Web Analytics
Events Agenda - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Events Agenda

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 24, 2008, 12:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

~Today around 18h gmt+1 we will do l2day rewords (horns + longest word).
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=^TrackZero^=

~Smash your pumpkin  :D ~

As promised here is one fun event in which i hope you will enjoy , here is few info about the event:

General Information

Nectar can be obtained from defeated monsters that are near your level of experience. Trade your stock of nectar to Buzz the Cat for enchanted seeds and grow your own magical squash. After planting a seed, feeding your fledgling squash enough nectar will make it grow. You must then break it open to harvest your prize! Hitting a squash before it has fully grown will cause it to wilt from lack of nutrition, so be careful. Also, since these magical squash will disappear after a short while, take care to crack it open before it gets away.

Squash Seeds can grow into Low Quality Squash, High Quality Squash, or King Squash. Large Squash Seeds can now turn into one of two types of special squash: Large Squash, or Emperor Squash! The latter squash can't be pried open with a regular weapon. Chronicle souvenir weapons must be used. These large squash will require the help of many people in order to break it before it disappears. Chrono Darbukas can be purchased from Buzz the Cat during this event in exchange for your gathered nectar.

Prizes include potions, armor and weapon enchantment scrolls, soul crystals, and more. Remember, you must work to break the squash open quickly or the squash will vanish.

Although the Nectar will stop dropping after maintenance on December 2, Buzz the Cat will remain in villages until the maintenance period on Tuesday, December 9.

Good luck and Happy Hunting!

FAQ

Q: What's new with this event?
A: In addition to exchanging nectar for squash seeds through the Buzz the Cat, a dropped seed has been newly added. They can be used like ordinary squash seeds. However, these seeds cannot be exchanged or dropped, and are tagged by the word 'Cloned' in their title.

Q: After I've obtained a seed from Buzz, what do I do next?
A: If you double-click on the squash seed from your inventory, a young squash or a large young squash is summoned. Then, in order to grow your squash, you must infuse it with 5 additional nectar. To do this, target your squash, then double-click on the nectar from your inventory.

Q: What's the difference between a Young Squash and a Large Young Squash?
A: A Large Young Squash has a higher reward rate than an ordinary Young Squash. However, a Large Young Squash is much harder to break. You must strike it and inflict damage with a Chrono weapon in order to break it open. In addition, it's almost impossible to do on your own. If unbuffed, you must have about 5 members to your party in order to break open a large squash.

Q: What's the difference between a Low Quality and a High Quality Squash?
A: A High Quality Squash has a much better chance of yielding higher quality items. But that does not mean that a Low Quality Squash will give you nothing. Make sure you bust open each and every squash you've got!

Q: Is there a time limit on how long I have to feed my squash?
A: Yes! You only get 3 minutes in which to feed it 5 nectar.

Q: How long do I have to crack open a squash?
A: You have 90 seconds to bust open your squash.

Q: So if I only have 90 seconds to crack open my squash, how am I supposed to keep track of the time?
A: After each squash has reached the 60 second mark, their dialogue will tell you how much time you have left (example: "Another 30 seconds and I'll be out of here.").

Q: I'm a wizard. Can I still break open a squash?
A: Of course! It will still take more than yourself to open up the large squash. However, most any of your offensive magic spells will be powerful enough to open a smaller squash. Please note that your magic spells will be ineffective against a large squash.

Q: Does my race, class or level make a difference when using a Chrono weapon to bust open a large squash?
A: Nope. All Chrono weapons have a P.Atk. of 1. And no matter your race, class, level, buffs - nothing will change your damage output.

~Enjoy

p.s. I will make also more pvp events in following days.

=^TrackZero^=

Happy Xmas for all people, before Hellbound, we have give you even which all like (santa with enchants/lifestones/fireworks/etc...) he is located in every town. Good luck in your enchanting , and once again Marry Xmas,God Bless you!!!

~TrackZero

=^TrackZero^=

Nightmare's x30 tournament presents :

Two Towers challenge

-------------------------------------

General info:

- Old style pvp event 3 vs 3 (+1 substitution available, but under some rules*)
- Payed event , which means team will be asked to give certain amount of items to participate , of course collected event fee going to reword basket + gm-s rewords
- Event will be held as tournament (2 groups 8 teams) by stages , so it aint gonna be finished in 1 day

-------------------------------------

Rules and how to join:

- In order to participate to this tournament you need send a request trough forum PM message to me ( trackzero) with following details:

* Team name : ( name under you will fight)
* Members name (means name of the chars in game) : 1/2/3/ + 1 substitution ( Note, once you sign 1 substitution you CAN NOT change chars, same goes for team members as well)
* Team leader name : ( when signing write me who will be the captain of team who will be asked for everything)
* Side you will wish to join : (one of 2 towers) Hades or Hestia  ( * i will see where there is a free spot)
* Agree on terms of event : (just write i agree if you wanna participate and pay event fee)

If you signed with all correct details you will get return msg from me if you are accepted , non proper form sings WILL BE IGNORED LIKE YOU DIDN'T SEND THEM

