2007-11-03 Aden siege - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

2007-11-03 Aden siege

Started by KmD, November 03, 2007, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAllmighty

Quote from: WindPhoenix on November 03, 2007, 10:20:45 PM

Great siege, lot of enemies, and another lesson of pwnage from SuicideMission.
<3 u guys  :-*

Oh dont want to offend you but... i didnt see much of your pwnage in the first 10 minutes...  ;)
Sorry TomekAlmighty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
nice

Ups... forgot there are kids on the forum too :P

AmunZen

windphoenix 5.4k with transfer pain and not even from the back ?.. Imo go talk about pwnage to players in talking island not to us

WindPhoenix

Quote from: TomekAllmighty on November 04, 2007, 12:46:57 AM

Oh dont want to offend you but... i didnt see much of your pwnage in the first 10 minutes...  ;)
last 10. well, btw, Aden castle is bugged. when sins raped me in the small balcony over the inner hall door, i was looking at Asga and he was looking at me, we were in game distance at like 3 meters away, and i kept getting "cannot see target".
lol
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

TomekAllmighty

Quote from: Endorama on November 03, 2007, 11:09:52 PM

edit : and now to be serious,I heared from 1 guy from DC who I know that yesterday he and a clan m8 of his bugged somehow into the castle which was with closed doors...i wont say name of player nor clan .but who knows how the crystals were broken

Seriusly dude you should really fcking think before you do stupid posts like that... Heres jesus aka exploiter aka betrayer destroying your crystals  ;)

Sorry TomekAlmighty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
nice

WindPhoenix

Quote from: AmunZen on November 04, 2007, 12:48:02 AM
windphoenix 5.4k with transfer pain and not even from the back ?.. Imo go talk about pwnage to players in talking island not to us
small lesson of line.age2:
when transfer pain is used, a certain ammount of damage is transfered to him. when the OL CP heals me, the life of the summon goes down near 0 as my ass is being hit by lowbies that cant take more then my CP . so, in the heat of the battle, my summon's life (seraphim that has low HP anyway and i dont buff it) aproaches 0. lets say its 500 HP.
when u hit me for 4.5k damage, he cant take half or 40% or not even 10% in this case, so all damage is transferred to me.
WOW, gratz, u did a 4.5k damage with a critical on a mage!
u are TEH man!
ah, wait, i forgot to say i had beserk that decreases defense and i was using m.def potions not p.def

learn a bit these things and then come back :)  :-*

D3V1L5T4R

DAMN!!!!

now everyone knows that i am chuck norris... ty tomek, roundhouse kick for you b1tch!

PvtStuka

Astramael      [db/tr]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: PvtStuka on November 04, 2007, 01:22:06 AM
nice chat there... pow pow pow pow please pow fuk shake  ;D
haha in that pic u can see me. lol, u see that distance? i was trying to hit any of those SINS but i guess Aden is just too bugged >.>

tzuc

Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

TomekAllmighty

Quote from: WindPhoenix on November 04, 2007, 01:27:00 AM
haha in that pic u can see me. lol, u see that distance? i was trying to hit any of those SINS but i guess Aden is just too bugged >.>

Well everyone else wanted to kill you too including me... Well actually i wanted to kill your summon cuz i needed my corrupted man xD
nice

darkling

As always: everyone has its own version of the events ^^
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Jambas

Quote from: darkling on November 04, 2007, 04:31:37 AM
As always: everyone has its own version of the events ^^

I must say that i prefer tzuc version of the siege ^^

PS:Sorry for the spam

PS2: Gratz to the winners.
Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM