News:

Main Menu

Another Raven movie by t3h masta

Started by PoToSi, January 19, 2008, 07:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoToSi

Quote from: Kikolina on January 21, 2008, 09:15:27 PM

where i choose it ? >.<

First u gotta download and install the codec, after, watch the screens I posted, where u choose Mpeg, choose Xvid instead

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

Lopes

potosi click on that target quantizer button, or on calc, i dont remember. you need to be able to see kbps meter instead of this (maximum quality)<-->(smallest file) shit. then, use 2500kbps (or even less).

kiko im not used to mpeg, i render avi. but your screen shows some hints. 1st - i doubt you make 720x480 movies. change it to match your resolution. also, i advised you to fraps 25 fps. if you took my advice, change framerate to 25.000 in vegas also (you are using 29.970 right now). if you are frapsing 29.970, then your vegas setting is ok (but its decreasing visual quality a little, since youre using CBR). last, but not least, both you and potosi need to change pixel aspect ratio to 1.0000 (currently you are using 0.8889 and potosi 0.9091).

90210 movies: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,20187.0.html

PoToSi

Quote from: Lopes on January 22, 2008, 03:19:41 PM
potosi click on that target quantizer button, or on calc, i dont remember. you need to be able to see kbps meter instead of this (maximum quality)<-->(smallest file) shit. then, use 2500kbps (or even less).

kiko im not used to mpeg, i render avi. but your screen shows some hints. 1st - i doubt you make 720x480 movies. change it to match your resolution. also, i advised you to fraps 25 fps. if you took my advice, change framerate to 25.000 in vegas also (you are using 29.970 right now). if you are frapsing 29.970, then your vegas setting is ok (but its decreasing visual quality a little, since youre using CBR). last, but not least, both you and potosi need to change pixel aspect ratio to 1.0000 (currently you are using 0.8889 and potosi 0.9091).

Ehm, Ill post later some movie done at 2500 bit rate.. I changed it because quaility sucks (at least for me). Would be cool if u explain me how to do that sound compression xD

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

PoToSi

Quote from: Kikolina on January 22, 2008, 05:50:42 PM

i take all the instructions and still something bothers me:

i can find 1280x1024 >.< ...

and the graphic on 1280x7xx was still crap :(

also where i download or get AVI , the one u're using?

Instead finding some defined project, make you own in rendering settings!

Akon

i rly had no idea that make movies was all this BIG work!
:O

more and more respect to movie makers hehe

The Ketchup Abuser!

Lizadriell

1 step  click on render button  then choise format wmv  - and use 5 mbs  option
  http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vegas1hi9.jpg
2 step click and change to best quality
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vegas2ln6.jpg
3 step
sound u choise what quality u want  ..... i use 192 kbs 44 stereo
4 step
http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vegas4ks9.jpg
so here we can see format  of video resolution   most inmportant is in what resolution u fraps  in game   i play on 1280 x 800 so best option is for me  put this resolution for max quality ...its better if u still give resolution from game (the same in vegas)!.
5 step
http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vegas5du5.jpg
pixel aspect ratio  1 ...   and fps 25  other things change like on  picture..
6 step
http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vegas6cc1.jpg
at the end u choise  no 5 but 3 mbs  its deapend on the quality movie  if u choise lover u will have lower quality but size will be lover ..

have funn  and gl with rendering ...
look on u   dont wasting time with games make something better for ur life

PoToSi

made a chaeck with new lope ssettings ( 2500 kb 1 pixel aspect ratio and 1280 x 1024) 4 secs movie without song = 2,42 mb, that means 1 min = 60 mb, smth must be wrong here

PoToSi

Ye liza got good quality but too much mbs, like me xd

Lizadriell

Quote from: PoToSi on January 22, 2008, 06:25:18 PM
Ye liza got good quality but too much mbs, like me xd

1 min  =  20mb  and its  deapends what effects u use

PoToSi

Quote from: Lizadriell on January 22, 2008, 06:25:53 PM
1 min  =  20mb  and its  deapends what effects u use

Like Lopes told me once, movie doesnt look at the quantity of effects you got, just lengh, quality and resolution.

Gotta try out ur configs

(btw first pic doesnt work)

Lizadriell

this link work normal but u need wait a litle longer ...

PoToSi

Quote from: Lizadriell on January 22, 2008, 06:31:53 PM

this link work normal but u need wait a litle longer ...

it gives me the error "the server is down" or smth like that, doesnt care, error.

My vegas is different to yours and I cant find that wmv compressor xaoxao xD