Web Analytics
8. 12. 2007 - Giran Siege - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

8. 12. 2007 - Giran Siege

Started by Blondy, December 08, 2007, 11:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sifacil

ah..and last time we left 1 fighter and a bishop...but it was too easy..so this time we left 4  :D
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

TomekAlmighty

hhehe yea its soo funny when we decided to go to golkonda in the midle of the siege :D

Atleast we had some fun at the end  ;) :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Blondy

we didnt know it would be so easy to get the castel, when we know that, we would arive 15 min to end CS and keep the castel ;)
was not our goal to get castel only to let you know, you can count with CzH ;) , shame to you, 3 allys cant protect one clan, this clan make chaos for defenders on two castels + fun for both sides - this is important

thehero

Quote from: Blondy on December 09, 2007, 11:36:14 AM
we didnt know it would be so easy to get the castel, when we know that, we would arive 15 min to end CS and keep the castel ;)
was not our goal to get castel only to let you know, you can count with CzH ;) , shame to you, 3 allys cant protect one clan, this clan make chaos for defenders on two castels + fun for both sides - this is important
i cant speak for fearless but speaking about temp im informing u that only one party from heroes
(not best organized and not full i think) and one from l-pigs were in dion + some individuals who were looking from some action , talking personally i was thre only with pp buffs and no party at all.
In dion u only saw the gate,in giran u just temporary took it just because noone was to defend the curent time.
so i wonder were did u see the chaos that  u caused to 2 castles.
i also inform u that we have 3 clans (at least) beeing lazy at gludio.
i still dont see the chaos.
u didnt make chaos u just gived us some more fun thats all.

http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

Quido

Quote from: thehero on December 09, 2007, 12:10:40 PM
i cant speak for fearless but speaking about temp im informing u that only one party from heroes
(not best organized and not full i think) and one from l-pigs were in dion + some individuals who were looking from some action , talking personally i was thre only with pp buffs and no party at all.
In dion u only saw the gate,in giran u just temporary took it just because noone was to defend the curent time.
so i wonder were did u see the chaos that  u caused to 2 castles.
i also inform u that we have 3 clans (at least) beeing lazy at gludio.
i still dont see the chaos.
u didnt make chaos u just gived us some more fun thats all.

In giran was defenders, only 1clan but  there were defenders. (ws)  they told us to come so SINS came and 1pt of heroes? dunno exactly. After it some1 from ch pmed me "1clan against 3ally" xD
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Khaot

there was Katamaran,Sheva,Heroes,Fearless... (and others), ppls open ur eyes if u have

muthafucker

Quote from: Quido on December 09, 2007, 03:29:30 PM
In giran was defenders, only 1clan but  there were defenders. (ws)  they told us to come so SINS came and 1pt of heroes? dunno exactly. After it some1 from ch pmed me "1clan against 3ally" xD
pls wear ya ll glasses or go back to school and learn to count...
total retirment.

Quido

Quote from: muthafreaker on December 09, 2007, 06:16:42 PM
pls wear ya ll glasses or go back to school and learn to count...
This is the party you got killed by

Others arrived after.
Cry mo' fags.

Blondy

Quote from: zthrx on December 09, 2007, 08:44:35 PM
there is no better feeling than be a cannon fodder,  i got pwned in 2s with xxxx m. crits <3

i know what a feeling it is to be in Libentinas "shower room"  no chance to escape :P

JudgeDeath

ari i c some ppls who r not in ur pt and some temp here....os i dont think it was ONLY ur party...but i know u can pwn us all with ur am+a xD
MrKillz0r ol/es
JUDG3D34TH glad/da
xJudgeDeathCZ sps/ee
PainHealer sk/ne
JudgeDeathCZ bd/se<-not me
and one secret pw/sws
ALL RETIRED....LEFT FROM Donators Network ...hope forever ;)
THX all for playing...especially CzechHorde and my friends(you know who u are)
But Dynasty Sets ruined all...

Quido

Quote from: JudgeDeath on December 09, 2007, 08:53:36 PM
ari i c some ppls who r not in ur pt and some temp here....os i dont think it was ONLY ur party...but i know u can pwn us all with ur am+a xD
Tell me where i ever written "we were only 1pt." Choose your words carefuly b4 u write smt.

a jak ceske prislovi rika , 2krat mer a jednou res

edit: there were  like 15SINS behind us (in martyrs)  But this was the pt that killed you ( and those 5random guys)

Blondy

pointless to flam after CS  ;D

better enjoy this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJHCxGNJ9fs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJHCxGNJ9fs)

me new sniper (archer) in action  ;)