Why would I lie
nigga you a pussy
Hope you got 9 lives

Shin

imoz sm+littlepigs+v3 poon yall kkthxbye
Shizoku he/wlk
Lazy CL of v3

Quote from: Sifacil on June 19, 2007, 04:55:10 PM
Sensei Shin, in exile we all will remember ur teachings, long life to the original BowRapingBiatch-

Kamillo29

Quote from: Shin on November 18, 2007, 04:32:17 PM
imoz sm+littlepigs+v3 poon yall kkthxbye

am i wrong or we fought with pigs xD

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

darkling

Quote from: Goruul on November 18, 2007, 03:45:20 PM
hey they are only 3 during week, lets war them! hahhah
AWSOME WAR!!

lol, they declared to us in the first place and Knock asked me to accept for fun so I did. Im not crazy to have war with whole fearless and TEMP at the same time w/o an ally.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

voudas69

Quote from: darkling on November 18, 2007, 04:42:54 PM

lol, they declared to us in the first place and Knock asked me to accept for fun so I did. Im not crazy to have war with whole fearless and TEMP at the same time w/o an ally.

its not metter of crazy ... its matter of honor ... we had war with all fearless deathcrush and with half of inspire + some spare clans ...
and we was only theheroes WITHOUT ALLY.... max members in clan was like 5-8 but we was always ready to go and kill enemys :D
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

darkling

Quote from: voudas69 on November 18, 2007, 04:50:09 PM
its not metter of crazy ... its matter of honor ... we had war with all fearless deathcrush and with half of inspire + some spare clans ...
and we was only theheroes WITHOUT ALLY.... max members in clan was like 5-8 but we was always ready to go and kill enemys :D

I don’t think that having wars with anyone makes you become more honorable or whatever but yet again I don’t expect you to know anything about honor and fair play.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: tzuc on November 18, 2007, 02:16:57 PM
when we were killed ... we were afk.

you're right .. they were just groups of people staying at the entrance to siege zone looking at how pretty the weather was .. they were like: "look .. flagged buffed archers .. OMG .. let's ALL flag without buffs .. if we die we'll just post on the forum we weren't unbuffed .. if we win we'll tell them they're noobs"

As i sad that there were some guys that were at aden north gate pvping ... but most of the people (sins) were inside the castle or running arround and killing eachother (i was hunting emtee all the time :D) And when i saw you going to the siege zone me+ some other peps that were with me went and tryed to kill you unbuffed but we failed offcourse lol

Im just saying that its funny how proud you sad how many people you killed with your 1pt rush... lol offcourse cuz 50% of people werent even doing anything just running arround selfbuffed looking for some rondom guys who they can kill... if you would came to the siege zone before we entered the castle or right after we took it.. you wouldnt be able to kill us like that cuz we were buffed and organized...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Kamillo29

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2007, 05:11:49 PM

As i sad that there were some guys that were at aden north gate pvping ... but most of the people (sins) were inside the castle or running arround and killing eachother (i was hunting emtee all the time :D) And when i saw you going to the siege zone me+ some other peps that were with me went and tryed to kill you unbuffed but we failed offcourse lol

Im just saying that its funny how proud you sad how many people you killed with your 1pt rush... lol offcourse cuz 50% of people werent even doing anything just running arround selfbuffed looking for some rondom guys who they can kill... if you would came to the siege zone before we entered the castle or right after we took it.. you wouldnt be able to kill us like that cuz we were buffed and organized...

Ya remind me Shake..talkin about "i was on pots..i didnt had cp.."

-Its not Tzuc foult that u didnt buff yourself ( i wrote about Shake..yes its not his foult he dropped fists...its emtee's foult becouse he pick up em"
-i love u
-would u like to cybersix with Tzuc becouse hes horny (spamming my msn with chicks)

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

tzuc

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2007, 05:11:49 PM

THAT'S EXACTLY why we wouldn't be able to kill you .. because you were buffed and organized .. NOT because you outnumbered us what .. 5,6 to 1 ? how many were we in pt  7 ? or 6 i think ... and yes .. LOOK at me proud 1 shooting some clan i've never heard about and couple of WS's .... i'm gonna quote each post in which i was "PROUD"

done
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Kamillo29 on November 18, 2007, 05:16:04 PM
Ya remind me Shake..talkin about "i was on pots..i didnt had cp.."

-Its not Tzuc foult that u didnt buff yourself ( i wrote about Shake..yes its not his foult he dropped fists...its emtee's foult becouse he pick up em"
-i love u
-would u like to cybersix with Tzuc becouse hes horny (spamming my msn with chicks)

Rofl i dont care if he killed me cuz all what we were doing on the siege was mostly talking... (im talking about sins people) and when i got killed me +some people were looking for emtee cuz we wanted to pk him for fun cuz the siege was just too booring...

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Kamillo29

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2007, 05:23:07 PM
Rofl i dont care if he killed me cuz all what we were doing on the siege was mostly talking... (im talking about sins people) and when i got killed me +some people were looking for emtee cuz we wanted to pk him for fun cuz the siege was just too booring...

answer about cybersix xd

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro