muthafucker

nice selfbuffs....than u must be ne/bi/sws/bd/ee/se/ol...nice class
total retirment.

muthafucker

Quote from: Quido on December 09, 2007, 07:36:58 PM
This is the party you got killed by

Others arrived after.
Cry mo' fags.
n/c rofl xD if i'm w/o pt and there are 19901231 pts with me and we kill 5 partys it means that i killed them all alone?
total retirment.

TomekAlmighty

hehehe ups.. i confused this rush with another one when i was alone there :P

btw... ariosto buy yourself atleast a tate earing lolz xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

muthafucker

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on December 09, 2007, 11:56:01 PM
hehehe ups.. i confused this rush with another one when i was alone there :P
sure sure xD
total retirment.

muthafucker

total retirment.

Diabolical

Best achivement for CH was being stuck at sieges and lagging and block the way for their ally to move.. so don't blame them if they get happy for not being so for the first time.. BTW CH power GG
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

TomekAlmighty

I was always thinking that CH could be a good clan but at the last golky in 4 sep they really showed their REAL CH SKILLS. They brought a bishop that was doing restore life all the time, they brought a PP that was shitbuffing us, and even if they had more people than we and we had golky on our back they were still scared to flag back so we could have atleast some fun with a mass pvp...

The difference between you and us is that when we come and mess up the raid like this it turns into a pvp... But when you come you turn it into a booring shit with no ending...  ::)

Blondy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on December 10, 2007, 03:30:55 PM
I was always thinking that CH could be a good clan but at the last golky in 4 sep they really showed their REAL CH SKILLS. They brought a bishop that was doing restore life all the time, they brought a PP that was shitbuffing us, and even if they had more people than we and we had golky on our back they were still scared to flag back so we could have atleast some fun with a mass pvp...

The difference between you and us is that when we come and mess up the raid like this it turns into a pvp... But when you come you turn it into a booring shit with no ending...  ::)

dont know, but you always lie, dunno why
last 4s golky we playing with you and w8 what will you do and how you will talk about it, result a complety full mode lie from fearless, we dont suprised about this, the conversation about giran show it how you can lie
in 4s you were more then 3 times death after long w8 we get bored and let you kill it
we a are mega unlucky on this golky- 5 times in a row she got killed by us but nobody got horn  :-\
about bad buffing, dunno why i get kiss of eva the rest of the members to, so one from us startet it to this "bad buff sh1t", we never do that never!!!!! so why you do that? pp sh1t bufs we got, pp use return, wtf??
btw. conversation between us und you will still be example: "fearless we was there one party (true result 19ppl), rest 15 ppl are waited on martirs, we was there on self buffs (true you had full buffs), we were etc. etc. this is only from last giran CS
last one we could not be a good clan, we already was and are a good clan ;)
to raids: where is our party, we got drops, last "event" from track we got drops and 2X stages :P, we was for fun 2 times on Baium, get drops ;), you camped ant queen with you L2w both army, we came, then the rest of you server friends, soo many and got nothing, dont even drops from us, when we was PK.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Blondy on December 10, 2007, 05:10:32 PM
dont know, but you always lie, dunno why
last 4s golky we playing with you and w8 what will you do and how you will talk about it, result a complety full mode lie from fearless, we dont suprised about this, the conversation about giran show it how you can lie
in 4s you were more then 3 times death after long w8 we get bored and let you kill it
we a are mega unlucky on this golky- 5 times in a row she got killed by us but nobody got horn  :-\
about bad buffing, dunno why i get kiss of eva the rest of the members to, so one from us startet it to this "bad buff sh1t", we never do that never!!!!! so why you do that? pp sh1t bufs we got, pp use return, wtf??
btw. conversation between us und you will still be example: "fearless we was there one party (true result 19ppl), rest 15 ppl are waited on martirs, we was there on self buffs (true you had full buffs), we were etc. etc. this is only from last giran CS
last one we could not be a good clan, we already was and are a good clan ;)
to raids: where is our party, we got drops, last "event" from track we got drops and 2X stages :P, we was for fun 2 times on Baium, get drops ;), you camped ant queen with you L2w both army, we came, then the rest of you server friends, soo many and got nothing, dont even drops from us, when we was PK.

I didnt even read all your post to the end cuz i know its full of bullcrap... Anyways i already sad that i confused this rush with another when i was alone there from my party and was running there with WS guys... And yea offcourse we are the one that are doing shitbuffs LOL!  ;D

Ok lets clear the lying thing:
Who was the one that was always crying that someone buged into your castle and destroyed your life crystals. We usually always gaved you the proof that WE destroyed it with a SCREENSHOOT...
Who was the one saying that you were 20 MAX at the mass pvp in TOI 13... and i gaved you the proof that you were MIN 40 with a SCREENSHOOT..?? 

So tell me whos the lyer... I always gaved you a proof with a screen, but all that you do is saying crap without any proof  ;)

P.s. I will stop replaying to your posts cuz its useless to argue with you since you will always say: MI NO LIE YOU LIE! MI IS GOOD YU IS NOT!  ::)

EDIT: Plx gimme your ingame nick so i will do some hunting :D

Blondy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on December 10, 2007, 06:26:56 PM

Who was the one saying that you were 20 MAX at the mass pvp in TOI 13... and i gaved you the proof that you were MIN 40 with a SCREENSHOOT..?? 

So tell me whos the lyer... I always gaved you a proof with a screen, but all that you do is saying crap without any proof  ;)

EDIT: Plx gimme your ingame nick so i will do some hunting :D

there where exactly 36 ->you count it, you count clanless to, who fight on your side but thats not important, important is you wrote min 40 :D

yes you can hunt me SE/BD with your Necro/bishop, but with me second char you can only run for your life as you do on Dion CS