Web Analytics
2.2.08 Giran siege - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

2.2.08 Giran siege

Started by Nefacio, February 03, 2008, 04:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwas

Do u think spaming Rebelion + inspire is 70%  of serv will make it true ? Damn 1st Duxel dont have normal ally i think. 2nd Temp + ex fearless + other asslickers  are in the same or bigger number. I think its ok becous is balanced but u spam all time zerg zerg zerg . Manx look on screens from sieges . Heros Sheva V3 Sins WS VIP Immortalz some new clans from Dragon Soulles other Temp ally clans its 40 % of server ? u atack only CZH FTR SOS Eternals PHG and Acropolguards. And how many clans have Sins or WS or heroes ? i think more than 1. So dont tell its zerg.   
Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

PvtStuka

Quote from: Kwas on February 04, 2008, 06:56:24 PM
Do u think spaming Rebelion + inspire is 70%  of serv will make it true ? Damn 1st Duxel dont have normal ally i think. 2nd Temp + ex fearless + other asslickers  are in the same or bigger number. I think its ok becous is balanced but u spam all time zerg zerg zerg . Manx look on screens from sieges . Heros Sheva V3 Sins WS VIP Immortalz some new clans from Dragon Soulles other Temp ally clans its 40 % of server ? u atack only CZH FTR SOS Eternals PHG and Acropolguards. And how many clans have Sins or WS or heroes ? i think more than 1. So dont tell its zerg.   

Wrong. We attack all.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Sarvi

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R
[imo: v3 is the biggest piece of shit in nm history[and everyone trying to go into a venture with this kind of new zerg is lost] (they hide behind others till they go out when the main work is done, only to praise their own greatness....) they suck so bad that they don't even recognize
It's still amusing me how you somehow got butthurt by v3. You should seriously try to reduce the time you spend on this
game, or atleast get some sedatives, getting obsessed over a clan can't be that good for you :).

@tzuc: which kind of comment you fcking prick might find... forget about it. it's self-overexpecting bullshit! as always. freak YOU, YOU FCKING freak!!!

LOL! I have no idea what that first semi-sentence is supposed to mean,
care to explain it in detail? Oh but I forgot, it must be one of those subjuknitotives that
completely alter the meaning of the words that you use in the sentence.  :D

@v3 again: freak YOU YOU FCKING freakS!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: D3V1L5T4Rlearn some conversation rules ^_^

Erhm...? You're freaking yourself in the A again. But wtf, it seems to make
you happy, so go ahead :).

wow, you guys are so poor ^^
do you rly think i ever cared about any fcking shit you've been talking about?

We're poor? It wasn't any of us who just tried to 'flame' people by saying 'freak YOU YOU freakING freakS!!'.
That's so creative. And yes you do care. You sob at your chair and you would
go and get a razor, but your ass grew roots into the chair. Why would you post
crap like that if you wouldn't give a shit? You wouldn't.

d'you rly think i feel getting owned from you or any other kind of retarded-i-have-no-success-in-my-life v3 member?
wow, if you rly did, i guess you're the loser now.

LOL! Posted at 03:27 and you're calling other people retarded-i-have-no-success-in-my-life.
You have a shitload of chars with 3rd classes, noblesses, top gear probably. You hang around
at a game-forum probably until normal people wake up for work. You can't flame and you make
retarded sentences which make no sense. You tell people to learn english when you make several
errors at spelling while you type it. You owned yourself twice in 1 post, and you don't learn shit
even when people point it out to you. Your pea of a brain burns out and you go berserk, just because
there's a clan full of meanies who are bullying you in an online-game :< *sob*sob*. Do I need to go on?

Wow, after looking at the fine list of succesful things in your life, I totally feel like a loser now.

And if you think you're 'owning' someone by saying freak several times in a row,
you're even dumber than I thought.
Flower power, bitches! And no, I'm not a beatnik.
[URL=http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sighippie400czr0.jpg][/URL]

PvtStuka

Quote from: Sarvi on February 04, 2008, 07:17:59 PM
It's still amusing me how you somehow got butthurt by v3. You should seriously try to reduce the time you spend on this
game, or atleast get some sedatives, getting obsessed over a clan can't be that good for you :).

care to explain it in detail? Oh but I forgot, it must be one of those subjuknitotives that

We're poor? It wasn't any of us who just tried to 'flame' people by saying 'freak YOU YOU freakING freakS!!'.

LOL! Posted at 03:27 and you're calling other people retarded-i-have-no-success-in-my-life.
You have a shitload of chars with 3rd classes, noblesses, top gear probably. You hang around
at a game-forum probably until normal people wake up for work. You can't flame and you make
retarded sentences which make no sense. You tell people to learn english when you make several
errors at spelling while you type it. You owned yourself twice in 1 post, and you don't learn shit
even when people point it out to you. Your pea of a brain burns out and you go berserk, just because
there's a clan full of meanies who are bullying you in an online-game :< *sob*sob*. Do I need to go on?

Wow, after looking at the fine list of succesful things in your life, I totally feel like a loser now.

And if you think you're 'owning' someone by saying freak several times in a row,

Just amazing...

Astramael      [db/tr]

PooBoo

Quote from: Sarvi on February 04, 2008, 07:17:59 PM

wow when i would be devilstar i would cry now  :'(
the delicious cake is a lie

Endorama

buttishen sixen ya,ya,wundaba,shneler,shneler,shneler,zer gud,zer gud,fantastish
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

PooBoo

Quote from: Endorama on February 05, 2008, 07:47:43 AM
buttishen sixen ya,ya,wundaba,shneler,shneler,shneler,zer gud,zer gud,fantastish
;D
the delicious cake is a lie

Deniro

Quote from: thehero on February 03, 2008, 11:51:12 PM
1st my clan dosent live to play l2.
2nd we have a total differend aproach to this game alike u.
3rd too bad for u u cant remember.
4rth dont apologise just try to learn some simple rules of communication between diferent people.
5th a greek proverb says: do not hang your hat were your hand cant reach. and the fox says that the grapes he cant reach are sour
gn and see u around ;)

HELL YEAH!!!

Tzuc always talking bullshits, same as Blondy.

:-*

KmD

Flamez sux
U need flamethrower for that, andi dont have %(
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: KmD on February 06, 2008, 05:34:16 PM
Flamez sux
U need flamethrower for that, andi dont have %(

I had one -->> TomekAlmighty  ;D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

AmunZen

u nubs no internet at home.. cant play at the time of the sieges.. soon tha fking internet in da home.. will be nice to siege again in the server :p even if half of more of the server hate me :p