GG @ oren siege - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

GG @ oren siege

Started by tzuc, February 23, 2008, 09:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khaot

Quote from: Endorama on February 24, 2008, 10:55:59 AM
so logical u r still more than all of us ;)

ofc we have still more quallity then u.Dont u remember when u fought against us close to heart of Antharas and u cant beat Eternal+CZH+FTR with 4 allies? Yeah ofc we have more players... HAHAHA all enemies are very funny and i dont believe how can u be a poor for this action what u doing....
Also Vendetta hasnt power to kill alone CZH it said Vendetta's players... Also u havent power to destroy ENVY ally.. Also ENVY use ur asslicking because cant beat US. Vendetta and ENVY may be need buy more vaseline or all people's with 4% orientation will be have big problem on THE WORLD! Please save Vaseline!! DONATE VASELINE! :D

Quido

Quote from: Khaot on February 24, 2008, 11:23:28 AM
ofc we have still more quallity then u.Dont u remember when u fought against us close to heart of Antharas and u cant beat Eternal+CZH+FTR with 4 allies? Yeah ofc we have more players... HAHAHA all enemies are very funny and i dont believe how can u be a poor for this action what u doing....
Also Vendetta hasnt power to kill alone CZH it said Vendetta's players... Also u havent power to destroy ENVY ally.. Also ENVY use ur asslicking because cant beat US. Vendetta and ENVY may be need buy more vaseline or all people's with 4% orientation will be have big problem on THE WORLD! Please save Vaseline!! DONATE VASELINE! :D
you mean that 9h pvp 2days ago? In which was 2pts of envy/ws 1pt of blackhand and 1pt of katamaran and over 80 ur players? And we still own ya all  inside. Even moule told " how could you win? was impossible , we were  totaly zerged." Whats even worse when u meet 4pts and each pt is from other ally and u still keep talking how u fight 4ally's.
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Endorama

Quote from: Khaot on February 24, 2008, 11:23:28 AM
heh twaty, if u could know a bit more about it,there were less than 1 pt of v3 when u came,we pvped envy like 2-3h(maybe even more ,it was insane pvp!) before u showed up.i remember whole pt being lured by any of v3's daggerists(we had 3,and all the times there was only 1 to lure u ) into the mobs,1 whole pt to kill 1 guy?btw what happened yesterday at the first rush?how many were u?200+ and how many were we?61...we took u down and ur flags in no time.true then envy,ws and katamaran showed up to have some fun.still u were more than us,ws were 2pt,envy~1,no idea for katamaran, but do u know that envy and ws spent almost all of the time at the siege in fighting each other?
about the vaseline u can put some on ur ass ,coz we are cuming ;)
hm i wonder what would happen if v3 faces same number of CZH,i dunno,maybe there would be buttraeping for czh.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

DreamCraft

to yesterdays CS, total fcking from our side
to quido yep you won but in antharas lair only, becouse not all who was outside the lair have portal stone

to endorama 200+?? lol 110 max during CS and all know which clans were only there, so 60-70 ppl from our ally (im optimistic  :D)
in antharas heart first we raped you, more number no chance agains you, then equal number you got raped, FTR leave lair leees us and we raped you,
btw. 4 of our members got together more than 600pvp points during the masspvp on you all  :P
was amazing pvp you should accept you got owned there and not play the smart guys, we got raped yesterday on Oren by mistake  ???

Endorama

Quote from: DreamCraft on February 24, 2008, 12:14:57 PM
to yesterdays CS, total fcking from our side
to quido yep you won but in antharas lair only, becouse not all who was outside the lair have crystal

to endorama 200+?? lol 110 max during CS and all know which clans were only there, so 60-70 ppl from our ally (im optimistic  :D)
in antharas heart firt we raped you, more number no chance agains you, then equal number you got raped, FTR leave lair leees us and we raped you,
btw. 4 of our members got together more than 600pvp points during the masspvp on you all  :P
was amazing pvp you should accept you got owned there and not play the smart guys, we got raped yesterday on Oren by mistake  ???
if u were 60-70 peeps there i wouldnt had lagged so hard.
and yea u raped not even a whole pt of v3 in the lair.with ur hmm 5 pts?

edit: the biggest number of ppl we had in the lair was 3pts(maybe there was a 4th pt,but if there was 4th it wasnt full,i cant remember)and that was when we were fighting envy,katamarans and some clan called templeorder.by the time u arrived we had 1 pt max,after that we tried to get more ppl,but there was no1 online.
oh and even with some few peeps,some of u felt the ground ;)
btw how many ol's did u have?4-5? non stop spamming ur cp for 5-6 times less players than u.i just cant understand u,when u r zerging u dun see that,its like nothing has happened even u think its a fair fight..i know we are better than u but still we cant beat so many all the time
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

DreamCraft

Quote from: Endorama on February 24, 2008, 12:18:29 PM
if u were 60-70 peeps there i wouldnt have lagged so hard.
and yea u raped not even a whole pt of v3 in the lair.with ur hmm 5 pts?

yes you know that, you where there death on the ground and only watching  ;D

Khaot

Quote from: Quido on February 24, 2008, 11:34:53 AM
you mean that 9h pvp 2days ago? In which was 2pts of envy/ws 1pt of blackhand and 1pt of katamaran and over 80 ur players? And we still own ya all  inside. Even moule told " how could you win? was impossible , we were  totaly zerged." Whats even worse when u meet 4pts and each pt is from other ally and u still keep talking how u fight 4ally's.

ofc u forgot about others clans and ally... like ussual u do and others who cant accord that u cant do anything alone :-)

Khaot

endorama: we hadnt all ppls on CS.. i know this ... thats bad from our side.I know but we hadnt more ppls there, every CS is lagged like hell.

D4vri0za

Quote from: Khaot on February 24, 2008, 12:27:34 PM
endorama: we hadnt all ppls on CS.. i know this ... thats bad from our side.I know but we hadnt more ppls there, every CS is lagged like hell.

fag.

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

WindPhoenix

....and you still got raped by Envy inside the Nest.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Quido

Quote from: Khaot on February 24, 2008, 12:26:07 PM
ofc u forgot about others clans and ally... like ussual u do and others who cant accord that u cant do anything alone :-)
Thats why its called MMORPG, our clan knows somethin' most of ur clans will never get , teamwork, why should I play alone then? I play with party, this thing  called teamwork wont ur clans never have, thats why you  always lose
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

DreamCraft

Quote from: Quido on February 24, 2008, 01:06:36 PM
thats why you  always lose

lol you didnt had chance :D, you only w8 till we log of, becouse it was friday, so 20:00 im log of and go with friend out, RL > L2, i have me priority ;) and most of me members to, cant talk about you, no lifer  ::)