20.01.'08 - Innadril siege - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

20.01.'08 - Innadril siege

Started by WindPhoenix, January 20, 2008, 06:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkling

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on January 20, 2008, 07:41:31 PM
you know that u have to land mana burn first... and you'll be dead before you gonna have a 2nd/3rd try.
what do you think wind? xD

Afaik it lands pretty often, not sure tho =o
RobinBlake - On a little break.

darkling

@ topic the siege was pretty boring, as always on Innadril. There was a small rush from vendetta in like the ~30 minute of the siege, then some rush from TEMP (v3 left) and in the last 20 minutes something bigger from TEMP again, tho they didnt make it trough the bridge the second time.

Some bridge skirmish, we couldnt pass because of the terrain advantage and overally people were blocking themselves :S :

More people arrive and we can take em with 'zerg':

Mission complete ( the siege ended like 5 minutes after this screen was taken ):

A little accident =S damn this keyboard:

Overally I would say a 4 out of 10, and dont bitch me that im taking screens since with 2-3 FPS`s i cant doo nothing else =p
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Oblique

Quote from: darkling on January 20, 2008, 08:36:46 PM
Afaik it lands pretty often, not sure tho =o
From my experience on C 5, from Hierophant with Som+a +0 vs Sagittarius (m def about 850-900) mana burn land in 90% of situations and MP went from full to 1 MP. And that is how I lost my PvP event, by not paying attention at the Hierophant  skills from their 3 members party. Of course, with no DN stacking subclass and with no mana pots on server and no mana/heal drugs allowed in PvP event. Good luck with your char, but stay away from subclasses like PP/WC+smth. Maybe DN will be different on skills, but I think that combos with EE/Bish/PP/WC/GL/Des will be interesting to watch.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 20, 2008, 06:47:20 PM
we're both mana whores, i gave him like 50 mana pots :P

Haha poor Reb3l, hes always beging for mana pots  ;D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

WindPhoenix

and the funniest part was the fact that v3 and heroes attacked together and actually did a great team.
and we are wartags  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Oblique on January 20, 2008, 09:59:54 PM
From my experience on C 5, from Hierophant with Som+a +0 vs Sagittarius (m def about 850-900) mana burn land in 90% of situations and MP went from full to 1 MP. And that is how I lost my PvP event, by not paying attention at the Hierophant  skills from their 3 members party. Of course, with no DN stacking subclass and with no mana pots on server and no mana/heal drugs allowed in PvP event. Good luck with your char, but stay away from subclasses like PP/WC+smth. Maybe DN will be different on skills, but I think that combos with EE/Bish/PP/WC/GL/Des will be interesting to watch.
even more, for me a pp/ee/se/smth will be twice as dangerous. first because of mana burn and secondly because of erase.

PvtStuka

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 21, 2008, 03:48:27 AM
and the funniest part was the fact that v3 and heroes attacked together and actually did a great team.
and we are wartags  ;D

Who was that from v3?

Astramael      [db/tr]

strawb3rry

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 20, 2008, 06:33:39 PM
was fun as hell, one man rushes pwn, thx for fun.

ah, btw, look what a SIN and v3 can do together (we killed like 5 Inspires for fun, too bad it was 30 seconds later after siege ended. if we would have got a dorf registered to siege, me and Reb3l we would have got the castle :P)

u wrote this after redbull? ^^

WindPhoenix

Quote from: PvtStuka on January 21, 2008, 12:28:22 PM
Who was that from v3?
Nezz, Millera, Kos9u, Shin, Me etc etc etc... come on, can't remember all. we had like 1 party + few

KmD

:/ because of stupid exam i missed teh siege, but i passed the last one yay and now i can participiate at any ))
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Diabolical

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 20, 2008, 06:33:39 PM
ah, btw, look what a SIN and v3 can do together (we killed like 5 Inspires for fun, too bad it was 30 seconds later after siege ended. if we would have got a dorf registered to siege, me and Reb3l we would have got the castle :P)

ahaha it was funny hour and half .. especially the pownage we made at gates and in end we managed to get in castle to make last rush but the siege time was over xD .. we could do something ^^.. BTW Suxel declared war on sins just him and his members can kill me :D .declared war to kill 1 guy pathetic eggman. i asked duxel if he will keep the war after siege.. he sai dof course .. 30 min. after siege it has been canceled xD
Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 20, 2008, 11:22:46 PM

Haha poor Reb3l, hes always beging for mana pots  ;D
fack u u never gimme pots :(

Quote from: darkling on January 20, 2008, 08:54:06 PM

U r ruinging my reputation with showing pix of me dead on ground .. i will sue u .. and btw i tried to run back through the bridge few times and i couldn't it was totally blocked .and duxel killed m e :( //suicide

PS : Im a mana whore >.<
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Quido

Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again