29.12.2007 Oren CS - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

29.12.2007 Oren CS

Started by Blondy, December 29, 2007, 11:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaz

Quote from: SoulSaver on December 30, 2007, 01:57:24 PM
Its was nice. After last rush, we(immortalz) got inside in throne, i killed evry one in abelisk, stay here for 3-4 mins, and after see messege, castle was lost.... so i'am realy surprised how it can be captured, when inside is only me and few SIn's ? WTB Invisible Clock.

??? ???
*Donatti (Mystic muse/Eva saint)
*NeoDonatti (Duelist/Phoenix Knight)
*Onlycritics (Future project: HE/WK)

darkling

Quote from: SoulSaver on December 30, 2007, 01:57:24 PM
Its was nice. After last rush, we(immortalz) got inside in throne, i killed evry one in abelisk, stay here for 3-4 mins, and after see messege, castle was lost.... so i'am realy surprised how it can be captured, when inside is only me and few SIn's ? WTB Invisible Clock.

...... and then you woke up ;p
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Duxel

Quote from: darkling on December 30, 2007, 04:42:52 PM
...... and then you woke up ;p

maybe was some troubles hight lags  :D
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

Quido

Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Blondy on December 30, 2007, 12:23:11 PM
so why we canceled wars, it is simple, morw3n was online so we say to him, that he can accept all wars, our ally is  strong enough to fight agains you, we had wars with 7 clans on toi 13. but after few minutes war the heroes canceled war after them V3 canceled war, dunno why
in two hours of intense pvp we couldn hold your masses, you were to many, bad thing is only CzH had war with you so simply we got flaged and 4 allys attack us :)
this 2 hours bring me more than 100 pvp points ony you :P , was amazing mass pvp ty for it

btw how is this feeling to be on the zerg side??  ::)

You accepted and canceled it twice that day... Your clan works soo "pro":

-when you zerg you accept it
-when you have the same number or less you cancel it.. lol

1 word for you: ChickenHorde ;)

Peace  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

seboulba

great siege, gz to new castel owner

btw  LittlePig = L3gion??? when yes, they are fcking week  Undecided

LittlePig its not L3gion only Aramire - me - anarchy - kapoko - tigriss(soon) - Titecrotteee - xxSidxx from legion 7 l3gion for 36 LittlePig's its not L3gion clan .....

and without ur little HELP (again suxel suck morwen) we keep ur castle (suxel suck for ???? 50â,¬?)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Quido

Ok lets make this shit str8

1st side

fearless ally (very small one-only 2clans)
playboy ally (small ally  -4-5clans ? I think )
Temp ally (big ally, they got exactly 247ppl in ally, in mid of day  their status were 45/247)*

-----against-----
2nd side

Rebelion ally (big one, even they r saying there cant be more than temp never ever they had in mid of day 65/360 status)*
Inspire ally (Imo smt between - 8clans in ally? I think or smt like that , not 100% sure)
Duxel /Doi  ally (small one , 4clans in ally)

-----against-----

V3ndetta (they r sometimes against us , sometimes with us , even they r really skilled they  aint able to make many ppl -1pt)

If id be ya id shut  mouth up since u cant organize a sh1t and sometimes u have lower number than we have. Theres nuttin like a zerg side from our ally, u got more clans on ur side, u got more ppl totally, u got more ppl online but u still lose and +u cant accept a war bcuz ur bunch of scared fags mixed up together. Instead of some sh1tty flames w/o any point come IG and lets roll a mass pvp. B4 it u'll have to accept war.

*temp 45/247 = 18,21862348% of ally online (if u want to be exact)
*rebellion 65/360 = 18,05555555% of ally online (if u want to be exact)

Both of these number I got from ppl from ally.

strawb3rry

SystemHUN

Quote from: Quido on December 31, 2007, 09:14:55 AM

playboy ally (small ally  -4-5clans ? I think )

PlayBoy small ally ,yes but 3 clans(Katarman,LittlePig,fallenSoldiers)

Blondy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on December 31, 2007, 12:51:00 AM
-when you zerg you accept it
-when you have the same number or less you cancel it.. lol

yeah and tell me in loa heart we were the same number, 18 us agains 38 you yep it is the same number at the end 8 = 8  ;D

we zerg???? last 2 months we can get even the same number as you on mass pvp, dont count pvp for golkonda
btw you are right we zerg with 5 archers not even full bufet  :D, but we get you from vortex away  ;)
your mathematic : (fearelss + friends) :2 vs (((rebelion - CzH) + inspire + DOI) x3 + 5x CzH) isnt it so?  ::)

peace with you one thing cant fearless so goot and it is to count, every defeat = omg they where 5 times more than us  :D

Quido

Quote from: SystemHUN on December 31, 2007, 09:23:52 AM
PlayBoy small ally ,yes but 3 clans(Katarman,LittlePig,fallenSoldiers)
So even less than i said, it only proves why r rebelion/inspire that weak, inviting every1 in ally

Blondy

Quote from: Quido on December 31, 2007, 11:40:17 AM
So even less than i said, it only proves why r rebelion/inspire that weak, inviting every1 in ally

on NM are not many clans, single clans as V3 fight on this site where are more ppl, so when you would be ally leader which clan you would invite???

btw i mean we are not weak, every week at last one castel  ;)