2007-11-17 Goddard Siege - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

2007-11-17 Goddard Siege

Started by Neozinhu, November 17, 2007, 07:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

Quote from: Soviete on November 18, 2007, 01:56:59 AM
Gj! Next Goddard siege I will make a movie to show wall actions. Well, we take Goddard w/o asking someone inside temp to broke the crystal. We didn't mass recruit to protect the castle. I think we done really good this time. Better than last ones.

I hope the traitor hide well. Like a rat. The funny thing is: the traitor isn't from temp xD.

u ll show us  wall actions ? LOL u make my day everyday dude. in every siege we were praying in the 1st 10 min of siege but we couldnt take it with ur ppl hitting us behind walls. we wont have to do that , cause trust me u wont even have the chance to go there. as for the traitor it was me with the help of someone else that made ur ally recruit him (wont recover his name ofc ). i just log the char from ur ally and brake the crystal. the story with us braking ur castle everytime and still cant pray due to bugs had to come to an end .
and dont make funny statements when u dont know sh1t even for the ppl u recruit .

QuoteYou wouldnt happen to have a ss of one of u breaking the main cristal, would u?

here u go mate , enjoy

<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

CoMoDoRe

CoMoDoRe sps/ee

Tanzwut hw/wl

BiggessT maestro

Weezer

Quote from: lucifsg on November 18, 2007, 04:52:03 AM

u look much better in this screen than usually  :D

Quote from: voudas69 on November 18, 2007, 04:36:51 AM

Dunno why u all keep me calling Endbringer if all know that's me... xD

Soltys

Yeah server finally back to old order hereos took goddard , sins aden ...
Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

Blondy

Quote from: Soltys on November 18, 2007, 11:06:09 AM
Yeah server finally back to old order hereos took goddard , sins aden ...

and all are happy  ;D

PvtStuka

Quote from: Jambas on November 18, 2007, 04:40:11 AM
But the strategy to kill the cristal with a traitor was very good we didn't expect that.  :-\

nothing new, first asgaluz used this trick like a year ago, then a whole clan turned on them (vipteam)

as astri said, mass recruiting is not allways the way (btw look whos speaking, temp-zerg lol)

Astramael      [db/tr]

Endorama

Quote from: Neozinhu on November 18, 2007, 04:43:56 AM
ahhhhhhhh...i'm curious....who broke the crystal ? ;D

i did ;)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

thehero

Quote from: Soviete on November 18, 2007, 01:56:59 AM
Gj! Next Goddard siege I will make a movie to show wall actions. Well, we take Goddard w/o asking someone inside temp to broke the crystal. We didn't mass recruit to protect the castle. I think we done really good this time. Better than last ones.

I hope the traitor hide well. Like a rat. The funny thing is: the traitor isn't from temp xD.
yes  make  a  movie  make a flim  make  a  holywood  production  ,we dont  care  .
what  is wall  actions ? what  u  try  to  say  ? that  ur   pll were  hitting  us  behind  the uper door ?
or  is  my  inmagination? who  u  try  to  fool?
and  do  you  really  think  that  we  are  so fool?
niori  was  killed  infront  of  me  when  we  had  controll  of  castle  ,HOW  THE  FAK  HE  GOT  IN  ??????????
do  u  think  we  are  so  fool  to  leave the  inner  crystal  unprotected   ???
do  u  think  we  are so  fool  ?
do  u  think  that  u  can  stand  alone   against  us ?
were  are  ur  faithfull  friends    now  to  protect  u  ?
were  are all  those  who  u  calimed  them  as  friends ?
robinblake  was  there  and  im sure  he  didnt  know  how and  why  he  got  there .
im  sure  he  got  no  plan   to  follow .
just  a  small  rush  to  hit down  flags  , whow  big  deal  ,
and  yes   someone  broke  ur  cristal  from  inside   not  because   he  is  a  traitor  but  because  u  fool  dont even  know  how  to  defend  a  castle  u  had  never one  before  thats  why .
u  were  fit in  this  <<backwall hit >>  and  u  think  that  this  was  going  to  save  u ?
fools cry   a  little  more  now  .
and  go  capture  elven  ruins  .
im  sure  that  this  full of rats  place  is  the  only thing  u  deserve .
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

tzuc

someone didn't take his valium & prozac ... that's a bad case of PMS you have there
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

thehero

Quote from: PvtStuka on November 18, 2007, 12:44:30 PM
nothing new, first asgaluz used this trick like a year ago, then a whole clan turned on them (vipteam)

as astri said, mass recruiting is not allways the way (btw look whos speaking, temp-zerg lol)
im  pretty  sure  that  you  wanted  to  be  a  part  of  this  <<zerg>>  like  crazy.
and   let  asgalus  were  he  is . and   yes  he  used  this  trick  but  were  was  the  power  to  keep  them  out  of  castle  even  with  all  crystals  down ?
same  happened  in  goddad .
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

Soviete

Quote from: thehero on November 18, 2007, 01:26:07 PM
yes  make  a  movie  make a flim  make  a  holywood  production  ,we dont  care  .
what  is wall  actions ? what  u  try  to  say  ? that  ur   pll were  hitting  us  behind  the uper door ?
or  is  my  inmagination? who  u  try  to  fool?
and  do  you  really  think  that  we  are  so fool?
niori  was  killed  infront  of  me  when  we  had  controll  of  castle  ,HOW  THE  FAK  HE  GOT  IN  ??????????
do  u  think  we  are  so  fool  to  leave the  inner  crystal  unprotected   ???
do  u  think  we  are so  fool  ?
do  u  think  that  u  can  stand  alone   against  us ?
were  are  ur  faithfull  friends    now  to  protect  u  ?
were  are all  those  who  u  calimed  them  as  friends ?
robinblake  was  there  and  im sure  he  didnt  know  how and  why  he  got  there .
im  sure  he  got  no  plan   to  follow .
just  a  small  rush  to  hit down  flags  , whow  big  deal  ,
and  yes   someone  broke  ur  cristal  from  inside   not  because   he  is  a  traitor  but  because  u  fool  dont even  know  how  to  defend  a  castle  u  had  never one  before  thats  why .
u  were  fit in  this  <<backwall hit >>  and  u  think  that  this  was  going  to  save  u ?
fools cry   a  little  more  now  .
and  go  capture  elven  ruins  .
im  sure  that  this  full of rats  place  is  the  only thing  u  deserve .

dude dont waste ur time... i never read ur posts cause u are retarded enough to keep pressing space every word u type non-stop.

Quote from: Weezer on November 18, 2007, 05:10:15 AM
u look much better in this screen than usually  :D

Dunno why u all keep me calling Endbringer if all know that's me... xD

Never trust xiao-xiao :(

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

PvtStuka

Quote from: thehero on November 18, 2007, 01:32:39 PM
im  pretty  sure  that  you  wanted  to  be  a  part  of  this  <<zerg>>  like  crazy.
and   let  asgalus  were  he  is . and   yes  he  used  this  trick  but  were  was  the  power  to  keep  them  out  of  castle  even  with  all  crystals  down ?
same  happened  in  goddad .

part of temp like crazy??? what the hell are you talking about? it looks like  i hit someone's G-spot  ::)

to be honest, once i played with the idea of a heroes-sm ally, but that was WAY before you fell on your knees for sins, and WAY before astri recruited every single recruitable clan on NM to get goddard back

Astramael      [db/tr]