2.02.2008 Dion Siege - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

2.02.2008 Dion Siege

Started by Pride, February 02, 2008, 10:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: Knock on February 04, 2008, 03:06:19 AM
haha some1 butthurted, yes we all gona cry now cuz 1 prick on forum about game said that we r piece of shit (((((((((((((((((
Wow Devil u became a mega moron these days :D and u fail every time u write smtg on this forum lawl, atleast u make me laugh always, thanks :)

you ever won a fight? oh, you haven't :S ^^

Knock

Nothing Else Matters

tzuc

someone's butt hurt I see ... I feel really good about myself and V3 knowing we caused this
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Parabol

Quote from: tzuc on February 04, 2008, 07:17:11 AM
someone's butt hurt I see ... I feel really good about myself and V3 knowing we caused this

it's an honour for all of us :)

btw what's the big deal that x>y and z>y if x and z  are 5x more?
ps. yea CZH owns us... they wiped us in our own clanhall... oh wait... I think it was the other way. pity I don't have screens where they lock themselves inside or shout 'go away' 'fck U im deleveled' etc.

Eldendor

-Nightmare 30x-
Eldendor: Eva's Saint ~ Mystic Muse 78/78
DuNNoR: Treasure Hunter ~70
LilCrafter: Warsmith 45
Brimbo: Bounty Hunter 49

Quido

Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

PvtStuka

Quote from: Quido on February 04, 2008, 10:05:15 AM
stop talking please

See this people? I told you there are some guys in Envy who can see things detachedly.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Blondy

only one think to say, V3 is not so good, as they write on the forum, better words for that: V3 is owning only on forum ...

peace with you guys

PvtStuka

Quote from: Blondy on February 04, 2008, 10:59:51 AM
only one think to say, V3 is not so good, as they write on the forum, better words for that: V3 is owning only on forum ...

peace with you guys

You are right.

ps.: next time, try to expell us from your ch before we delevel you even more.

Astramael      [db/tr]

tzuc

Quote from: Blondy on February 04, 2008, 10:59:51 AM

peace with you guys

didn't we chase you guys to the gates of dion ?! even if we were fighting peeps who were attacking us from castle side and we were in less numbers ?!
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Blondy

Quote from: tzuc on February 04, 2008, 11:12:33 AM
didn't we chase you guys to the gates of dion ?! even if we were fighting peeps who were attacking us from castle side and we were in less numbers ?!

we were standing near the door  :)
it is not only on this CS, im counting every your show up
the best was when we pvp in FG with 70lvl chars non subed on pp buffs and emp, we were there with 4 ppl and you with 5ppl  on full bufs, song, pp bufs, dances and you got owned, gf, the pvps are more, but from this pvp we loled about you  :-\ and about your "owning" words on forum after every CS....

end of me flame  :P

Kamillo29

Quote from: Blondy on February 04, 2008, 11:49:28 AM
we were standing near the door  :)
it is not only on this CS, im counting every your show up
the best was when we pvp in FG with 70lvl chars non subed on pp buffs and emp, we were there with 4 ppl and you with 5ppl  on full bufs, song, pp bufs, dances and you got owned, gf, the pvps are more, but from this pvp we loled about you  :-\ and about your "owning" words on forum after every CS....

end of me flame  :P

nice story, more plic cuz im bored :c

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro