Main Menu

2.02.2008 Dion Siege

Started by Pride, February 02, 2008, 10:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

Quote from: Blondy on February 04, 2008, 11:49:28 AM
we were standing near the door  :)
it is not only on this CS, im counting every your show up
the best was when we pvp in FG with 70lvl chars non subed on pp buffs and emp, we were there with 4 ppl and you with 5ppl  on full bufs, song, pp bufs, dances and you got owned, gf, the pvps are more, but from this pvp we loled about you  :-\ and about your "owning" words on forum after every CS....

end of me flame  :P

well .. sometimes we go afk .. sh1t happens

oh .. 1 time .. i was running in the siege zone with my lvl 79 unsubbed EE in c-grade with self buffs and i was 1 shooting people with insolin's GM made dagger  ;D and than trackzero came with his "normal" char, not ^TrackZero^ but with the char he is in SINS with (now Envy) and killed me ..
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Parabol

the best was when we pvp in FG with 70lvl chars non subed on pp buffs and emp, we were there with 4 ppl and you with 5ppl  on full bufs, song, pp bufs, dances and you got owned, gf, the pvps are more, but from this pvp we loled about you  :-\ and about your "owning" words on forum after every CS....

ah yea I remember this story but the dragon had different name and it began with words 'Once upon a time...'

Quido

Quote from: Blondy on February 04, 2008, 10:59:51 AM
only one think to say, V3 is not so good, as they write on the forum, better words for that: V3 is owning only on forum ...

peace with you guys
same for you guys, ur pretending and plus still thinking ur the best clan on server, even theres democracy you have no right to judge other clans since you have suxed more then these clans ur talking about, I feel sorry for you
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

PvtStuka

To sum this up, maybe wuwu can post his frapsed video, of the last bandit stronghold siege. Not that part when we gtot owned from the back, that was unquestionable our mistake. But the part of czh opening ch door, shooting 1-2 times, waiting for someone from us to flag, closing door immediately then "HAHHAHA wallshoot BUN BUN". Some ex-sins were there aswell, for example reb3l, he saw it with his eyes. So who is the lame?

Oh another one! When some of our peepz managed to rush inside the hall, and you failed to close the door in time, and got killed over and over again... eventually you started to cry "OMG you delevel me omg omg".

Really, I cant recall even 1 post when I was wanking how ownage v3 are. But some ppl here starting to piss me off of their lame no-proof bad executed flames.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Quido

Quote from: PvtStuka on February 04, 2008, 01:55:42 PM
To sum this up, maybe wuwu can post his frapsed video, of the last bandit stronghold siege. Not that part when we gtot owned from the back, that was unquestionable our mistake. But the part of czh opening ch door, shooting 1-2 times, waiting for someone from us to flag, closing door immediately then "HAHHAHA wallshoot BUN BUN". Some ex-sins were there aswell, for example reb3l, he saw it with his eyes. So who is the lame?

Oh another one! When some of our peepz managed to rush inside the hall, and you failed to close the door in time, and got killed over and over again... eventually you started to cry "OMG you delevel me omg omg".

Really, I cant recall even 1 post when I was wanking how ownage v3 are. But some ppl here starting to piss me off of their lame no-proof bad executed flames.
I was there too

darkling

Quido, wheres your avatar man ? :<
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Quido

Blondy

Quote from: Quido on February 04, 2008, 01:11:13 PM
same for you guys, ur pretending and plus still thinking ur the best clan on server, even theres democracy you have no right to judge other clans since you have suxed more then these clans ur talking about, I feel sorry for you

you mean that, not we, you talked about us we are the best clan on the server, we never talking about that, but now you got us in bad meaning that we could be good  ;D

PvtStuka

Astramael      [db/tr]

Shin

Shizoku he/wlk
Lazy CL of v3

Quote from: Sifacil on June 19, 2007, 04:55:10 PM
Sensei Shin, in exile we all will remember ur teachings, long life to the original BowRapingBiatch-

darkling

Quote from: Quido on February 04, 2008, 02:58:13 PM
es war zu gross

Your avatar is like the symbol of NM forums, bring it back :<
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Deniro

we were standing near the door  :)
it is not only on this CS, im counting every your show up

end of me flame  :P

/crymodeon