2.2.08 Giran siege - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

2.2.08 Giran siege

Started by Nefacio, February 03, 2008, 04:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehero

Quote from: tzuc on February 03, 2008, 11:42:01 AM
we didn't realize you guys had flags on the side and the side wall broken, was biggest mistake on our side, if we would have rushed flags than you inside the castle i believe we would have taken it since heroes and immortalz were no threat without you.

i don't think we would have kept it till end though ... cause we had regged a alt clan for attack with just kmd's char in it :D
the momment u start talking with if and if and if there so many if that cant be count .
just accept that even u did a great job at the start u screwed it after .
but this wasnt only matter of luck and ''ifs'' .
is a matter of bad decitions and lack of alternative plan.
if i had to make a comment about giran i would say that it was and easy siege thanx to ur rush at the start.
it become litle complicaded at the midle.
as for heroes we didnd do much our only purpose was to suport the defenders after pray (wintersoul) as long as the clans not registerd to come back(immortals) and organise again for defence.
ofcourse we couldnt do more since we had a castle to defend too,but i believe the time we earned for defenders was crucial for the rest of siege.

ps:surelly i cant forget to praise v3 for the rush in dion after ,not because of the action but because they made the defenders to hide in castle and for 30 mins play <<hit and hide >> from the over walls. reall gg
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

tzuc

Quote from: thehero on February 03, 2008, 01:11:59 PM
the momment u start talking with if and if and if there so many if that cant be count .
just accept that even u did a great job at the start u screwed it after .
but this wasnt only matter of luck and ''ifs'' .
is a matter of bad decitions and lack of alternative plan.
if i had to make a comment about giran i would say that it was and easy siege thanx to ur rush at the start.
it become litle complicaded at the midle.
as for heroes we didnd do much our only purpose was to suport the defenders after pray (wintersoul) as long as the clans not registerd to come back(immortals) and organise again for defence.
ofcourse we couldnt do more since we had a castle to defend too,but i believe the time we earned for defenders was crucial for the rest of siege.

ps:surelly i cant forget to praise v3 for the rush in dion after ,not because of the action but because they made the defenders to hide in castle and for 30 mins play <<hit and hide >> from the over walls. reall gg

when's the last time temp/heroes accomplished something without ex-fearless .. hmm ... can't remember

i apologize if our clan didn't rise up to your standards .. of fighting both envy, ws + immortallz and the other fags on our back
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Blondy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on February 03, 2008, 12:35:38 PM
I was talking about the NM server population not about the people on the siege  :P

than you are blind  :-\

FeelmyBow

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on February 03, 2008, 10:55:37 AM

Rebellion + Inspire + Ex-Duxel alliance = 70% of the server  ;D

+1 for that :D, anyway like Tzuc mentioned we made a mistake by the flags etc.
still was a fun siege when we were inside we got surrounded by Inspire, Fearless, and even Temp so it was like a suicide mission

grats for WinterS0ul
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

TomekAlmighty

I wasnt on the siege :(

But i was out with friends! +1 for me nubs :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

KmD

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on February 03, 2008, 04:06:03 PM
I wasnt on the siege :(

But i was out with friends! +1 for me nubs :P
even so u got -88 0o
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

FeelmyBow

Quote from: zthrx on February 03, 2008, 07:04:22 PM
I don't saw any fearless ;P maby some nightmares? hehe

you promised me you would never tell any1 about my nightmares :(, i can never trust you with anything :D:P
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: KmD on February 03, 2008, 06:41:28 PM
even so u got -88 0o

I have -90 since i dont care about it... And CH people think they make me sad when they smite me every day  :D

Blondy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on February 03, 2008, 08:23:22 PM

I have -90 since i dont care about it... And CH people think they make me sad when they smite me every day  :D

lol, you fot smite for every "sh1t" word that you write :P

3 members are always browsing forum, the rest is antirebellion site  :-*

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Blondy on February 03, 2008, 08:50:16 PM
lol, you fot smite for every "sh1t" word that you write :P

3 members are always browsing forum, the rest is antirebellion site  :-*

Lol man, it doesnt hurt me if you do it :D

thehero

Quote from: tzuc on February 03, 2008, 01:14:35 PM
when's the last time temp/heroes accomplished something without ex-fearless .. hmm ... can't remember

i apologize if our clan didn't rise up to your standards .. of fighting both envy, ws + immortallz and the other fags on our back
1st my clan dosent live to play l2.
2nd we have a total differend aproach to this game alike u.
3rd too bad for u u cant remember.
4rth dont apologise just try to learn some simple rules of communication between diferent people.
5th a greek proverb says: do not hang your hat were your hand cant reach. and the fox says that the grapes he cant reach are sour
gn and see u around ;)
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

D3V1L5T4R

imo: v3 is the biggest piece of shit in nm history[and everyone trying to go into a venture with this kind of new zerg is lost] (they hide behind others till they go out when the main work is done, only to praise their own greatness....) they suck so bad that they don't even recognize

i have totally no idea about the siege and it's ending... wasn't there and might never be again.

@tzuc: which kind of comment you fcking prick might find... forget about it. it's self-overexpecting bullshit! as always. freak YOU, YOU FCKING freak!!!

PS: DON'T FLAME SINS/ENVY/MAYHEM for that... it's my personal opinion.... i'm out for now, means it is ONLY my PERSONAL opinion, doesn't concern in any case the clan or whatever you might think about... keep your cries for s.o else....

@v3 again: freak YOU YOU FCKING freakS!!!!!!!!!

that's about it...... v3 around?? hahaha ^_^