2007-11-10 Innadril siege - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

2007-11-10 Innadril siege

Started by Blondy, November 10, 2007, 09:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Probocis

Quote from: Furesy on November 12, 2007, 01:46:54 PM
Probo why the fk you use Vicious Stance with bow actually o_O?
why not ? :)

Furesy

Akon

Quote from: Kamillo29 on November 12, 2007, 01:58:14 PM
if u dunno nubcake he/tt doesnt have mdef passives..so with s grade jewl+4 is still around 850-900 so dont be so pro with your dmg....ur black elf u should at least made cryt like 20k

if u pro, dont know use char, is ur problem.
i play on 5x, jewels S + 3/4 and i can reach 2.4k m def wiith totten, is that enough for u? if u say "aaa u are using totten", ok.. without this is ~1.9k  so? still enough? maybe not in a starwarserver :P

The Ketchup Abuser!

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: Kamillo29 on November 12, 2007, 01:58:14 PM
if u dunno nubcake he/tt doesnt have mdef passives..so with s grade jewl+4 is still around 850-900 so dont be so pro with your dmg....ur black elf u should at least made cryt like 20k

believe me, my setups are good enough  ;)
i like to play in that way. but making a 20k crit on 900mdef is kinda hard tbh  :)

@hortinha: fair post. but i dont think that you can say generally that we are all selfish... we are a smaller group of ppl, trusting and helping each other. and we have some new guys. not new to game but new in clan. f.e. i am a sinner since about 3months now... and i'm proud to be one  :)
i usually don't flame and stuff, but sometimes it comes over me.. when i'm a bit angry or just pissed about some ppl and the way they like to see things. i have these moments too, i know that, but i try to keep them as few as possible. i don't cry about being zerged, i like the challenge, but i'm getting pissed when some guys think they are pwning when they kill you in 7vs2 or sth...

ps: in starcraft I v.1.0 zerg were fcking uberpwning, thats why the costs of the pool has been increased in all following versions ;) just spam zerglings and mutalisks and the victory is yours... at the beginning it was like that  :)

Probocis

Quote from: Furesy on November 12, 2007, 03:26:31 PM
Vicious Stance doesn't work with bow lol
for me works maybe if you have cat buff dosent work

Furesy

Quote from: Probocis on November 12, 2007, 03:32:32 PM
for me works maybe if you have cat buff dosent work
Wanna bet it doesn't work at all? Drake disabled it for bow a long time ago.
It simply doesn't work when using bows.

Quido

Quote from: Probocis on November 11, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

this is zerg and they are more then you see in me screen :)
zerg?  dont u remamber fenix hordes?
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

thehero

Quote from: HortinhaPortugal on November 12, 2007, 11:21:12 AM
There was an interesting thing that happened in the siege.
Voudas69 started the siege by diying near us on purpose to call us Noobs :)
I told him... "Yes...we are noobs but we are many."

Actually many of us in Milicia are not really great players in PvP.
We Milicia lack in many PvP skills. We dont make PK when we should we act sometimes really noobish sometimes.
If we are even in numbers with heroes or Sins we are all the time owned.

However, we own them in a different way. DC and Milicia own them in social relationship and with a trustfully ally. How many posts you see in the forum flaming voudas? How many posts saying I dont like heroes or voudas... etc....
We have an ally with people that we trust, mainly Portuguese speaking people and some people speaking spanish.
One more thing.. we are growing in number. My clan for example, Has many people that are not going to siege just because they started playing and are leveling up.

How many new blooded players do you have?

In general you are a bunch of selfish ppl.

I dont get offended if you call us Zerg. It's kinda true. Actually in Starcraft I loved to play with Zerg.

There are people that will not agree with what I'm saying. We have some very good people in PvP and they dont like what is written here.
But this is my opinion regarding our ally in general.

ok  about  trustable ally:
we use  to  say   in  greece   : eat  a  big  bite  of  food  but  dont say  big  words.
about blooded  new  players  : look  the  above .
about  we  are  selfish  etc  : the  team work  in  siedges  and  pvp's  the  respect  between  us  and the  support  to  each  other   in  any  thing  shows   the oposite .
i  dont  know   were u  got  this  information  about  us   but   u  are  just   dreamming  in  deep  summer sleep  or  ur  informer  is .

http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

Panzer

Quote from: Quido on November 12, 2007, 03:41:14 PM
zerg?  dont u remamber fenix hordes?

look better on the opposing side... the same numbers or more.

The forces were pretty much balanced on both sides at Innadril, was a nice siege.
PanzerKatze, DE//WL/OL 78
ThePanzer, TY/OL 78
PanzerelleJr, WS//TH/BH 78
CzechHorde Clan, Rebellion Alliance, Nightmare

Kamillo29

Quote from: Akon on November 12, 2007, 03:27:22 PM
if u pro, dont know use char, is ur problem.
i play on 5x, jewels S + 3/4 and i can reach 2.4k m def wiith totten, is that enough for u? if u say "aaa u are using totten", ok.. without this is ~1.9k  so? still enough? maybe not in a starwarserver :P

okay gimme me screen with tyrant "without totem" with 1,9k m def..im guess ur using tallum robe+mdef dyes and running with pow(water one) :P

screen or lies

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

AmunZen

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on November 12, 2007, 03:29:43 PM

i usually don't flame
whats flame?.. i never did that.. shame on the ppl that flame

Akon

Quote from: Kamillo29 on November 12, 2007, 05:27:00 PM
okay gimme me screen with tyrant "without totem" with 1,9k m def..im guess ur using tallum robe+mdef dyes and running with pow(water one) :P

screen or lies
try for urself.

NO zerk, m barrier, song warding, m def pot and CoV.

The Ketchup Abuser!