- You are allowed to have team with 3 people + 1 substitution , once you sign in team + substitution YOU CAN NOT CHANGE TEAM nor members, so think wisely before sending me a message , also if you agree with tournament terms and something happen team captain will be asked to pay the fee because he took the place in the group with his team.
- Max enchant of weapons will be limited on this event for +10 and dynasty armors will be disabled , so you can come only on event with old c4 armors.
- Dates of each battle will be written on forum minimum 48h before the actual fight (if team doesn't show it counts like you lost, but always you can try 1/2/ vs 3 if you wish)
- Fighting within groups will be held in 1 match fight, all other stages will be on 2 won's and 3 in final
- Teams who loose in 1st match aint eliminated they will have 1 more chance to reach the finals
- Participation fee for this tournament will be 7 coins per team ( team captains will be asked for coins on date of battle )
- PVP around arena/spam in general chat/ or any kind of troubles during the event will be punished with disqualification and ban without any warning. (flagging your own members or killing your own summons is not allowed as well, bottom line you must not be purple under any reason)
- Each team will have his own TAURIN as team headquarters , close to arena so you will be able to watch it while sitting near, also important thing is that your team must sit all the time at his headquarters and stand up only when i announce is their turn! Also for chat use clan/party/alliance chat or pvt, general chat must be clean all the time.
- When your team enters arena , DON'T BUFF, you will get 100% cancel and message when to start buff! Also you will have enough mobs to make a summon in arena. Also thing you can ask before fight is MANA or HEAL by gm at any time before match start, if you need my services just say mana or heal and whole team will be recharged.
- We will have 2 groups with 8 teams as 2 towers (ill explain below this txt how it will look like *)
- We will start the tournament once all spots in groups are taken ( when is all taken ill publish groups with team names and dates when we start)
- Event observing is not allowed for everybody's known reason of spam/flood and ruin event. (but there will be the video and pics to see)
- All pots available / res not allowed / Bad buffs before match starts not allowed / Heroes and hero weapons allowed / mutants allowed /
- I keep rights to update rules or add anything new before we form the groups so keep this topic UPDATED!
- Not knowing rules doesn't free you and your team from obligations to this tournament , so make sure you read all this twice.

-------------------------------------------

How event should run :

Tower of Hades:                 Tower of Hestia:
1)_______                          same all as Tower of Hades
2)_______
3)_______
4)_______
5)_______
6)_______
7)_______
8 )_______

After group fights we will get 1 team as winner from Hades and 1 team from Hestia, also teams who lost 1st battle they will have match vs other lost team so in the end we will have 1 team (of the battles from teams who lost 1st battle in groups) from Hades and 1 team from Hestia (same lost team) . So before finals we will have 2 teams as winners and 2 team as lost teams which will merge for finals as team of 6 people for finals! How i will merge them will be a secret till final battle day!
Note: If your team pass group fights and then loose in quarter or semi finals you don't 2nd chance, so basically you have 2nd chance only if you loose in group fights.

--------------------------------------

Once again make sure you have understand the rules and that you agree with terms, also if i miss something i will add later.Let the best team wins!

~TrackZero

Update :
-Apella sets also disabled (only one you can use are old ones from c4  draco/imp etc... and lower grade )

=^TrackZero^=

==== PvP Knock Out Event =====

We will make PvP tournament at 18.11.2009. (what hour, will be added later on) , it will be 5 vs 5 knock out event consisted of 16 teams.We will give you 7 days ,starting from today to sign your teams to my assistant Kain via foum PM (private message), your application must have proper form or will be rejected.
What form should have:
- Team name
- Player names (all 5 party members)
- Name of team captain who will be contacted for everything, captain need to write his in game name and forum name.

It will be pure knock out system,and apparently in the end only 1 team will win the main prize ( Prize will be written 1 day before the event, but of course it will be something nice).

Event will be held in usual custom made arena;hero weapon not allowed;res not allowed;pots/cp allowed.
If your team mate doesn't show in day of event you have 2 options:
- start 4 v 5
- leave the event
- no substitutions allowed

Some modification of the rules can be done, but i will inform you on time about it.

For participation sign up contact my assistant Kain trough forum PM and wait his approval (only approval message from him, means you are IN,if you don't get any message means you are not accepted), we will publish final list 24h before tournament start.I wish u all good luck.

~Track

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TrackZero on November 11, 2009, 12:47:24 AM
                                                                      ==== PvP Knock Out Event =====

We will make PvP tournament at 18.11.2009. (what hour, will be added later on) , it will be 5 vs 5 knock out event consisted of 16 teams.We will give you 7 days ,starting from today to sign your teams to my assistant Kain via foum PM (private message), your application must have proper form or will be rejected.
What form should have:
- Team name
- Player names (all 5 party members)
- Name of team captain who will be contacted for everything, captain need to write his in game name and forum name.

It will be pure knock out system,and apparently in the end only 1 team will win the main prize ( Prize will be written 1 day before the event, but of course it will be something nice).

Event will be held in usual custom made arena;hero weapon not allowed;res not allowed;pots/cp allowed.
If your team mate doesn't show in day of event you have 2 options:
- start 4 v 5
- leave the event
- no substitutions allowed

Some modification of the rules can be done, but i will inform you on time about it.

For participation sign up contact my assistant Kain trough forum PM and wait his approval (only approval message from him, means you are IN,if you don't get any message means you are not accepted), we will publish final list 24h before tournament start.I wish u all good luck.

~Track
Because till now 4 teams signed for Tournament, we will delay the event  till minimum 8 teams (so 4 more) or max 16 teams sign, all teams who are signed till now and approved are still active and their team leaders will be contacted for further info when and where is the event. About prizes will be combination of : Coins (each member),TOP bracelets, unique items, and some more....

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TrackZero on November 18, 2009, 01:02:53 AM
Because till now 4 teams signed for Tournament, we will delay the event  till minimum 8 teams (so 4 more) or max 16 teams sign, all teams who are signed till now and approved are still active and their team leaders will be contacted for further info when and where is the event. About prizes will be combination of : Coins (each member),TOP bracelets, unique items, and some more....
Event will be Held at 24.11.2009. - Gathering start at 18h gmt+1 at giran harbor , all teams that are approved should come there sit and wait their turn to be invited to a place where it will be held. Once we have setup all we will announce the begging.

Once again only teams that are approved can participate.Thank you and cya there.