 clan from sm (it was more than 1 i know that) so what are u talking bout?? if we took it nice for us :D gz for us, if u could keep it, gz for u... but well its our Secondary char house now :)

Bads

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on October 28, 2007, 12:44:59 AM
if u want better chances, try to donate more than u already did :P

hahahahhahaha  ;D
Quake4ever /use railgun
ENVY
Clan SINS 4 EVER =]
"The Ultimate Arrogance"© is an registered trade mark of Fearless ally - Don't try to beat us in this "
---------------------------------------

Badslips: Soultaker/Hierophant

CoMoDoRe

Quote from: Blondy on October 28, 2007, 12:27:09 AM
12 clans, only 10 clans playing :P

Only 3 clans play ,  the best Chz <3 guys :)
CoMoDoRe sps/ee

Tanzwut hw/wl

BiggessT maestro

DarkVengeance

3 clans vs rest of the server ...

Anyway i had fun on the siege ... i really enjoyed it ...
Gratz Fearless.

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: DarkVengeance on October 28, 2007, 01:55:52 AM
3 clans vs rest of the server ...

Anyway i had fun on the siege ... i really enjoyed it ...
Gratz Fearless.

ROFL ^^

rest of server?

fearless + heroes are rest of the server? omg  have u ever seen militia or deathcrush?

Khaot

Quote from: Blondy on October 28, 2007, 12:27:09 AM
12 clans, only 10 clans playing :P

thats wrong.

Diabolical: we have 12 clans but, only few clans play on CS.About 4-5 clans.Maybe little more, but with 4-5 ppls from others clans cant make more then sh!t.So this is real situation.

Yanksjmayfield

Kudo's to SIN's/Fearless! GG all..................See ya soon.

AmericanBadAss
AmericanBadAss- Necro/PP

What comes around...............Goes around!

DarkVengeance

dude you had 3x more ppl than us ... we def it for 1 hour ... you got it ... gratz ...

Nothing else to say ... gratz ppl ... you showed us how Temp + Fearless can take castle from ally of 3 clans ...
I really enjoyed it ... and i hope that other sieges gonna be fun like this one ...

Yanksjmayfield

AmericanBadAss- Necro/PP

What comes around...............Goes around!