Another Raven movie by t3h masta - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Another Raven movie by t3h masta

Started by PoToSi, January 19, 2008, 07:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akon

well, all know that liza and lopes movies > all

could we have some movie edited/produced by lopes and liza?
would be a GOOD movie :D

imagine, Lopes & Liza Movies!
:)

The Ketchup Abuser!

PoToSi

Quote from: Akon on January 21, 2008, 04:49:46 PM
well, all know that liza and lopes movies > all

could we have some movie edited/produced by lopes and liza?
would be a GOOD movie :D

imagine, Lopes & Liza Movies!
:)

I never stood far away from them :p

BTW Lopes, you didn't answer me xD

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

PiperBubi

Umm yea the compression sucks :P
But the song was good ^^
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Lopes

@akon we already spoke about that. we would face some technical difficulties, but there is a possibility that we will team up for a movie. liza already started frapsing widescreen to match with me.

@liza i render mute movies and separate wav audio (which i later compress with LAME to 128 or 192 kbps depending on the source mp3s and mix together with the movie). this allows me to make some minor corrections to audio even after the movie is complete. very few ppl know that my first giran siege movie had 2 versions, 1st with 56 kbps sound and 2nd with remastered 192 kbps sound.

@potosi whatever you drag into vegas becomes a part of the project and will come out depending on your settings. so yes, if you arent careful enough, its very well possible that your video will be compressed, but audio will come out as uncompressed wav. that however doesnt mean that you can improve the quality, only increase the filesize. thats also a reason why theres no point in using 192 kbps for example, if your source mp3s were 128 kbps.

@cyb those screw ups ive mentioned earlier when rendering 2-pass, i had mainly the pre-made graphics in mind. they are rather static on screen, so they dont get as much bitrate. as an example, the infinity 90210 server logo im using at the very beginning - with 1-pass the fade between the shades of gray is fluent, while with 2-pass it looks like 8-bit. and as i said, it doesnt make as much positive difference, but it does take almost 2x longer to render. and im rather impatient person. :)

if anybody is interested in comparsion between 1-pass and 2-pass encoding of a L2 movie, first RedOrDead and the first giran siege are encoded 2-pass, the rest of my movies are encoded 1-pass only.

whoah whatta long post. now tecia will come and flame me that i dont know anything about rendering movies. :)

90210 movies: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,20187.0.html

Jooda

Quote from: Lopes on January 21, 2008, 06:10:25 PM
@akon we already spoke about that. we would face some technical difficulties, but there is a possibility that we will team up for a movie. liza already started frapsing widescreen to match with me.

so guys i have to talk with you ;>

PoToSi

@liza i render mute movies and separate wav audio (which i later compress with LAME to 128 or 192 kbps depending on the source mp3s and mix together with the movie). this allows me to make some minor corrections to audio even after the movie is complete. very few ppl know that my first giran siege movie had 2 versions, 1st with 56 kbps sound and 2nd with remastered 192 kbps sound.

@potosi whatever you drag into vegas becomes a part of the project and will come out depending on your settings. so yes, if you arent careful enough, its very well possible that your video will be compressed, but audio will come out as uncompressed wav. that however doesnt mean that you can improve the quality, only increase the filesize. thats also a reason why theres no point in using 192 kbps for example, if your source mp3s were 128 kbps.

@cyb those screw ups ive mentioned earlier when rendering 2-pass, i had mainly the pre-made graphics in mind. they are rather static on screen, so they dont get as much bitrate. as an example, the infinity 90210 server logo im using at the very beginning - with 1-pass the fade between the shades of gray is fluent, while with 2-pass it looks like 8-bit. and as i said, it doesnt make as much positive difference, but it does take almost 2x longer to render. and im rather impatient person. :)

if anybody is interested in comparsion between 1-pass and 2-pass encoding of a L2 movie, first RedOrDead and the first giran siege are encoded 2-pass, the rest of my movies are encoded 1-pass only.

whoah whatta long post. now tecia will come and flame me that i dont know anything about rendering movies. :)

Could you post some screens about the audio compression in vegas (or with lame, that lovely goldwave)

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

Akon

i cant w8!! :)

The Ketchup Abuser!

Lopes

as i already wrote i dont compress audio in vegas. vegas (for god knows what reason) supports mp3 only up to 56 kbps. also it doesnt like LAME codec. im using virtualdub for compressing audio and for mixing it with mute video file.

90210 movies: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,20187.0.html

PoToSi

Quote from: Lopes on January 21, 2008, 07:00:00 PM
as i already wrote i dont compress audio in vegas. vegas (for god knows what reason) supports mp3 only up to 56 kbps. also it doesnt like LAME codec. im using virtualdub for compressing audio and for mixing it with mute video file.

Ehm, ok, thanks for the explanation xD

PoToSi

Ehm, you are not using X vid codec ;p

Lizadriell

Quote from: Kikolina on January 21, 2008, 07:23:49 PM
i still dont get that render sh1t with quality..
ill post what i do and how the graphic comes out, then u tell me what i do wrong^^ cos i cant follow what u say^^

here is bad version after render:
http://files.filefront.com/bad+versionrar/;9479462;/fileinfo.html

+ options:

this is directly from fraps, no editing..

http://files.filefront.com/nice+versionrar/;9479620;/fileinfo.html

lopes plz take a look

:) i post tomorrow how i make videos in my quality ...  full plan ...of rendering
look on u   dont wasting time with games make something better for ur life

PoToSi

Some screenzors about my rendering sh1ts:

I dont touch sound coz I dunno how in vegas xD

The movie is not rendered on those options, quaility is lie at 3.0 or 2.5 there