Aden Siege 11-17. - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Aden Siege 11-17.

Started by D3V1L5T4R, November 17, 2007, 09:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2007, 12:45:55 PM
@ aden siege were Fearless so it would be 2 clans vs deathcrush ;)

sins lie every time ;), so they would call everybody to get the CASTEL  ;)

tzuc

let me see ... get out of Aden North gate ... group with the 5 SM's / former ... kill first round of 1mmortalz / WS and SINS .. regroup ... kill again 1mmortalz & WS and fewer SINS ... regroup .... die at LittlePigs & more WS  & few SINS

I think I mentioned 4 Clans. As for "Inspire" .. can i ROFL ?! 2 guys were there. V3 ? it's just made again for fun and PVP once in a while since there is no other clan on the server they would join
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

PvtStuka

Quote from: tzuc on November 18, 2007, 01:19:57 PM
let me see ... get out of Aden North gate ... group with the 5 SM's / former ... kill first round of 1mmortalz / WS and SINS .. regroup ... kill again 1mmortalz & WS and fewer SINS ... regroup .... die at LittlePigs & more WS  & few SINS

I think I mentioned 4 Clans. As for "Inspire" .. can i ROFL ?! 2 guys were there. V3 ? it's just made again for fun and PVP once in a while since there is no other clan on the server they would join

word.

Astramael      [db/tr]

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: PvtStuka on November 18, 2007, 12:47:30 PM
fearless+littlepigs

and there is no deathcrush anymore ;)

I was talking about IF CH wouldnt give up and would try to deffend it with Deathcrush ally (if they didnt disolve) Then it would be probably Sins+WS+LitlePigs+imortalz... So it would still be 5 clans vs Deathcrush ally
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

TomekAlmighty

group with the 5 SM's / former ... kill first round of 1mmortalz / WS and SINS .. regroup ... kill again 1mmortalz & WS and fewer SINS ... regroup .... die at LittlePigs & more WS  & few SINS

You were killing selfbuffed people there that were running around the siege zone cuz it was booring as hell... So its not a big deal to 1 shoot kill everyone before they can cast a debuff on you... ;)

Edti: Maybe there were some people that were buffed at aden north gate... i dont know about that cuz i wasnt there... But when i got killed +some other guys near the siege zone by u, we were totally unbuffed... (i had 4 poitons in my buff bar)  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

KmD

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2007, 02:03:52 PM
You were killing selfbuffed people there that were running around the siege zone cuz it was booring as hell... So its not a big deal to 1 shoot kill everyone before they can cast a debuff on you... ;)

Edti: Maybe there were some people that were buffed at aden north gate... i dont know about that cuz i wasnt there... But when i got killed +some other guys near the siege zone by u, we were totally unbuffed... (i had 4 poitons in my buff bar)  ;)
And here everyone can say: That were only your problems xD
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

tzuc

when we were killed ... we were afk.

you're right .. they were just groups of people staying at the entrance to siege zone looking at how pretty the weather was .. they were like: "look .. flagged buffed archers .. OMG .. let's ALL flag without buffs .. if we die we'll just post on the forum we weren't unbuffed .. if we win we'll tell them they're noobs"
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Kamillo29

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2007, 02:03:52 PM

Edti: Maybe there were some people that were buffed at aden north gate... i dont know about that cuz i wasnt there...

Ye..1 Archers pt from Pig on Cov,dance maybe songs+pp is nothin becouse... aaa... nothin

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Bogar

exactly

to Blondy : CH had rly good chance save castle, u are just too lazy do smth, u can only cry
pp/bishop - only one
any1 can teach me english ? please :-))

[url=http://www.hiegel.fr/~hugues/Musique/Last.fm/bogarlicious/Total/Grindy/Red/]

[/url]

Blondy

Quote from: Bogar on November 18, 2007, 02:35:47 PM
exactly

to Blondy : CH had rly good chance save castle, u are just too lazy do smth, u can only cry

we dont need a castel that we got w/o fight, it is lame for us to have such castel that we got in easy way ...

btw we never cry, we laughing how many are needet to beat us  ;D //god mode off , but we know, it is now pointless to fight, to many enemys make one ally server to fight us

next thing is the words about pvp, everybody write only tards etc etc. when he got owned, why not good fight, or nice pvp?? not be angry, it is a game, when we lose, we know what we can do better, but this "negative" words demotivate to play, going on pvp, CS ....
fearless explaining for defeat is "zerg", defeat for us is - How we can get  better??

on Dion CS we was hardly "zerged" (sry for this word :D ) but it was great CS, we must fight on 3 sites at the same time - got killed becouse the healers run out of mana and rechargers the same, this was fun on the CS, we have reach the limit on pvp, maybe we learn better strategy to protect us for "not enough mana" :D

cya in ........ ??  :-\

Goruul

Quote from: Sarvi on November 18, 2007, 12:43:55 AM
You can't really count V3 in that list, there's usually max.3 members online during the
weeks, and at this siege we got a party of 7 people for ~20-30 mins. Then it was down
to 4 people ^^.

darkling: Did you re-declare the war? :P
Quote from: darkling on November 18, 2007, 12:48:43 AM
I did ^^

hey they are only 3 during week, lets war them! hahhah
AWSOME WAR!!
Why would I lie
nigga you a pussy
Hope you got 9 lives

Kamillo29

Quote from: Goruul on November 18, 2007, 03:45:20 PM
hey they are only 3 during week, lets war them! hahhah