about RB

News:

Main Menu

about RB

Started by Shirya, November 01, 2007, 08:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shirya

Hi,
i dont know if is possible, but, i think a page with all status of raid boss could be nice.
also, all ppl can stop to wait and wait for respawn for all raid boss.

Or, if is not possible, just write the time's respawn for all raid boss.

Best regards
Shirya
[URL=http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2/moreinfo/Shirya/83096.html][/URL]

zl4y3r

thats imposible man, RBs have radom spawntimes, and they are not always killed at the time they spawn directly, and the first idea of urs would probably too much to programm, and u probably agree with me there is much more important stuff that needs to be worked on...

if they make an RB site, i will post maps and stuff of RBs and other links

One StarWars weapon less.

Meto

its posible to make where u can see when raid`s killed ;) and if they can post minimal and maximal time for respawn ;) ... mmm yea.. its can help for... hmmm retail ? o yea but.. think about for farmers ;) they will refresh this page every 5 second :P

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Shirya

i already write a thread on my french forum with date and hours when i killed raid boss.
But if admin can make a system for send a message IG as well as a siege for say: XXX is dead, respawn in ... hours or, every hour, say: XXX respawn in XXX hours. Yea i know, L2 have a lot of RB, but may be not for all, just raid boss lvl 75+ or quest RB.

It is just somes idea...

EDIT:
new idea...
why not a system IG as well as command chat. ex:
/respawntime XXX
and the command write a message with hour of respawn

zl4y3r

i dont know :), if thats all so easy like u say, u guys know on DN everything is a little more dificult :P

Shirya

im not noob, i know its not easy. I propose just. Admin and drake can say if this is possible or not.
Drake is a great programmer, the best of private servers as i can readed.

xMaRkO

Its good that many ppl dont know when will be RB and they must w8. It would be to easy when everyone see for example baium at 2am. And whole server go on baium :| quite crazy. Now is good in my opinion. If someone want to know when RB was killed asking other ppl, and sometimes hero on shout writing Cabrio alive etc. So we dont need it on wiki in my opinion

zl4y3r

Quote from: xMaRkO on November 02, 2007, 07:56:39 AM
Its good that many ppl dont know when will be RB and they must w8. It would be to easy when everyone see for example baium at 2am. And whole server go on baium :| quite crazy. Now is good in my opinion. If someone want to know when RB was killed asking other ppl, and sometimes hero on shout writing Cabrio alive etc. So we dont need it on wiki in my opinion
but there are also some negatives, clans camp good boses like baium, and golky and this way the clan gets too owerpowered in my opinion and then they buy +20 weapons, and then the little people with their S grade +0 have no chance in getting horns, boss jewlery, etc.. :(

JohnyCZE

My opinion is: BAD IDEA about Boss Spawn

Better idea is:

Map where u can click on castle and u will know owner of castle, manor OFF/ON, next date od siege etc..... include clan halls siege (devastated, bandit stronghold, fortress of resistance)
Let the darkness rise again...

Kosin

Yes , it's possible.
I even bet drake has this script on his computer xD.
JIOX,12-years-old-rebel,Noob,Pker,Rusmen,Smuggler,Spawn-killer,Stuff-duper,Thief and more!