2.2.08 Giran siege - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

2.2.08 Giran siege

Started by Nefacio, February 03, 2008, 04:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knock

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah@ devil :D
Well m8 (hahahahahha i cant stop!!!) U simple got owned on game forum by tzuc/sarvi and some other guys and  now u act like a stupid, retarded kid trying to flame by "u piece of shit freak u freak freak freak v3" hahahahha. Dude, I didnt know u r so damn easy, dont take it so personal its a game forum! Well, truth hurts I know but still... :S Well didnt want to tell u b4 but u left so - 1 emo :D Zthrx left ;o I hope he ll fallow the leader :)

About siege:
Well, pretty nice siege, alot of kills, great fun :)
We did 3 mistakes:
1. at giran - 1 rush... we didnt know about ur flag @broken wall, we should rush from that side and everything might would look diff :)
2. at giran - 2 rush... well 1 freaking party started fight with u when we had to kill heroes first coming from necropolis, we got backstabbed :)
3. at dion... we didnt know there will be half of serv def that castle lololol, no chance without dwarf which we had no xD
Well we r 1,5 clan fighting allies and we already got castle ;p just wanted to take one for alt/bots clan ^^
I still laugh @ butthurted devil HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH dude relax and take it easy  :))
Nothing Else Matters

Shin

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on February 04, 2008, 02:46:27 AM
imo: v3 is the biggest piece of shit in nm history[and everyone trying to go into a venture with this kind of new zerg is lost] (they hide behind others till they go out when the main work is done, only to praise their own greatness....) they suck so bad that they don't even recognize

i have totally no idea about the siege and it's ending... wasn't there and might never be again.

@tzuc: which kind of comment you fcking prick might find... forget about it. it's self-overexpecting bullshit! as always. freak YOU, YOU FCKING freak!!!

PS: DON'T FLAME SINS/ENVY/MAYHEM for that... it's my personal opinion.... i'm out for now, means it is ONLY my PERSONAL opinion, doesn't concern in any case the clan or whatever you might think about... keep your cries for s.o else....

@v3 again: freak YOU YOU FCKING freakS!!!!!!!!!

that's about it...... v3 around?? hahaha ^_^

and asgalus stills call me a kid geez, help him god
Shizoku he/wlk
Lazy CL of v3

Quote from: Sifacil on June 19, 2007, 04:55:10 PM
Sensei Shin, in exile we all will remember ur teachings, long life to the original BowRapingBiatch-

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: Knock on February 04, 2008, 03:27:14 AM
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah@ devil :D
Well m8 (hahahahahha i cant stop!!!) U simple got owned on game forum by tzuc/sarvi and some other guys and  now u act like a stupid, retarded kid trying to flame by "u piece of shit freak u freak freak freak v3" hahahahha. Dude, I didnt know u r so damn easy, dont take it so personal its a game forum! Well, truth hurts I know but still... :S Well didnt want to tell u b4 but u left so - 1 emo :D Zthrx left ;o I hope he ll fallow the leader :)

About siege:
Well, pretty nice siege, alot of kills, great fun :)
We did 3 mistakes:
1. at giran - 1 rush... we didnt know about ur flag @broken wall, we should rush from that side and everything might would look diff :)
2. at giran - 2 rush... well 1 freaking party started fight with u when we had to kill heroes first coming from necropolis, we got backstabbed :)
3. at dion... we didnt know there will be half of serv def that castle lololol, no chance without dwarf which we had no xD
Well we r 1,5 clan fighting allies and we already got castle ;p just wanted to take one for alt/bots clan ^^
I still laugh @ butthurted devil HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH dude relax and take it easy  :))

wow, you guys are so poor ^^
do you rly think i ever cared about any fcking shit you've been talking about?
learn some conversation rules ^_^

d'you rly think i feel getting owned from you or any other kind of retarded-i-have-no-success-in-my-life v3 member?
wow, if you rly did, i guess you're the loser now.

BB, Let's hope forever!

PooBoo

since sins dissolved he is stuck in a world between l2 and another unknown dimension called no-life.
help this guy :'(
the delicious cake is a lie

Knock

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on February 04, 2008, 03:37:40 AM

do you rly think i ever cared about any fcking shit you've been talking about?

d'you rly think i feel getting owned from you or any other kind of retarded-i-have-no-success-in-my-life v3 member?

imo: v3 is the biggest piece of shit in nm history[and everyone trying to go into a venture with this kind of new zerg is lost] (they hide behind others till they go out when the main work is done, only to praise their own greatness....) they suck so bad that they don't even recognize

@tzuc: which kind of comment you fcking prick might find... forget about it. it's self-overexpecting bullshit! as always. freak YOU, YOU FCKING freak!!!

@v3 again: freak YOU YOU FCKING freakS!!!!!!!!!

that's about it...... v3 around?? hahaha ^_^

Answer: yes :S

"d'you rly think i feel getting owned from you or any other kind of retarded-i-have-no-success-in-my-life v3 member?" I wonder who have 12019029102910921092 chars every with 3 rd class, noblesse etc :D FAILED ONCE AGAIN (
Nothing Else Matters

tzuc

Quote from: Knock on February 04, 2008, 03:42:44 AM

Answer: yes :S

"d'you rly think i feel getting owned from you or any other kind of retarded-i-have-no-success-in-my-life v3 member?" I wonder who have 12019029102910921092 chars every with 3 rd class, noblesse etc :D FAILED ONCE AGAIN (

i wanted to say the same thing ... he must be having plenty of success in his life ... him and his inflatable rubber sheep

p.s. ... that he satisfies between 2 baium spawns and 1 noblesse raid boss
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

PvtStuka

wow, if you rly did, i guess you're the loser now.

At that moment, when you pressed the Post Reply button, you DID. Btw, you dont know jackshit of our lifes... maybe our lives indeed are full on no success, thats why the online rate is so poor in average, not counting sieges.

BB, Let's hope forever!

Yeah, lets hope. After your recent posts, you do need a brake.

Astramael      [db/tr]

darkling

Quote from: Knock on February 04, 2008, 03:27:14 AM

Dont forget to mention Souless, DAcii, 69 and some other randoms, like I told you every noob can press f1 and hit.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Vai

they hide behind others till they go out when the main work is done, only to praise their own greatness....

i smiled  :)

Nightmare 30x - Vay / Vai / DarkVai
Valkyria 9x - DarkAurora / Lush

PvtStuka

Astramael      [db/tr]

Parabol

we should be happy. vai usually cries. it's good to see him smiling :>

Vai

duuuuuuuuuuuude.

have u seen the forum over last few weeks?

its pure crying from all of u guys. and i have barely made a post....

Nightmare 30x - Vay / Vai / DarkVai
Valkyria 9x - DarkAurora / Lush